• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife’s creampie – Real or Fake?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
Here is a photo of my wife’s pussy, coated of what seems to be sperm (not mine!).
This is the final shot of a series of 29, that she sent me over the e-mail, when I was at sea, as a birthday present.
The whole series is on my blog “Stockings Addiction – by GordonPym” on Tumblr.com. There you can see her in stockings and blindfold, removing her panties and masturbating before a stranger.
Linda didn’t e-mail me the final three photos, though. She kept them on her computer, probably so that I would be able to find them on my return.
However, I have sincere doubts that this final photo is real: it could likely be a Photoshop edit.
In fact, Linda is acutely aware of how anxious I am for her to take a lover, which she always refused to.
Perhaps, under my intense pressure, in an attempt to give me what I wanted without losing her dignity, she could have faked the story.

What is you honest opinion?

Attachments

• tumblr_l2560sQdcj1qafi01o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_l2560sQdcj1qafi01o1_1280.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,246
Looks real to me I have not checked it out with 'software' but would love to check it out with my hardware he he to see if it was likely to be true then by it being true now he he!

I would say it's real. Get the folks who analyze aerial photos to take look. evil grin
Maybe like the song Alice's Restaurant we should mark-up the photo with X es and Arrows.
1. Look at the front of the sofa. There is a sperm runner down the sofa. This is from 2.
2. Look at the pool of cum on her dress. The cum ran out of her and pooled on her dress underneath her then leaked through to create the cum runner.
3. Look at the pearly drop of cum hanging from her bush.
4. From the amount of cum up and down her slit I would think more that the guy shot a bit in her then pulled out to cream her slit. If I shoot my cum inside then it is most concentrated around the lower lips and her opening.
5. She clearly was doing something. See how her lips are open and a bit flushed. My experience has been that you only get that from doing the deed. Playing with herself will get her excited and her lips open. But to get that flush really requires doing the deed - the excitement plus the friction of rubbing against a guy.
Although in photo 13 on your blog you can see her getting flush but her lips aren't open like in photo 16.

As for the hem in photo 28 it is clearly the hem from 2 above with the cum pooled on it.
Now for photo 28 she could actually be rubbing him up and down her slit. Jerking herself off with him, jerking him off with her pussy and onto her pussy.

I have done this a number of times with women. I just stroke their opening and stop as my head starts to go past the pubic bone. I rub my cock up and down their slit. Rubbing their clit with the head and shaft of my cock. I might make a fist and stroke myself into her. Or I hold myself almost like your wife is holding him. Remember the underside of the shaft is where the tube runs so it is a really sensitive area and a good place to stroke a guy to get him off. Instead of the squeezing of the shaft with the entire hand or several finger around the shaft. The underside of the shaft is finesse, squeezing the shaft is more brute force.

So it's possible she is still a technical virgin. She or the guy just stroked her opening and slit. She didn't take him balls deep in her. She made sure with her fingers that he could wade but he could not get into the deep end so to speak. grin
So she got a creamy slit but not a creamy filling.

Which would make sense looking at the photo. The cum pool on the dress is straight down from her slit and clit. Not further back which is what one would expect if the cum was running out of her pussy. As well as a wet spot on the sofa cushion - which there isn't. And the pool of cum on the dress is probably from the guy shooting the last of his load. The dress is thin enough material that some cum has leaked through and down the front of the sofa.

MacNfries - thanks, I was being lazy. Afraid that using them dar scientific words like urethra would scare off the gentle readers. grin

The Windows PCs low tech "up close and personal method" is middle mouse button or right click and open link in new window/tab. Then Ctrl + plus to zoom in.
Hey, I now see "Kilroy was here!" Just kidding, grin

Real but wow one big cream pie!

Here is a post which fits perfectly in this thread.
It is quoted from one other thread of mine, “MY Wife Latest Confessions”, on General Cuckoldry forum.

Wmfoget is convinced that the photo could be a fake.
I must admit that his arguments are not so bad… :(

wmfoget said:
Hi Gordon,

I've taken a hard look of the picture with the photographers penis inside that wonderful pussy of hers. My sense of this photo is that he did have a condom on and she perhaps had him roll up part way down his penis so as to make it appear that she was taking him bareback.

[…]

With regards to the final photograph, I have noted a couple of items. 1st of all her pubic hair doesn't seem to be as a matted as one would expect if she had been having what would've been quite vigorous sex with a new lover. The 2nd thing I noticed was that his sperm is quite evenly distributed along the whole opening of her vagina. If he had impregnated her well bareback he would have been buried deep inside then you wouldn't expect his sperm to be apparently defying gravity and spread quite evenly along her labia. As an aside, I would certainly find it very difficult to pull out at the time of orgasm while being in inside your beautiful wife. The picture really looks like the ejaculate was spread over the entire length of her vagina. My sense is that he came inside the condom and his sperm was arranged in quite an artistic fashion.
The positioning of her on the couch is simply too perfect. We had a wonderful view of his ejaculate dripping onto her dress and then dribbling down the couch. The lighting is perfect and so was the focus. Only a skilled photographer would set this up. There is just simply too much to this chance. If you think about it he's been spending all this time watching Linda progressively ****** yourself and he would observe her getting wetter and her nipples getting harder. To then have the exquisite pleasure of being inside Linda would lead to some pretty vigorous sex and no doubt he would be wanting to remove the dress entirely. Finally I've noted that each of the photographer is careful to include her left hand is her wedding band clearly shown.
My conclusion is that there was a fair bit staging with this. Having said that, you have a deeply sensuous wife who knows exactly what makes you tick and knows how to play this to perfection. She is having as much fun as you do.
All I can say is ....You lucky bastard.

Gordon, my friend, I agree with some of the above assessment- the photos are too good to have been set up by Linda without the aid of a good photographer. If I had watched Linda undress, I would probably be on a "hair-trigger" and came immediately upon touching her pussy. Those lips do look a bit distended. I do think, in the very least, she allowed him to shove it in a few times and then pull out and come on her pussy, saving the evidence for you. After having seen the pics, her guilt returned, and she couldn't honestly share with you what she'd allowed herself to do.

Beautiful lady, and great material to take to sea with you. I'm sure her attempts to please you have provided great company while alone in your room.

...real cumm. this is so erotic...i love it.

First of all I want to thank you all those who have commented.
alexd4fun
Daddyau8888
Dedkenedy
Illyinit
MacNfries
sdsmwm
wmfoget

Thank all you indeed.

Now let me post here a further comment that I received over PM.
My thanks to its author as well.

[…] I also owed you my take on whether the Birthday pics were fakes, but then the stories and your posts moved on so I just let it drop […] Funny … it was just this morning I deleted those Linda pics and a few areas I had marked on them. So this is all from memory … I didn’t even focus on the BJ pic at first and thought the other 2 had potential, until I took a further look. OK … the BJ pic was clearly a fake to me. There were a few things about the other 2 which I began to question. I forget the details about the penetration pic that gave it away. The creampie one had a couple of issues the one I remember most … of course semen can be thicker or more dripping but usually not both so while it could have dripped onto her skirt and maybe even through it I doubt it would have dripped on the couch like that in a straight stream but maybe a few drips etc. … and if it was that watery it would not have remained on/in the upper half of her pussy for that long if at all. Not to mention, even in the earlier pics her hand could have been in a similar place on her stomach I doubt if would have been back in the same place after a good fucking, so it seemed the same pics were used. Also … even though I believe you said she liked the blindfold thing, given she’s never been with someone else I doubt she would have worn it with someone even remotely new or during a first or early on fucking someone else and having pics taken.
Another reason I was in no hurry to get back was you said she never showed you those 3 pics and you took them and she found out … surely when you talked about it she would have said they were real or not and you made no mention of her answer … or even the question for that matter.

END OF QUOTE

One more question: anyone knows a way to post in here higher resolution photos?

My wife's lover cums so deep that I rarely see any cum ooozing out afterwards, she loves to make me dig for what I can get!! I have been trying to get her to sit on my face hoping this will help deliver more cum for me to swallow!!

looks good enough to eat

this looks real to me you said you were away when this happened its real and you may find out in about nine months time when shes in the maternity ward , so sexy her pussy filled with another mans potent thick spunk

Users who are viewing this thread