• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and Daughter

• Thread starterdirtyposter
  • Start date

dirtyposter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2007
Just fantasy.

My wife has been seeing a man i know, he's not really a mate, infact i don't particulary like the guy. He's bigger than me and he's an arrogant bully. My wife acts like a pathetic school girl around him. If he makes a joke about me she laughs, if he grabs hold of me showing his strength she giggles. He constantly makes references to how hot she is and grabs sneaky touches of her amazing arse.

He's been fucking her for a while now. The first time i actually saw them i just watched at the door, i wasn't as shocked as i thought i would be but i was devasted. My cock was hard and i continued to watch even though this was almost to humiliating to do so.

She was in nothing but a pair of black knee lenght boots on her knees sucking his cock. It was huge. He fucked her like i have never done. I don't think i have ever seen the expressions on her face on any women before. She was in sexual heaven.

He has told me he knows i am aware that he fucks my wife. He said my wife suspects i know but thinks i won't say anything anyway.

Anyway, the other day after telling me how much he enjoys fucking my wife he tells me he wants to fuck my [legal]daughter too, she's a very sexy teenage girl with a figure any older girl would be proud of. She has the perfect womanly body with a cute young girls face.

I begged him not to corrupt her like he had my wife, this would be the ultimate insult. He also threatend to tell my daughter my humiliating secret. I couldn't handle it. He was going to fuck her anyway no matter what i said but by agreeing to watch from the door she wouldn't find out.

I now watch as he fucks my wife and when he fucks my daughter. He walks around my house, making jokes about me, being the bully he is and my wife and daughter laugh at me. They worship him. And he fucks them both.

Gosh!!! This is so hot!!!

This is one hot story!!! It is so wonderful that both your wife and daughter are getting fucked in front of you. I certainly hope you are cleaning up afterwards by licking all the cum out of their freshly fucked pussies. You should lick all the cum off the bull's cock as well. Maybe by doing so you will fluff him up so he can fuck them even more. Man I wish I had a hotwife with a hot daughter as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
How was he able to get your daughter in bed? Tell us plz...

Users who are viewing this thread