• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife addicted to sex with other men

• Thread starterSharesherforfun
  • Start date

Sharesherforfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2022
My wife was shy when I met her but very hott sexually and we discussed her having sex with another guy. Well when she tried fucking another younger guy than me she was hooked and has actually fucked other men way more than she has fucked me and that has been with only having her 2 boyfriends that she has had for about 10 years. They have kept her sexually exhausted for last 10 years to the point I rarely get to have her. She is very happy and I’m ok as long as she is happy and I get to have her every once in a while. Anyone else have a wife who has had sex more with other men than her husband ?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, JeffCA, eriknb and 3 others
Sharesherforfun said:
My wife was shy when I met her but very hott sexually and we discussed her having sex with another guy. Well when she tried fucking another younger guy than me she was hooked and has actually fucked other men way more than she has fucked me and that has been with only having her 2 boyfriends that she has had for about 10 years. They have kept her sexually exhausted for last 10 years to the point I rarely get to have her. She is very happy and I’m ok as long as she is happy and I get to have her every once in a while. Anyone else have a wife who has had sex more with other men than her husband ?
I thought of it

Have you watched a wonderful film about a celebrity wife, where she found herself in odd situations and had sex with strangers?

1635698307_cjod-315-00046.webp

Sharesherforfun said:
Hi,
Yes my wife does also, but we always make pictures and a video so i can watch later or we do 3some when i am there.
And you, do you make pictures of her dates?

Users who are viewing this thread