• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife agreed to cuckold me

• Thread starterJarb
  • Start date

Jarb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
I've never written anything like this before but here goes:

The wife and I have been happily married over 4 years and we have a wonderful relationship and fulfilling sex life, but I have always had the fantasy of seeing her with another man. Neither of us were very sexually experienced when we got together and we both agree we have lingering questions about what various scenarios would be like.
Previously when I brought up threesomes, or swinging, etc, she would smile and giggle, or say "you wish", and while not dismissive, didn't seem too interested. That has all changed since a good friend of mine has started flirting with her quite strongly. We are all good friends and he lives out of state so we all talk on the computer. I have always known he was attracted to my wife but I don't think she knew until recently when he started sending her dirtier and dirtier messages. I don't blame him though as I found out later she was reciprocating, whether out of humor or seriousness.
It all started when my friend and I were talking about women, etc, and he started talking about how beautiful my wife was. I of course agreed. He lamented how I get to see her nude every day and how lucky I am, and so I mentioned that if it was ok with her maybe I would send him a picture of her so he could feel a little lucky too. He said if I did he would buy me a bottle of champagne.

Later that night we were making love and I told her flat out about how my friend is really attracted to her and it turns me on knowing that. She said she had figured it out and it turns her on too, and that she liked flirting with him in chats. I was on top of her in missionary when I mentioned how he would like a nude picture of her and it would turn me on knowing he had it. I could tell the thought made her really hot as she pulled me closer by my hair, moaned, and whispered in my ear "then hurry up and make me come so we can take it". My head just about exploded and I fucked her with fury until we both came together and then lay exasperated on the bed for a few minutes. Once I gathered the energy I got up and grabbed the camera from my desk and headed back to the bedroom. She had already slipped on panties but lay around in various sensual positions while I photographed her, and then we sat on the computer and chose a picture she was comfortable with sending.
I'm sure if I took the pictures before she came while I was fucking her she would let me take anything I wanted but she became more modest afterward and chose an alluring yet pg-13 photo and we sent it off. I have attached part of that photo for your viewing pleasure.

My friend thanked me profusely and promised he would keep the picture safe. We trust him.

The next night we were making love and talking about how we sent my friend the photo. I asked her if she liked knowing that he was beating off to her picture, she said yes and I could see it in her face that she was turned on by the thought. I then asked her if she wanted to send him more and she giggled and said 'yeah'. We made love a bit more and when we were getting really hot and heavy and I was on top fucking her I asked her "Do you want to make him (friend) come" and she nodded and mouthed yes, and then I asked "Do you want him to make you come" and she spawned a huge grin from ear to ear and nodded yes again. "Won't you be jealous?" she asked. "No I'd really enjoy watching those things happen." I responded.
"Well then" she said on the edge of climax, "we will have to invite him down here won't we?". Shortly thereafter we both came together and embraced and went to sleep. We've discussed the matter a few more times and she wants to go ahead with it. I've given her my full permission and she is excited. The only thing is, we haven't extended the offer yet to my friend. I'll keep you posted when we do!

cheers
Jarb

p.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
happy days, if you can all be friends and your mate can respect thats your chick and not over step any lines you draw then all good enjoy life while we still have it !

Hi Jarb,

wonderful development, honestly speaking.

I agree with Mr. SM that accepting the bounderies of each other is a necessity for this game. As long as your friend accepts that it is your wife and maybe from time to time his plaything everything will be ok.

Nevertheless I was a little surprised to hear a story where everything runs in a smooth way. This does not happen very often.

CONGRATULATION!!!

fred

Awesome news!! This is great to hear! I think you guys are in for a world of fun!! I hope everything goes well for the first time, hopefully soon!

Be sure to keep us updated,and send some action pix of her too, she looks really sexy!!!

Jarb,

Thanks for your erotic (if still anticipatory) post.

Jarb said:
Previously when I brought up threesomes, or swinging, etc, she would smile and giggle, or say "you wish", and while not dismissive, didn't seem too interested.

The smiles, giggles, not being dismissive, while "not seeming too interested," suggest your wife may make you her cuckold some day.

Jarb said:
That has all changed since a good friend of mine has started flirting with her quite strongly.

This is a very positive development. For a woman who is beginning to toy with the idea of cuckolding her husband, having a man express interest whom she knows and feels comfortable with as a friend (even if she and you think of him as really "your" friend) makes it *much* easier to move forward than thinking about it in the abstract.

Jarb said:
We are all good friends and he lives out of state so we all talk on the computer.

That's ideal. Clearly, this makes it possible for your wife to think about fucking your friend without anxiety over whether her friends and others in her mileau will "think badly" of her...

Jarb said:
I have always known he was attracted to my wife, but I don't think she knew until recently when he started sending her dirtier and dirtier messages. I don't blame him, although — as I found out later — she was reciprocating (whether out of humor or seriousness).

That's *very* positive. But, why do you suppose your friend began sending your wife dirty, then dirtier and dirtier, messages...? Is it possible your wife signaled him, so to speak, that she would not be opposed to hearing from him on that level :cool:...?

Jarb said:
It all started when my friend and I were talking about women, etc, and he started talking about how beautiful my wife was. I, of course, agreed.

Of course!

Jarb said:
He lamented how I get to see her nude every day and how lucky I am. So, I mentioned that if it was ok with my wife, maybe I would send him a picture of her so he could feel somewhat lucky too. He said if I did, he would buy me a bottle of champagne.

That was a VERY good move on your part...

Jarb said:
Later that night we were making love and I told her flat out about how my friend is really attracted to her and it turns me on knowing that. She said she had figured it out and it turns her on too, and she liked flirting with him in chats. I was on top of her in missionary when I mentioned how he would like a nude picture of her and it would turn me on knowing he had it. I could tell the thought made her really hot as she pulled me closer by my hair, moaned, and whispered in my ear "then hurry up and make me come so we can take it."

Excellent! Another large step forward. As you mention subsequently, though, it would have been a better strategy to stop fucking your wife immediately, go get your camera, then entice her into hotter and hotter poses while she was lying there feeling horny as hell...

Jarb said:
My head just about exploded and I fucked her with fury until we both came together, then lay exasperated [I guess you mean exhausted] on the bed for a few minutes. Once I gathered the energy I got up and grabbed the camera from my desk...

Jarb said:
My friend thanked me profusely and promised he would keep the picture safe. We trust him.

Having sent him your wife's nude photo, I don't think you have any choice.

Jarb said:
The next night we were making love and talking about how we sent my friend the photo. I asked her if she liked knowing that he was beating off to her picture; she said "yes." I could see in her face she was turned on by the thought. I then asked her if she wanted to send him more; she giggled and said 'yeah'. ....

Your wife is on her way, and so is your friend...

Jarb said:
We made love a bit more and when we were getting really hot and heavy and I was on top fucking her I asked her, "Do you want to make my friend) come?" She nodded and mouthed yes, then I asked: "Do you want him to make you come?" She grinned from ear to ear, and nodded "yes" again. "Won't you be jealous?" she then asked. "No, I'd really enjoy watching those things happen" I said. "Well then," she said on the edge of climax, "we will have to invite him down here, won't we?"

Jeez, what a positive response. Your wife is about to make you her cuckold...

Jarb said:
Shortly thereafter we both came together and embraced and went to sleep. We've discussed the matter a few more times and she wants to go ahead with it. I've given her my full permission and she is excited. The only thing is, we haven't extended the offer yet to my friend. I'll keep you posted when we do! Cheers — Jarb

Well, hey, time's a wastin'... I guess there shouldn't be any problem with that, should there...? I mean, since (as you say) all three of you are communicating by computer...?

Seems like the only remaining question is, should you extend the invitation to your friend or should your wife do that? Regarding this, have you considered suggesting to your wife she extend the invitation in order to start her down the road toward "being in the driver's seat" with respect to making decisions about fucking other men...? If your friend then asks whether you're OK with your wife's invitation to him, possibly you could say something like "if that's what my wife wants, then I'm OK with it."

Will look forward to hearing more on how your cuckolding develops.

—Custer

Thank you all for the encouraging words.
To answer some questions, we are in our late 20's but we have never 'partied naked' or anything of the sort. Both of us have been quite reserved sexually and most of our experience is with each other. We've talked about threesomes and exhibitionism before but we have never really known anyone we felt comfortable approaching the issue with and neither of us wants to really meet a stranger for this purpose. We would only do it with someone we felt comfortable with. She has expressed desire in being watched before and a few times while we have been having sex I have told her to imagine that a crowd of people is watching her and it really gets her going.

I think the reason my friend has been sending dirty messages to her lately is because he and his girlfriend broke up and he is a very horny guy. He hasn't been getting any lately and so I think it is frustrating him. We are all good friends so I think he feels comfortable flirting with her, especially since it's innocent and over the computer. I have certainly never objected in fact I told him she loves it, and she does.

I have lurked on this forum a while, just reading some of the excellent posts, and to be honest, I never thought I would be writing one but I am glad to be participating and excited to join the ranks of some of the lucky men here.

Lying in bed last night I told her how my friend loved the picture she sent and that he was probably masturbating furiously to it, and we had a good laugh about that. The picture we sent him was not explicit but very sexual and alluring and he had been begging me for a dirtier one. When I told her this she laughed and said "Jeez there's no pleasing a man is there?" to which I replied "I can think of alot of ways you could please him".

"So can I" she giggled and promptly rolled onto her stomach and started masturbating as she does. I was in awe, I couldn't believe it. Here was my wife starting to masturbate while thinking about my good friend. I paused for a second and then started kissing her, I was so turned on I couldn't contain myself. I was hard as a rock. "Can I fuck you?" I asked gently. "Nope" she replied firmly and proudly, "But you can masturbate." With that she resumed wiggling her little butt and moaning.

My wife is very firm about when she wants and doesn't want sex and I don't really have a choice in the matter, but when we are having sex she is very submissive and loves to be told what to do, tied up for long periods, etc. I feel this makes for a good balance because though we don't have sex as much as I would like the times we do have it it is spectacular. Like many men here I get turned on by denial, but unlike some I want to have sex too.

Back to the story. She is lying there masturbating and I once the shock wore off I start touching myself too. We both came very quickly and then lay in that post-sex coma together for a few minutes in silence, kissing and caressing each other. It felt so amazing to be over that initial hurdle of telling her that I wanted to see her have sex. That I was willing to share her. I was so worried she would take it the wrong way or really dislike the idea, but now here she was telling me to masturbate while she thought about my friend who she allowed me to take a dirty picture of herself for. By the way, she never let me take any dirty pictures of her until we were taking the photos for my friend. I sincerely hope she opens up to that idea, I will share them with you all.

I appreciate all the feedback so far. Custer and fred I am glad you are pleased with the way things are developing. I will post more information and picture as they arise.

cheers
jarb

This picture from our last trip to IKEA gives a good idea of her figure. I will be posting more soon!

p.jpg

This is very erotic as events unfold. I'm very envious of you. My wife and I talk all the time about sharing her, but to-date nothing has happened. A few years ago she made a serious attempt with a guy quite a lot younger than me, but he ran scared, refusing to believe it was OK with 'the husband'. But she's promised me it will happen just as soon as the right guy comes along. She's not interested in meeting with total strangers. Looks like you're already at that stage. You're a lucky guy. Please keep us posted and enjoy that exquisite moment when it happens.

Most of our fantasizing about her and my friend has been going on while we have been having sex so I wanted to bring it up during the day and see if we could have a rational discussion about it. We met for lunch today at a nice little place she loves and I got down to business. I told her that I could see how turned on she got thinking about my friend, and that she enjoyed flirting and taking pictures for him. She blushed and tried to downplay it, but conceded that she did enjoy feeling that sexual spark for the first time in a while. I told her that I had been thinking about a lot the two of them being together lately and that if she wanted to go through with it I would completely support her and help make it a beautiful experience for all of us. She asked what he thought of the arrangement and I told her the truth which is that he is madly attracted to her and would love to enjoy her with my permission. Since he lives in another state he would come visit us and stay at our house for probably at least a week. She wondered if I was envisioning a one night thing or a whole week of crazy sex and I told her it was up to her and I would be fine with anything. "Just seeing you two flirt will be enough for me," I said, "Let's just see what happens." She agreed, we will invite him to come and stay with us and, "see what happens."

I took this picture of her for you all last night when she was thinking of him and wouldn't have sex with me:

p.jpg

Jarb said:
I took this picture of her for you all last night when she was thinking of him and wouldn't have sex with me.

Nice... your wife looks good; very sexy. It's easy to see why your friend has the hots for her.

MacNfries said:
Thought you might get a kick out of this pic I found not long ago. Mac :D

Those pics are hot,I really like the build on the fist woman.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments! A little bit of an update:

Our friend hasn't been able to make a trip down here yet because of his hectic work sechdule but the three of us have entered a great new stage in our friendship. We talk on skype quite a bit about all kinds of things but when the topic turns sexual, no one is afraid to say anything. He has openly told her what he wants to do to her, I talk to him infront of her about what I do to her and what she likes while and she gets turned on as hell.

She has not been as forward about directly telling him she wants to do things to him but when your husbands friend tells you he wants to tie you down to your marital bed and pound you until you beg him to stop and then fill you with his seed, and your response is to giggle and send him an erotic photo of yourself, it's pretty obvious.

We've had quite a few photo sessions for ourselves that we have shared and one specific photo session where she wore clothes that he requested. He remembered them from the last time he was here, he must have wanted to fuck her then too if he remembered what she was wearing!

Again thanks everyone for the feedback and here are two samples of our latest session for our friend.

Keep posting comments and I'll keep posting pictures!

Jarb

t14.jpg t15.jpg

Hey JArb, what a beautiful woman. You mentioned that you have have photo sessions with him...does that mean that he has revealed to your wife what size his package is? If not, will she care if he is only 5 or 6 inches long or does she desire a penis of a very different size than yours? Also if they do fuck, will he be bareback and if so would you consider eating his creampie? Thanks

cleaner said:
Hey JArb, what a beautiful woman. You mentioned that you have have photo sessions with him...does that mean that he has revealed to your wife what size his package is? If not, will she care if he is only 5 or 6 inches long or does she desire a penis of a very different size than yours? Also if they do fuck, will he be bareback and if so would you consider eating his creampie? Thanks

Thank you, she is beautiful I love her very much! And i love when she turns heads from people who want to fuck her, anyways. I don't think the size of his package really matters to her at this point there is so much sexual energy between them, and he is an attractive fit guy, that there is no way he wouldn't just pound the absolute crap out of her. Bareback would be fine with all of us as she is on the pill and he is clean, as for the creampie I'm not really sure she would want me to, we have never discussed it and it is not a particular fantasy of mine. Thanks for checking her out!

Jarb, do keep us posted will you?

Wow... what a great thread ! Thanks Jarb

Great thread Jarb!... Please keep us up do date. I'd love to hear more and don't be shy about giving us all of the hot sexy details. Pictures would be awesome too. THANKS!

great post my wife has never fucked a friend but i do love sharing her your gonna have so much fun and once u start u wont wanna stop!!

Users who are viewing this thread