• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife And Biker Gang

• Thread startersluttywifelover
  • Start date

sluttywifelover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2016
I'd like to see my wife fucked over and over by an outlaw motorcycle gang and then I have to clean her up so they can all fuck her again. Then I'm made a member and given a Harley

Again Seriously?

Reactions: sluttywifelover
zippless said:
Again Seriously?
Yes seriously. I'd like to watch my wife in this scenario. It'd be a huge turn on cause I love watching her fuck.

Ok

"Then I'm made a member and given a Harley"

1%ers will. do the 1st part but this would never happen, you'd get kicked to the curb.

2wheel said:
"Then I'm made a member and given a Harley"

1%ers will. do the 1st part but this would never happen, you'd get kicked to the curb.
Yes I know this. This is just a fantasy I have.

Had a good friend who was pres of a outlaw gang. He would relate stories that would make your dick hard and your toes curl.

2wheel said:
Had a good friend who was pres of a outlaw gang. He would relate stories that would make your dick hard and your toes curl.
I too have friends in outlaws mc, saddletramps mc, out of st Louis, and grim reapers mc in Evansville Indiana,

sluttywifelover said:
I'd like to see my wife fucked over and over by an outlaw motorcycle gang and then I have to clean her up so they can all fuck her again. Then I'm made a member and given a Harley
I don't see no Harley , but maybe a lot of cocks to clean after your wife's cum dripping pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread