• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife 46 wants her pussy strecthed

• Thread starterann_davis38443
  • Start date

ann_davis38443

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2006
my wife 46 office manager at a bank wants her cunt strecthed by a big black cock my little dick doesnt get her off

Your "wife" has a sexy pussy. I especially love that big clit. However, there's no human dick, of any color, going to stretch that big pussy! She's going to have to get into the equine scene to get friction on that thing. Don't get me wrong...I love big pussies.

A mighty delicious looking piece of cunt you have there! Since she is an office manager at a bank could you tell her that she does not need to worry about early withdrawal.

satisfaction guranteed with my 10" i aim too please

I'd have to agree with iraddicted

ann_davis38443 said:
my wife 46 office manager at a bank wants her cunt strecthed by a big black cock my little dick doesnt get her off

I love that nice big clit and pretty pussy but I think that maybe she has been strecthed by a big black cock already without your knowledge. If not something has strecthed that pussy, possibly a donkey, I dont know. Maybe that's why you cant please her, she's been doing it all along and just bringing you in on it.

sounds great u look nice in ur pic nyc blk male here would lovet to speak with get at me at parot24@yahoo.com where u guys located

Think she already had that done :) like to see it full of black seed.

It's definitely a hot looking box and yea it's a little stretched. But I sure would love to see that love hole power slammed by a black bull. As to how her hole got so large....how about those long lunch breaks an office manager can take. I could imagine a slut laid out on her desk with her thick legs wrapped around a powerful bull!:D

hi there,

the local bank which i visit i know two managers both, i hope ur wife is not the same office manager.. i guess the name of the manager i know is Cece. i hope your wifes name is not that. and the other manager is estella

Your wife's hands indicate she works very hard physically for her age group, so I would like you to do more household chores for her to allow her to "freshen up" with the energy she needs to be with her lover bulls you are inviting to rut with her.

Her bladder hole (urethra) and (larger than normal) clitoris are both prominently displayed in the photos. Yes, her body is TRULY ready for BBC and the sooner the better for a win-win situation.

I think your wife could easily become multi-orgasmic if her clit and g-spot are touched correctly. Her slit looks nice enough to lick and kiss for most people. Cocks from 7 inches upwards should do the trick.

I congratulate you on posting these nicely posed photos for your debut first posting.

Welcome aboard the website that caters for white girls who love to fuck with sexy well-endowed black men. Any more photos you have would be most appreciated, as a photo is worth a million words.

Your wife's slit is more sexy than you might real-ise. I am so pleased you wish to share it with other men.

I sent you a private message

Did they take the pic away? There's no picture posted that I can see... and we're logged in and everything and can see other pics today. Where did the pic go?
Cpl in Wisconsin