• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and friend! Should happen soon!

• Thread starterpats80
  • Start date
P

pats80

Well for awhile now i've been turned on by the thought of my wife fucking another guy and having a 3some. We would have sex and while i was fucking her she would suck on my fingers and it would turn me on so much. I finally got the nerve last saturday to ask her if she would ever really do it! She said yeah if thats what im into she would be game! So i told her to think of someone and let me know and id tell her if it would be good or not. A few years ago while at a friends house we were all pretty wasted and almost did it she might have jerked him off under a blanket and thats it. I was on the other side of her and she was jerking me off at the same time. I always told him it was because i was wasted which was the reason i would let her do it. But the thought turned me on, wasted or not! So when i asked her to think of someone she mentioned him. I said im fine with that but don't know how to ask him.(i really didnt want any of my friends knowing i was into this) So she said she would ask him. Well today she asked if he wanted to finish what we started a few years ago! He said are you bullshitting me im calling your husband to see if this is true.. He called me and i said yeah im into it if you are! He was so turned on of the thought of fucking my wife, he kept thanking me over and over! So now the planning starts when we are going to get together. Im very excited and wanted to share with everyone! Will keep you posted when this finally happens. Hopefully ill be able to get some pics too!!

Please let us know how it will be going on the nearest future. Is Your friend having fun and fuck Your Wifes Cunt well. . fotos could be fine too. with faces. thanks.