• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why would she cheat on me???

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
I have posted some photos of me - I can't think why she looks for other guys. I am hoping that some of you experts may be able to spot anything about the way I look that may be driving her towards other men.

I think it maybe because my legs are too hairy.

Attachments

• DSC02524.jpg
    DSC02524.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC02527.jpg
    DSC02527.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC02532.jpg
    DSC02532.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC02523.jpg
    DSC02523.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 147
Could be that you are too tall? Hmmm.....

dargirl said:
Could be that you are too tall? Hmmm.....

Can't be that. Must be something wrong with Her. :rolleyes:

Because you are white?

MacNfries said:
You don't have bad breath or BO, do you?

=============

you're thinking of Custard Stand :cool:

Her reasons for fucking with other men have nothing to do with "who" you are, except maybe the fact that you are her husband.

It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your looks or your behavior or anything else. The fact is that this lady needs to be fucked by more guys than you! Period! She needs more cocks than your in hers pussy!

The real decision you have to make is whether or not you will cooperate by making it possible for her to meet with other men, or even better, by finding those men for her yourself. If she is going to fuck with other guys, wouldn't it be better if you were involved in some way, anything from just knowing about it, to actually being there to watch.

chris said:
I think it may be because my legs are too hairy.

I think you may have put your finger on it. As your wife's submissive sissy cuckold, you should definitely keep your body shaved from the neck down (and maybe from the neck up, as well, to facilitate wearing an appropriate wig).

Users who are viewing this thread