• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and her Lover

• Thread starterTex
  • Start date

Tex

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2009
My wife has always detested my little five and a half inch uncircumcised dick. Whenever I am naked and she sees it she tells me how ugly it is. Every time that we fuck, she tells me how much she wished that I was circumcised. She has asked me hundred of times to have this done. All of her former boyfriends that fucked her must have had circumcised dicks.

I blew up after she had told how much she wished that I had been cut, and I told her if she needed a circumcised cock so bad for her to go get one. To my surprise, she told me that she had just done that. For the last couple of months, she had been working late several nights a week. She would come in between ten and eleven and go to the bathroom and shower before coming to bed. I had also noticed that when we fucked that her pussy seemed wetter and looser than before.

My voice must have been quivering when I asked, have you been fucking another man. My heart sank as she told me yes. I asked, how often. She answered, two or three times a week. Again, I asked, for how long and she answered for a couple of months. She told me that his name was James and he worked in the same building that she did. Naturally, I asked if he had a circumcised cock. Again the answer was yes. She asked me if I wanted to know more about them fucking and to my surprise, I said yes. She motioned for me to follow her to the bedroom. She put her arms around my neck and we started to kiss. She put her hand down on my cock and told me that she wanted me inside her as she was telling me about getting fucked. I thought I would be mad but as my cock hardened I wanted to hear more about her fucking James. She described his cock to me and how much she liked it inside her pussy. It made her feel young and sexy and she was going to continue fucking him. She added that she wanted to fuck with both of us. For once in a long time she did not refer to my dick as small or ugly.

The next couple of days, she did not work late and was home at an early hour. She seemed more cheerful than usual and was very loving. We fucked each night and there was no mention of James. Friday morning, as she was leaving for work, she told me that James would be coming over that night. She wanted us to meet and she wanted me to respect him and be very nice to him. I do not think that I said anything. I was somewhat anxious all day with the thought of us meeting face to face. At times I noticed that I would start to get a hard on thinking about what would happen and what he and my wife must have planned.

When Peggy came in, she had Chinese carry out with her which we gobbled down. She told me to clean up the kitchen while she went and got ready for her date. About eight, the door bell rang. She motioned for me to answer it. As I opened the door, there stood a rather large black man. About six two and weighing probably two forty. I invited him in. He extended his hand which I shook. He stated, I guess you know why I am here. I told him yes, that Peggy was ready for him and had been waiting. He told me that since I knew that he was fucking Peggy there was no reason for him not to come to our house for them to fuck. I was a little set back by his boldness, but he was here and there was nothing I could do. If I had objected, he probably would have beaten the shit out of me. It was obvious that he was much bigger and stronger than I was.

Peggy and he hugged and kissed as if I was not even present. They sat on the couch together and continued to kiss. He let me know that for now, Peggy was his woman by placing his hands on her breast and running his hand up under her skirt. Peggy, seeing that I was somewhat uncomfortable, told me to get James a beer. When I got up, I am sure they noticed the budge in my pants as my dick was awakening. They were standing together when I returned. He had Peggy's skirt up around her waist with both hands on her bare ass. I handed him the beer as Peggy told him that the bedroom is this way. I watched as they went together knowing that very shortly, his circumcised dick would be inside my wife and she would be loving it.

It was after eleven when James left and Peggy was one satisfied woman. She asked me if I wanted her to clean up before coming to bed and I told her no. I told her that I wanted to inspect her and see what James had done to her. She laid on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. I got on the bed on my knees and looked at her swollen cum filled pussy. I place a couple of fingers inside her to see how loose her pussy was and had them covered with their mixed juices as I withdrew them. Peggy motioned for me to let her suck my fingers as I continued with my other hand to feel her pussy. She told me that the juice from her pussy tasted good and that I should lick her pussy. She told me that James had fucked her twice and had left a lot of cum inside her. I was not sure that I could put my mouth where James cock had just been much less where he had shot off his seed. Peggy told me that there would be a lot of times that she would want me to suck her pussy after she had been fucked and I needed to get use to it. With this encouragement, I went down between her legs and kissed her pussy. Not so bad, I thought. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips and brought some of the cum inside my mouth. Peggy had hold of my little hard dick and was jerking it and I thought, this may be okay. I moved over on her and she sucked my dick as I ate her pussy. In just a few minutes, she was swallowing my cum.

We laid together for a little while holding each other and kissing. She told me how much she loved me and wanted to stay married to me but could not stop fucking James. That she was not in love with him but loved his big black cock. His cock and her pussy belonged together. She then said that she thought that I could like Jame cock too. I told her that I did not know but I was willing for them to fuck. She then asked if I wanted James to come and fuck her again and I answered yes.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread