Wife and her boss

• Thread starterrob84
  • Start date
How are things going Rob? Any new news? Has she gone all the way with her boss yet?

-Hiki

I thought this was an interesting thread and one which describes a fairly common occurrence. Getting hit on by your boss is never comfortable, even if you find him attractive. You never know if he finds you attractive or just thinks he can use you. Either way, your co-workers will have a problem with your relationship. I had an affair with a former boss which actually turned OK out since we were both divorced/separated at the time and we were very discreet.

SandyWhoArt

attachment.php

Attachments

• MyNewBoss.jpg
    MyNewBoss.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,662
My ex married her boss after our divorce. Although I never caught her (nor did she
ever admit it) I am convinced they had an ongoing affair throughout the last year
of our marriage.

Years before that she had a lady friend who had an open marriage (in retrospect I think
it was a cuckold marriage). My ex wife often discussed her friend's open marriage and
suggested it might be a nice thing to try. Back then I was fantasizing her having sex with
other men, but I was too insecure to actually allow it.

I can't help but wonder if we would still be happily married now if I had been bold
enough to allow her to have sex with other men back then.

-Hiki

Last edited:
Dear hiki-

I would not dwell on what could have been and just plan on what you want for the future. I think you are right, your wife was having an affair and while it may seem a bit strange, the fact that she kept it from you is a sign of respect and affection for you. Now the questions is what do you want to do?---no reason you can't be the "other guy" in another situation.

Sandy

Hey guys, things have developed quite a bit since my last post. My wife and I have talked a lot about what we want and what we are OK with as this has developed and she is now aware of the idea of cuckolding. Anyways, in the course of our honesty (about a month ago) it came out that she and her boss had been going further than she initially let on. She had been going down on him for some time though they had not yet had sex. She said that she had always been attracted to him and once I began encouraging her to flirt with him and let her know that I thought it was hot, she began to and that things escalated quickly. I told her that I was happy about it and that I think it's sexy and want her to be sexually satisfied but that I want us to be completely honest from now on and that she can tell me the truth. She says she is very attracted to him physically, but what really turns her on is his dominance and how he "takes what he wants." She enjoys submitting to him sexually (something that has never really been the case with us), but that it is just about sex and that she loves me and would never want a relationship with someone like him. He does not know that I know they've been fooling around and thinks she's cheating on me. Anyways, I told her that I liked this arrangement and found the thought of her with him to be hot

She also told me around this time that he's been wanting to have sex with her for a long time but she's been resisting because she didn't want to go that far without me knowing. We agreed that it would be OK and a couple weeks ago they had sex on an overnight business trip she had to accompany him on and they've had sex several times since then. We've also talked about the possibility of her bringing him home, which we both find hot but has not happened yet.

The one thing she told me that kind of disturbed me (but I still find hot) is that when she had sex with him for the first time it was the first time she had ever come from vaginal intercourse and that I had only ever made her come orally or manually. I had no idea and this came as a shock to me. She only had one partner before me so she doesn't have a lot of experience with other guys. I don't have a small penis, but I guess I had never aroused her enough in that capacity. It kind of knocked me off guard to hear that, but it's still hot at the same time. So, the last 6 months or so have been kind of crazy and our sex lives have changed dramatically very fast. I think we're both really happy with how things are going, but it has been quite an adjustment emotionally. I love seeing her off to work knowing that she will likely be fooling around with him, knowing that when she dresses sexy she is doing it for him. She has even been changing how she dresses. She used to dress somewhat conservatively - usually pants and conservative tops. She's been wearing skirts and dresses a lot more and showing more skin. One thing we've been talking about is how to get me more actively involved and to what extent he can (or should) know about what's going on.

Reactions: purplejoys
Maybe you could surprise her with some hot lingerie to wear for him to demonstrate your complete acceptance and support for her activities, or take her shopping for new outfits to wear to work for him as well.

Hello Rob, Been keeping up with your posts since the start. I must say it has been awhile in happening but your sweet now,( Hot Wife ), has made it all come true. You must be very proud of her and the treasure she truly is. I must also say from my personal point of view that there is nothing hotter than a Hot Wife giving some of her pussy too her boss. I also feel it is especially sexy when a Hot Wife screws with her hubby's boss as well. So very happy for you both and assure you, your life is in for some very hot and good memories. Cherish your new HOT WIFE for they are priceless. She of course is doing it for you as I am sure you know. She will thrill many times to come and the boss is one very lucky dude as well. She sounds like and must be a very sexy and beautiful lady. Any chance of a photo of her dressed for work? Its not necessary to show her face. You two enjoy your new found sex and may it be for many years to come. Be Watching. okdeacon

Howdy Rob-

So, is he bigger than you? And did you guys talk about why she thinks she orgasmed vaginally with him when she hasn't with you?

And is she using protection, or are they completely throwing caution to the winds?

Enjoy it mate!

Very hot story, Rob. I've enjoyed hearing it evolve! Has she taken any photos of the two of them together? Perhaps you could ask her to, but have her tell her boss that they're just for her.

her boss

Her boss is black, right?

Rhino, no he's white.

They're actually not seeing each other anymore for a couple of reasons. My wife actually accepted another job, one that allows her to use her degree. She also found out that he was sleeping with another woman in the office beside her, which she wasn't happy about, so she ended it when she left. She basically viewed it like he was cheating on her. We're both interested in continuing to explore cuckolding, though. She's just not interested in doing so with him anymore.

Cheating?

O so she was not interested in a romantic relationship with him but she got the nerve to get jealous when she finds out he is an even bigger dog than she thought? I got to laugh. Good luck tho.

My wife has fucked two of her bosses. And although not my boss, she has fucked a couple of the supervisors at the plant where I work.

Rob,

It sounds like you and your wife are doing very well. Congrats to both of you.

She may want to consider extending her boundaries for fun. Why not include the other woman, don't hold her boss to "monogamous" standards. I am sure she does not want to be held to those very same standards. She can have much more fun that way as well as you, the boss and others.

Cheers for now

FG

Thanks. The old boss is now out of the picture. We took a break for a while, but she has since been going on dates and we have been looking for a more permanent boyfriend/bull for her. She's really interested in exploring her submissive side with him, so we've been looking for someone experienced in that who she also connects with.

My husband has known since we started dating that if I want to have sex, I will have sex. 95% of the time he isn't there. I fuck two of my bosses regularly. One happens to be black (absolutely a plus). The other one isn't black but is decently hung. Both of them are married to women that don't give it up. Both know about the other. I fuck both of them (separately of course) very regularly and as a result I am well paid in my job.

Reactions: robandkate
Hey Rob. Really happy for you and your little Hot Wife. It's always good to let your wife explore and have sex with other men. After all she is doing it as much for you as herself. It's the guys who are fucking her that probably don't realize how lucky they are. Please share more with us, if I wish. Thanks for your post. Again she sounds very lovely and sweet. Oh the joys of a HOT Wife. They are precious. okdeacon

Last edited:
Bio. Woman you sound like a smoking hot pleasing gift to mankind. I have got to say by what you wrote, definitely got my rod so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. I will try to imagine how hot you look and must also add that my tongue is twitching as I wipe this slobber off my chin. For sure I want to thank for this smile on my face and this ache in my nuts. I wont be worth a dang for the rest of the day. Holly Shit what a woman you must be. Honestly I cannot tell you how much your post turned my horny ass on. Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this tirade but I really just could not help my self. I better quit. Thanks Again, okdeacon