• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife’s wildest sexual experience or fantasy

• Thread starterEdT
  • Start date

EdT

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2024
I would like to hear about your wife’s wildest or most taboo sexual experiences (real or fantasy).
Post them here or if you prefer, send me a message.
The more details the better. 😄

My wife has been pretty wild and willing so don’t worry about shocking me. I am open to chat about anything.

There’s only one guy who knows the most taboo thing to happen to my wife, and we’ll never know for sure what happened. Let me explain…

Before Louise and I started dating, a bunch of us went to a Christmas party together where there was a sit down meal, dancing, and industrial quantities of vodka. She was 19 at the time (I was 21) and the plan was we’d all go back to her parents place and crash afterwards. Louise got the dr_unkest I’ve ever seen her, so I walked her back to her place where there was a small after party happening. One of her friends took her up to her room and put her to bed, the party kind of petered out, and soon everyone fell asleep on couches, in chairs and on the floor.

One of the people who’d been at the party was a (very) minor local celebrity who at the time would have been in his mid forties. I thought he was a bit of an entitled dick, but I was in the minority and everyone else thought it was cool he was there. He came back to the house with us for another drink, went to the bathroom, and walked himself back to a local hotel so he didn’t have to crash with a bunch of kids.

The following morning Louise woke up and came downstairs to make breakfast, holding a pair of glasses she’d found in her bedroom. Turns out they were local celebrity’s, and there’s logically only one way they’d have been in the bedroom of a pass_ed out teenage girl. Louise has never really put two and two together and thought about what could have happened that night, but I often wonder what happened while she was out. Did celebrity just look? What did he look at? Did he touch? Did he do more? We’ll never know, but I’d really like to have been a fly on the wall to see what celebrity did to her, and if she realised or not.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
ninetynine said:
There’s only one guy who knows the most taboo thing to happen to my wife, and we’ll never know for sure what happened. Let me explain…

Before Louise and I started dating, a bunch of us went to a Christmas party together where there was a sit down meal, dancing, and industrial quantities of vodka. She was 19 at the time (I was 21) and the plan was we’d all go back to her parents place and crash afterwards. Louise got the dr_unkest I’ve ever seen her, so I walked her back to her place where there was a small after party happening. One of her friends took her up to her room and put her to bed, the party kind of petered out, and soon everyone fell asleep on couches, in chairs and on the floor.

One of the people who’d been at the party was a (very) minor local celebrity who at the time would have been in his mid forties. I thought he was a bit of an entitled dick, but I was in the minority and everyone else thought it was cool he was there. He came back to the house with us for another drink, went to the bathroom, and walked himself back to a local hotel so he didn’t have to crash with a bunch of kids.

The following morning Louise woke up and came downstairs to make breakfast, holding a pair of glasses she’d found in her bedroom. Turns out they were local celebrity’s, and there’s logically only one way they’d have been in the bedroom of a pass_ed out teenage girl. Louise has never really put two and two together and thought about what could have happened that night, but I often wonder what happened while she was out. Did celebrity just look? What did he look at? Did he touch? Did he do more? We’ll never know, but I’d really like to have been a fly on the wall to see what celebrity did to her, and if she realised or not.
So how do you and your wife feel about what might have happened? Do you hope something did?

My wife is fairly certain she was date-*****.
This happened some years before we met, and claims to not know what happened to her. I think she remembers a little more than what she wants to admit, but all I can do is make guesses based on what she says she remembers.

She was at a club one night with friends where they were all regulars. At one point, she began to feel sick and nauseated, and decided she wanted to go home. Two guys from their party 'volunteered' to take her, and she thinks she remembers her roommate (female) taking charge of her, and putting her in bed.
She woke up sometime the next morning, in a bean bag chair in the living room, completely naked but covered with a blanket, and no memory of how/when she wound up there.

Based on what she has told me, I think one of two things happened:
The first was her roommate had a black boyfriend, and they had propositioned her multiple times to have a 3-way. Her roommate was the one who supposedly undressed her and put her to bed, so I think it's highly likely the roommate took her pussy, then invited her boyfriend to take a turn.
The second would be the guys that brought her home never left, there was no roommate involved with anything, and they fucked her repeatedly all night.

Either would be extremely taboo for her, based on upbringing and personality. And that's why I think some of her 'forgetfulness' is intentional, because she doesn't want to admit either happened.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Lovasianladies and ksfarmcpl
EdT said:
So how do you and your wife feel about what might have happened? Do you hope something did?
We’ve never spoken about it, and I’m not sure she even remembers. Either way, I’m not sure how to bring it up.

However, I’m certain that Celebrity was in the room with her. I’m not sure he was there long - if I knew then what I suspected now I’d have paid more attention to how long he was there - and if he was there, he was there for a reason. This was in the days before camera phones, so he wasn’t taking photos, he must have been hands on.

Maybe he tried making out with her? That would explain why the glasses were off. In those days she wasn’t into giving or receiving oral (luckily for me, that’s changed), so if he tried to take her mouth I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have played along. She’s never mentioned there was any strange residues in the bed so it’s likely he didn’t try and fuck her (although if she wasn’t expecting it, so who knows).

I think in all likelihood he kissed her as a minimum. She was sleeping in an oversize shirt, so her pussy would have been easily accessible, depending on how she was laying, so maybe he also fingered her a bit if the opportunity arose. I’m guessing she was too far gone to respond so he left her there, but I’m pretty sure if she’d have responded positively he’d have tried to go further, and Louise has always been putty for older men, so a couple fewer bottles and maybe she’d have gone for it.

Obviously, we weren’t together at the time, but the thought of an older man in a position of power (kinda) taking advantage of her while a bunch of people were downstairs is hot.

ninetynine said:

If he had his glasses off there must have been a reason, I'm sure he had his face right down on her naked body

ninetynine said:
I think in all likelihood he kissed her as a minimum. She was sleeping in an oversize shirt, so her pussy would have been easily accessible, depending on how she was laying, so maybe he also fingered her a bit if the opportunity arose. I’m guessing she was too far gone to respond so he left her there, but I’m pretty sure if she’d have responded positively he’d have tried to go further, and Louise has always been putty for older men, so a couple fewer bottles and maybe she’d have gone for it.

Obviously, we weren’t together at the time, but the thought of an older man in a position of power (kinda) taking advantage of her while a bunch of people were downstairs is hot.
Interesting.
Is it typical of her to wear such shirts to sleep in?
Does she wear panties or is she naked under it?
Was it a button-down shirt that could be easily opened? Or a type of shirt that can be easily slipped off?

Did you see that celebrity fellow wearing his glasses earlier in the evening? Did he take them off periodically?

Any/all of these could factor into making a decision (in theory).

I would think in most circumstances, someone would not remove their glasses just for a quick hello, assuming they are necessary prescription glasses.
So, chances are he was there for an extended period of time.
And if you think he was kissing her, there would have to be a reason why he/they would be.

Nazareth said:
Interesting.
Is it typical of her to wear such shirts to sleep in? Does she wear panties or is she naked under it? Was it a button-down shirt that could be easily opened? Or a type of shirt that can be easily slipped off?
When I say oversize shirts, I mean t shirts that just about covered her butt, and she used to be naked underneath. Obviously I can’t be sure, but if celebrity pulled back the covers to I’m pretty sure her pussy and ass would have been either on display or very easily accessible
Nazareth said:
I would think in most circumstances, someone would not remove their glasses just for a quick hello, assuming they are necessary prescription glasses. So, chances are he was there for an extended period of time. And if you think he was kissing her, there would have to be a reason why he/they would be.
Zima said:
If he had his glasses off there must have been a reason, I'm sure he had his face right down on her naked body
I’ll never know, but I’m certain is that Celebrity knew Louise was in bed and let himself in to try and get lucky, whether he was trying for full sex or just a hand or blow job. I can imagine him putting his glasses down on the side and trying to rouse her with a kiss which she was too far gone to respond to, so he realised he wasn’t going to get any action. Whether he took the opportunity to feel her up at the same time or afterwards I don’t know, but if you’re sneaking into the bedroom of a girl who’s half your age I think it’s a pretty good bet you’re going to let your hands wander.

The main takeaway, I suppose, is that my d_runk (now) wife was touched by a dirty old man twice her age when she was 19, and the thought of it turns me on.

Reactions: Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread