• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and her Black lover

• Thread starterkarenwf
  • Start date

karenwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2008
I might post more

Attachments

• Untgtitled-1.jpg
    Untgtitled-1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,071
Would love to see much more!

Yes we definitely need more photos, since I noticed the sperm drip which indicates her ejaculated inside her with no condom.

Here is another pic

Attachments

• uyiu.jpg
    uyiu.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,230
Very sexy-nothing like the way that fair white skin contrasts with his black skin, right? Your wife is very lucky, and I know we'd all love to see more of this hot couple! :-D xoxoxo -Sarah

Too hot, indeed!

You know the trick - dark skin vs the beautiful snow white's hand withh a wedding ring!

What a teaser!

another pic

Attachments

• Untityyytled-1.jpg
    Untityyytled-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 374
karenwf said:
another pic

That is a very special photo that (ideally) should be displayed on the Stature of Liberty to show racists that their days of influence are numbered, their opinions are out-dated with "minority and impotent thoughts".

Thanks for the responses

did you take video? what does the rest of her look like?

Yes I have other pics

Josetta said:
That is a very special photo that (ideally) should be displayed on the Stature of Liberty to show racists that their days of influence are numbered, their opinions are out-dated with "minority and impotent thoughts".

Very true.

Some whites need to realise that 'our' women should be black property.

That kind of picture would no doubt attract more tourism and more money from across the globe too

Users who are viewing this thread