• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife 4 BBC

• Thread starterwhitebooty
  • Start date
W

whitebooty

My wife Is a hot curvy 30's blonde built for fucking. We are totally open and not jealous people. She tells me all her dreams, fantasies. All of which include huge black men. She is very picky so we havn't found the right one to go through with this. She wants me in the next room over so I can listen to her ride the fuck out of him but I want to watch. She is afraid that she will fuck him so crazy that I'll get jealous. I can't wait to find the right guy for her.

She can easily find her own bulls, by simply walking up to a guy who takes her fancy. A 10-minute chat and if he makes the grade, she can ask him straight out, "is there somewhere private you would like to take me for sex?"

If he says, "no", it won't matter, because he obviously has brain damage or on his last warning from his missus for chasing too many chicks.

Well you might as well find out if she is right...right? :)

Good luck, I hope to read of your/her fun time.

Why does the black guy in the third picture look entirely different than the black guy in the first two pics? (shorter hair, thicker legs, darker skin)

Why ??

Because Mac pulls these pictures out of his 'files' and in cases like these arranges them to tell a story, or in this case, tell the poster what may be expected if he peruses the 'lifestyle'. Why do the pictures have to be always the same subjects???

Cheers, Harry

Well, there are soo many huge black cocks to choose from.
Have you got a picture of how she looks ? It would be great if you could post a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread