Wife’s inverted nipples

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
You’ve already seen them before but caught her in the bath. What do you think of them? FC29E2A3-6760-4242-980D-19AEE2CEFE1C.png

Reactions: HotrodD
She is embarrassed bye them and keeps them covered up. I tell her guys would love to see them and to go braless.

4010E9C7-A71A-4801-A386-DCDA6472DB0E.pngManaged to catch another of her little nipples in the bath. Would you guys like to play with her?

Coyotepower I will get you a full nude one when I have the opportunity Be patient. Bonemeal one is already protruding slightly the other will come out after being sucked. Both look nice braless. E6FEDC1B-3878-44F1-AA3C-1EE40A8BB0C8.png

Reactions: bonemeal
I’m sure she would reward you by making both little nipples hard if you did that. But first you would have to persuade her to let you see them as she’s very shy about other people looking at her.

• Sad
Here’s one for you to go on with!what do you think?54D586DD-FF9A-41BC-B30F-DA459266505B.png

Reactions: bonemeal and AlexcucChristina
What do you guys think of her pussy just finished giving her a good licking?8D17175A-6BA0-4384-840F-17206702BD98.png

Reactions: HotrodD, midnightfapper and Lovetoshowher
My biggest fantasy having sloppy seconds with her or just watching her get fucked. So you think she is hot enough to screw?

Reactions: midnightfapper and bonemeal
Sounds good bonemeal. The thought of my cock entering her pussy with another guys spunk running out makes me hard thinking about it. Knowing she has let someone else fuck her preferably she goes out alone and comes home and tells me about it and makes me lick her hairy little ginger pussy clean.

Reactions: bonemeal and midnightfapper
Damn. She has a beautiful yet nasty pussy. I bet her cunt feels amazing. And yet I wanna verbally degrade her as I fuck her

She really needs someone with a bigger cock than mine to satisfy her. And when she’s turned on she gets even hornier if I tell her I want to see her fucked by a big cock. And yes her pussy gets very wet that’s partly why my cocks not big enough.

That would be my ultimate fantasy. Knowing my wife was being seen to by someone well I wasn’t there and then when we met up she told me about it but denied me touching her. Any of you guys want to pm me your Kik username we can get really dirty with her.

Your wife sounds hot feel free to post a pic of her on my post here.

Wow bonemeal you got one of a hell of a hot wife. No wonder you have to keep wanking off to her being fucked by others. She’s made me horny and even hornier thinking my wife could do the same.