• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and I separated possible cuck opportunity

• Thread starterRobpost
  • Start date

Robpost

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2017
My name is Hugh and I wanted to share a possible cuck opportunity. Recently my wife and I separated. It was mainly due to her wanting a larger family and me not wanting one, at least not yet. We also had some financial issues at the time which didn’t help. We moved into separate apartments. We still loved each other we just agreed we needed some time away. We’ve been apart now for about four months. She keeps saying she intends to move back in with me isn’t ready just yet. We’ve been together for 8 years and this is her first chance to be alone in some time and I think she is enjoying that freedom. We talk fairly regularly but keep things pretty surface level to allow her to feel like she’s really on her own until we get back together. My wife knows about my cuckold thoughts. We’d roleplayed before but never got to playing anything out. She was resistant and I didn’t need to push it further because we had an awesome sex life without it and I respected that boundary. She loved role playing but never wanted to go further.

recently she called me. We spent 20 minutes with small talk. I told her I missed her and still loved her. She told me she still loved me but still wanted a few months away. Then the real reason for her call came out.

One of her coworkers who knows we are separated asked her out. His name is Andrew and a pretty good looking guy. A little background, I have met him a few times before and he’s always been interested in my wife. Seeing them together at company parties I’ve been at, They have great chemistry, similar age and interests. He was clearly into her, spending the majority of the night with us just focused on her on the few nights I have been around them. Before you ask, no I’m sure they weren’t playing together before we separated. She is incredibly loyal and he was very into her, she was just plutonic and friendly to him. We laughed about it together after saying he obviously has a crush on her.

My wife told me jokingly at first almost trying to gauge my reaction. I know this isn’t ideal, but i have been trying to convince her to come back and this may be my opportunity to have a cuck experience and will likely happen either way. The thought of her being with other guys during this separation has been on my my mind and I find myself hacking off constantly

I was very open about it and suggested she try it out just for fun. It could be a good experience for her. That I wanted her to be happy and if he made her happy she should give him a chance. Besides, maybe it will go poorly and then she’ll come back. Unlikely but at least I will know one way or another.

She was hesitant at first but after some convincing we ended the call with her agreeing to go on a date with him. I told her I would still wait for her but to have fun and be open to anything so she can really feel like she was ‘free’ while we’ve been apart.

That was around a week ago. We’ve texted about other things since then but nothing of substance. I’ll update if others are interested.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, CNYCJ13, natasnaikul and 9 others
Robpost said:
We also had some financial issues at the time
So having to have two housing was cheaper?
Robpost said:
mainly due to her wanting a larger family and me not wanting one, at least not yet
Both should be ready, but it needs to be talked through. Everything in your relationship needs to be talked through if you want it to work. 8 years is a long time to love and not work to keep it together.

As for the cucking. She may feel it is cheating if you two are together. Some women feel strongly about being faithful to only one man.

It's a slippery slope. One way she appreciates you letting her have her space. Another way she feels you are not wanting to fight to keep her!

Some Women go through the emotional rollercoaster as some men.
I am human, I have been jealous, but told her and we talked through it. We talked through the her feeling like I wanted to share her just to get away from her.

We are all different, but when you love her, you will communicate with her and work through everything.

Robpost said:
larger family
What if she is pregnant? Or gets that way while you are not together?

Reactions: slutwifelina
Robpost said:
.......... One of her coworkers who knows we are separated asked her out. His name is Andrew and he's a pretty good looking guy. .......... The thought of her being with other guys during this separation has been on my my mind and I find myself jacking off constantly. .......... I was very open about it and suggested she try it out just for fun. .......... She was hesitant at first but after some convincing we ended the call with her agreeing to go on a date with him. .......... That was around a week ago. We’ve texted about other things since then but nothing of substance. I’ll update if others are interested.

You might keep in mind that while your goal is to resume living with your wife as her cuckold husband, Andrew's goal — more than likely — is to motivate your wife to divorce you and marry him. And, if it's very important to your wife to have a relationship with only one man, and if she establishes a sexual relationship with Andrew, he may succeed. This outcome will be more likely if he makes it clear he's willing to agree to your wife's desires that caused your separation.

Please keep us updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuck72, slutwifelina and Archie457
Custer Laststand said:
You might keep in mind that while your goal is to resume living with your wife as her cuckold husband, Andrew's goal — more than likely — is to motivate your wife to divorce you and marry him. And, if it's very important to your wife to have a relationship with only one man, and if she establishes a sexual relationship with Andrew, he may succeed. This outcome will be more likely if he makes it clear he's willing to agree to your wife's desires that caused your separation.

Please keep us updated.
Agreed that could be a very real possibility. And while I still want to get back with her, there’s not much I can do at this point either. One benefit of keeping close to her in all this is that she has agreed she wants to stay in contact. We have been best friends for years and whether we are together or not we have made it clear that part will not change.

so for better or worse I’ll have a fair idea of what’s happening.

Reactions: natasnaikul and slutwifelina
Jaandaj said:
So having to have two housing was cheaper?

Both should be ready, but it needs to be talked through. Everything in your relationship needs to be talked through if you want it to work. 8 years is a long time to love and not work to keep it together.

As for the cucking. She may feel it is cheating if you two are together. Some women feel strongly about being faithful to only one man.

It's a slippery slope. One way she appreciates you letting her have her space. Another way she feels you are not wanting to fight to keep her!

Some Women go through the emotional rollercoaster as some men.
I am human, I have been jealous, but told her and we talked through it. We talked through the her feeling like I wanted to share her just to get away from her.

We are all different, but when you love her, you will communicate with her and work through everything.

What if she is pregnant? Or gets that way while you are not together?
We sold our house which was bought with a larger family in mind. Our apartments are better suited to our current needs and price range. Plus with the equity we split from the house we paid off a lot of debt (credit cards and her car).

I hadn’t considered her getting pregnant in all of this but if it happens it would be out of my control. It would not change my desire to be with her.

Robpost said:
.......... One benefit of keeping close to [my wife] in all this is that she has agreed she wants to stay in contact. We have been best friends for years and whether we are together or not we have made it clear that part will not change. So, for better or worse, I’ll have a fair idea of what’s happening.

If you want to know how your wife's relationship with Andrew is developing, you'll probably have to ask her. Perhaps enquire in a friendly way, "So how did your date with Andrew work out?", suggesting you're curious without seeming judgmental. (I gather she has not volunteered anything about that, as yet.)

From my experience sharing your partner is the ultimate test you need to be in a strong relationship for it to work

As per above comment… you will need a strong attachment from your wife (with you) to maintain a ‘couple’ status.
I think if this other guy *really* fucks and uses her sexually and excites her, then like most women she will be loyal sexually and give herself sexually to him. That is, he will OWN her.
She probably will still love you, yes, but not in any sexual way, but IF the idea of cucking you does excite her, she will USE you as a third person to satisfy her lust, and demonstrate her loyalty to the bull (her new partner /real man).
That scenario is hot , for all parties, IF they all get off on it.
Another possibility is she gets off on being owned and used sexually by him, as per satisfying the ‘cheating/adultery’ desire many wives have, in which case your chances of getting back together will decrease a lot.
As a bull, I think it’s a special woman who truly enjoys a cuckold relationship. I think most might give it a ‘go’ usually under pressure from a beta hubby, but eventually it does destroy their husband and wife relationship. Even if for some reason they stay with the hubby and the bull leaves, most wives once having had Alpha/Bull cock cumming deep inside them and making them soaking wet at the thought of being used like that, will be out looking for hard bull cock, and have a genuine distaste if not revulsion at the idea of hubby having sex with them.

I occasionally point out to some couples where I sense it’s a first time ‘play out of fantasy’, that they need to be sure this is what they really want, because they really are playing with fire!

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: CNYCJ13, natasnaikul, slutwifelina and 2 others
Back when my wife and I were dating, she broke up with me after 6 months because she met a guy who was better looking and liked to dance (which I don't like). However,, he was impotent, so sex wound up being her blowing him hoping for an erection. She wanted kids really bad, and his limp dick wasn't going to work out since he wasn't providing any semen to make babies.

She eventually broke off with him, too. We got back together and she got pregnant right after we got married. Even more interesting was that he went to work at the same place as me, and I wound up being his supervisor. He and I never mentioned anything about my wife sucking his cock for about 6 months. I honestly don't know if he ever was able to give her a good fucking or not. I had already been a cuckold for 10 years, so I didn't have any issues with him having had some sort of sex with my wife.

He had married a lady that already had 2 kids by the time he started working with me. Her having a ready-made family meant he didn't need to inseminate her.

And everybody lived happily ever after.

Reactions: slutwifelina, Jozyxt and JeffCA
Robpost said:
My name is Hugh and I wanted to share a possible cuck opportunity. Recently my wife and I separated. It was mainly due to her wanting a larger family and me not wanting one, at least not yet. We also had some financial issues at the time which didn’t help. We moved into separate apartments. We still loved each other we just agreed we needed some time away. We’ve been apart now for about four months. She keeps saying she intends to move back in with me isn’t ready just yet. We’ve been together for 8 years and this is her first chance to be alone in some time and I think she is enjoying that freedom. We talk fairly regularly but keep things pretty surface level to allow her to feel like she’s really on her own until we get back together. My wife knows about my cuckold thoughts. We’d roleplayed before but never got to playing anything out. She was resistant and I didn’t need to push it further because we had an awesome sex life without it and I respected that boundary. She loved role playing but never wanted to go further.

As I understand it, your separation and associated liquidation of marital assets is associated with your difference in long term goals, which includes yet not limited to the fact that she would like to have a family with children and you do not, or at least you do not as of yet. My 2nd wife left her 1st husband for specifically that same reason, she wanted children and he did not. Most women will not wait around to see if their husband will change, they will explore options, and will move on if and when the right opportunity presents itself.
  • You have sold off your major marital asset (your family home) and paid off, or paid down your marital and individual debts.
  • You both have moved into smaller separate apartments suited to your respective individual incomes.
  • This is her trial period to see what is it like to be without you and you are simply a security blanket at this point.
You are all but legally divorced at this point, and assuming your in a legal separation (meaning it has been published with the court), you are simply one step away from finalizing a divorce.

Robpost said:
recently she called me. We spent 20 minutes with small talk. I told her I missed her and still loved her. She told me she still loved me but still wanted a few months away. Then the real reason for her call came out.

One of her coworkers who knows we are separated asked her out. His name is Andrew and a pretty good looking guy. A little background, I have met him a few times before and he’s always been interested in my wife. Seeing them together at company parties I’ve been at, They have great chemistry, similar age and interests. He was clearly into her, spending the majority of the night with us just focused on her on the few nights I have been around them. Before you ask, no I’m sure they weren’t playing together before we separated. She is incredibly loyal and he was very into her, she was just plutonic and friendly to him. We laughed about it together after saying he obviously has a crush on her.

My wife told me jokingly at first almost trying to gauge my reaction. I know this isn’t ideal, but i have been trying to convince her to come back and this may be my opportunity to have a cuck experience and will likely happen either way. The thought of her being with other guys during this separation has been on my my mind and I find myself hacking off constantly.

As her best-friend for now, he would make since for her to call you up to share this delightful news. A close platonic connection can still be an emotional connection, and it does not have to include physical/sexual activities to be considered an affair prior to your separation. Sometimes those are more threatening to a marriage then the purely sexual affairs. From what your saying about trying to convince her to come back to you and it is not working, you need to realize that you have stated that you can not or will not give her what she seems to desire the most, and that it is a pathway, a time line to have children, as a couple.

Robpost said:
I was very open about it and suggested she try it out just for fun. It could be a good experience for her. That I wanted her to be happy and if he made her happy she should give him a chance. Besides, maybe it will go poorly and then she’ll come back. Unlikely but at least I will know one way or another.
It is good that you are being supportive of your wife (separated) taking the steps to go out on a date, or dates to find someone that can being her happiness. While you may be hoping that it will go poorly, your being conflicting in some ways.

Robpost said:
She was hesitant at first but after some convincing we ended the call with her agreeing to go on a date with him. I told her I would still wait for her but to have fun and be open to anything so she can really feel like she was ‘free’ while we’ve been apart.
As another poster mentioned, because your not legally divorced, your wife (separated) may feel that she is cheating. Many women are truly one man at a time women, pure monogamy in a form that so many were raised to believe in. While you have provided her that verbal support, she still may question it.

As another post indicated, if you want to know how your wife's relationship with Andrew is developing, you'll probably have to ask her.
  • Try to be non-judgmental (make sure the conversation is about HER, and not you two as a couple)
  • Try to be her best freind, not her estranged husband.
  • Do not ask if they have had sex, keep it light and at a high-level unless she offers more.
Robpost said:
That was around a week ago. We’ve texted about other things since then but nothing of substance. I’ll update if others are interested.
Give it time, she will share more as time progresses, although the less you two talk, the closer you will be to a full-on divorce.

Robpost said:
I hadn’t considered her getting pregnant in all of this but if it happens it would be out of my control. It would not change my desire to be with her.
If she does become pregnant, how will you approach this? Especially since you were the one that did not want any children?

Reactions: natasnaikul and slutwifelina
Robpost said:
We sold our house which was bought with a larger family in mind. Our apartments are better suited to our current needs and price range. Plus with the equity we split from the house we paid off a lot of debt (credit cards and her car).

After 3 years of marriage, my wife took a lover with my knowledge. After about 4 months of their relationship, she got pregnant. Even though all 3 of us knew he was the father, we went on with our marriage like it was no problem, and I raised the child.
A lot of men raise someone else's child anyway and don't even know it. So if she does become pregnant, just continue on loving her and be proud of what she's done. My wife had 4 more lovers during our marriage, and they made sure she was satisfied.

Reactions: CNYCJ13, natasnaikul and slutwifelina
littlecucky said:
A lot of men raise someone else's child anyway and don't even know it.
A lot of men know it too. I have had friends that married women who already had a child. I have known couples that adopted. Couples that have taken in and supported abandoned kids.Couples use artificial insemination. There are plenty of men who can see a children as special and valued just for themselves and raise them for nothing more than the relationship and the love children can return.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, slutwifelina and littlecucky
Sorry for the late update. Life and the holidays got in the way. I will start by saying I am not a cuckold yet but could soon find myself one.

My wife, we’ll call Kat, has been texting with me regularly. For context I am 32 she is 29. We’ve been together since we were just over 21. In my mind I didn’t think we were too young to get married, but looking back I can see why she is enjoying her freedom now. She never really got to date and explore what being a single adult is like. She is in good shape. Blonde hair, 5’4’ and has D breasts. She’s not skinny but not at all overweight. She’s the example of a woman who constantly thinks she should diet but I think should not be. She’s gorgeous.

We’ve talked mostly about light stuff when texting. we do talk throughout the day until we fall asleep, everyday so I feel like our connection is strong.

I’ve asked her about reconciliation. We both have agreed that is our goal but she wants time away. We signed year leases in November and we’ve agreed we will stay separate at least until then and not talk sooner as a way to allow her to really feel like she’s on her own. This also gives each of us structure and clarity without having to wonder what’s next for the next 10 months.

Now that you have some context, I’ll get back to her developing situation with Andrew.

I’ve tried like was suggested here to soft probe as a best friend rather than an ex-husband or estranged husband on how things are developing between them.

Andrew asked her out at the end of November, I gave her permission to date at the beginning of December. I didn’t ask for three weeks, until after Christmas if they had gone on a date. To be honest, I liked not knowing a first. I spent every day thinking about her taking someone new. She has very high standards so I believed there was a chance she would go on one date and never talk to him again. Knowing that I liked having the uncertainty that they had started dating. I jacked off a lot this month.

But I couldn’t avoid the subject after New Year’s Eve. We were texting all day until around 8pm when it suddenly stopped. She didn’t reply until the next morning around 11. Very unusual for her. She apologized the next morning and said she went out with some friends and got super *****. I said don’t mention it and encouraged her to keep having fun as a single lady. She laughed at that but did not correct me. I’ve been trying to hit home that she is single so she really feels free and will be happy about this time when she comes back.

Then last night it happened again. I texted her this morning about it and she said she was out again last night. I said, “two late weekend nights in a row… somebody has been having fun…” She called me after I texted her which was weird as we usually just text to give space to the other person.

She started the call with, “please don’t be mad. I love you I still want to be with you but I have been seeing Andrew.” My jaw dropped. “No we haven’t slept together but we went out on New Year’s Eve and again last night.” My heart was racing when she said this. I tried to stay very plutonic and supportive and said, “wow, that’s unusual for you. I hope you had fun. Did it go well?”

She said “it was fun. Actually I really like him he’s been so sweet.” She must’ve realized that she said something hard to hear because she apologized immediately after. I told her that I had given her permission and was glad she was exploring. I told her I was interested as her friend. I said I wanted her to be happy and to really be free while we are apart. She seemed better after I said this.

She said “this is weird ha ha ha. But thank you for being so open about this.”

We were both super awkward on the phone at this point. I was very turned on so I asked if she’d sleep with him. She said if she keeps seeing him, she could see it happening eventually. I told her that if it happens it’s okay. Kat is very sexual but it takes her a long time to open up that way to someone, or at least it did 8 years ago. We dated for 3 months before we started sleeping together. But once we did it was amazing and incredibly frequent. Daily for months. She loves sex.

So Andrew is in for a ride once he cracks her. I can imagine she will be very interested in someone new after so long and the fact that they are dating not just fucking means these will be emotionally connected fuck sessions.

I told her she had my blessing to explore all she wanted and after some weird reassuring we both relaxed on the call and she told me about their two dates

The first one as on NYE they went out together with some friends from work. She said no one at work knew they went together. So they appeared as friends. But they met first for drinks at a swanky bar downtown and she said she really liked that. He felt comfortable to her. They just talked. She said he held her hand for awhile and it felt really nice.

I asked her if they kissed at midnight and she said they did not but after everyone left he walked her to her car and they did kiss. Wow! Mind blowing moment.

Last night was their first 1:1 date and she said they went bowling. It was fun and she went home separately after. I didn’t want to pry for any sexual details. But I asked if she plans on seeing him again. She said now that she knows I’m okay with it she definitely would.

We ended the call shortly after that. She had to go but she said I love you at the end of the call and really meant it. So a weird feeling of connection and knowing she’s seeing another man and will soon be his sexually. I’m very raw right now.

Lots of emotions for me today. Will update again later.

Last edited:
Reactions: baddy145, natasnaikul, slutwifelina and 2 others
Robpost said:
Sorry for the late update. Life and the holidays got in the way. I will start by saying I am not a cuckold yet but could soon find myself one.

My wife, we’ll call Kat, has been texting with me regularly. For context I am 32 she is 29. We’ve been together since we were just over 21. In my mind I didn’t think we were too young to get married, but looking back I can see why she is enjoying her freedom now. She never really got to date and explore what being a single adult is like. She is in good shape. Blonde hair, 5’4’ and has D breasts. She’s not skinny but not at all overweight. She’s the example of a woman who constantly thinks she should diet but I think should not be. She’s gorgeous.

We’ve talked mostly about light stuff when texting. we do talk throughout the day until we fall asleep, everyday so I feel like our connection is strong.

I’ve asked her about reconciliation. We both have agreed that is our goal but she wants time away. We signed year leases in November and we’ve agreed we will stay separate at least until then and not talk sooner as a way to allow her to really feel like she’s on her own. This also gives each of us structure and clarity without having to wonder what’s next for the next 10 months.

Now that you have some context, I’ll get back to her developing situation with Andrew.

I’ve tried like was suggested here to soft probe as a best friend rather than an ex-husband or estranged husband on how things are developing between them.

Andrew asked her out at the end of November, I gave her permission to date at the beginning of December. I didn’t ask for three weeks, until after Christmas if they had gone on a date. To be honest, I liked not knowing a first. I spent every day thinking about her taking someone new. She has very high standards so I believed there was a chance she would go on one date and never talk to him again. Knowing that I liked having the uncertainty that they had started dating. I jacked off a lot this month.

But I couldn’t avoid the subject after New Year’s Eve. We were texting all day until around 8pm when it suddenly stopped. She didn’t reply until the next morning around 11. Very unusual for her. She apologized the next morning and said she went out with some friends and got super *****. I said don’t mention it and encouraged her to keep having fun as a single lady. She laughed at that but did not correct me. I’ve been trying to hit home that she is single so she really feels free and will be happy about this time when she comes back.

Then last night it happened again. I texted her this morning about it and she said she was out again last night. I said, “two late weekend nights in a row… somebody has been having fun…” She called me after I texted her which was weird as we usually just text to give space to the other person.

She started the call with, “please don’t be mad. I love you I still want to be with you but I have been seeing Andrew.” My jaw dropped. “No we haven’t slept together but we went out on New Year’s Eve and again last night.” My heart was racing when she said this. I tried to stay very plutonic and supportive and said, “wow, that’s unusual for you. I hope you had fun. Did it go well?”

She said “it was fun. Actually I really like him he’s been so sweet.” She must’ve realized that she said something hard to hear because she apologized immediately after. I told her that I had given her permission and was glad she was exploring. I told her I was interested as her friend. I said I wanted her to be happy and to really be free while we are apart. She seemed better after I said this.

She said “this is weird ha ha ha. But thank you for being so open about this.”

We were both super awkward on the phone at this point. I was very turned on so I asked if she’d slept with him. She said no, but if she keeps seeing him, she could see it happening eventually. I told her that if it happens it’s okay. Kat is very sexual but it takes her a long time to open up that way to someone, or at least it did 8 years ago. We dated for 3 months before we started sleeping together. But once we did it was amazing and incredibly frequent. Daily for months. She loves sex.

So Andrew is in for a ride once he cracks her. I can imagine she will be very interested in someone new after so long and the fact that they are dating not just fucking means these will be emotionally connected fuck sessions.

I told her she had my blessing to explore all she wanted and after some weird reassuring we both relaxed on the call and she told me about their two dates

The first one as on NYE they went out together with some friends from work. She said no one at work knew they went together. So they appeared as friends. But they met first for drinks at a swanky bar downtown and she said she really liked that. He felt comfortable to her. They just talked. She said he held her hand for awhile and it felt really nice.

I asked her if they kissed at midnight and she said they did not but after everyone left he walked her to her car and they did kiss. Wow! Mind blowing moment.

Last night was their first 1:1 date and she said they went bowling. It was fun and she went home separately after. I didn’t want to pry for any sexual details. But I asked if she plans on seeing him again. She said now that she knows I’m okay with it she definitely would.

We ended the call shortly after that. She had to go but she said I love you at the end of the call and really meant it. So a weird feeling of connection and knowing she’s seeing another man and will soon be his sexually. I’m very raw right now.

Lots of emotions for me today. Will update again later.
yes keep encouraging her to date him and to kiss him and fuck him then share the details with you. After she fucks him once - tell her that you want her to ride your face while she shares the details of him fucking her.

Reactions: baddy145, littlecucky, MatureBullForMatureSluts and 2 others
The other day Kat told me about how Andrew found out we were separated. They stayed late after a company party. He asked where I was and she told him we were separated. She said he was very kind and talked to her about it for the rest of the night. It made her feel normal she said to be able to talk to someone about it.
He’s had the hots for her for awhile. I can imagine he was so excited for this moment if he only waited a few months to ask her out. And soon he will be sleeping with her if they aren’t already.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, cuckhubuk, baddy145 and 1 other person
Big update last night. They have had sex.

We were texting and for the most part she’ll tell me about their dates. “We went to lunch” and “he came over after work and we had dinner.” They hang out 3 nights a week or so. And it’s going on roughly 3 months.

Things do little things like that. She has given me some details but nothing sexual. However this weekend he took her to a mountain town in our area for a getaway. She loves little weekend getaways like this and I’m sure there will be plenty of time to be intimate. She said they wouldn’t have service so she wouldn’t chat with me much. They left Thursday and get back Monday night.

Crazy to think they are bonding in this way. They are truly a couple. We still talk regularly but nothing of substance. I’m sure her emotional needs are being met by her bf right now. I’ve definitely noticed a change in the way we communicate. When we talk it’s mostly about very surface level stuff and less often. She seems really happy overall which hurts but also is hot.

She agreed to coffee next week and I’m so excited to see her but also it will be surreal to think she’s been with someone else.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, baddy145, cuckhubuk and 1 other person
We met for coffee this morning. It was wonderful to see her. She looked as radiant as ever. The time away has been good to her. She was in better shape, and was clearly done up in a way someone seeing an ex wanting to show off what they are missing out on would be. I didn’t call her out on it but told her she looked beautiful and she said thanks. She also said she was going out after with Andrew so she just got ready for the day.

We talked for awhile. Probably an hour in total just getting each other up to date. I kept things very plutonic. She talked about him almost the whole time and is clearly in the middle of new relationship energy. She told me about their trip to the mountains last weekend and even showed me a picture of their vrbo (with a private hot tub).

I asked if they did any skiing or outdoor activities and she replied that they didn’t and for the most part hung around the hotel and explored the mountain town.

I asked her if Andrew knew we were having coffee wondering how much he knew about us and she said “oh yea he’s totally fine that we are. He knows we’re still friends.” So not only is this guy plowing my wife but he doesn’t feel threatened by our friendship whatsoever. They must be getting along well then for him to feel this way.

I think as some have suggested I could be a backup plan at this point. But in the middle of their new relationship energy I don’t think I can ask her to come back. We hugged when she left. She felt so nice but it was a very fast hug. Only a few seconds. No sexual tension or anything. Made me rock hard thinking about it after.

In many was I’m in the position Andrew was a few months ago. Just a guy with hots for another man’s girl. I’m sure tonight he will fuck her raw knowing I saw her today, the way he used to, and she will come back home to him tonight.

Reactions: baddy145 and SquirmingSub
It is sounding like she's slipping away to Andrew. Unless that is your goal, you may want to up your game as far as showing her you really want to be the man in her life. Perhaps it's time to choose whether you want to have kids and Kat, or try for a new relationship. Of course, she's in the blush of this relationship with Andrew, and may need to experience some fun first--but you also need to remind her that you are romantically interested in her and want to continue to be her husband and not just a friend.

Reactions: baddy145 and SquirmingSub
Been awhile since j posted but thought I would give an update if anyone is still interested.

My wife has been dating Andrew now for around 7 months. She says things are going amazing and sees a real future with him. I’ve tried to keep in contact and for the most part am now just playing the good friend role. We talk regularly but just as friends now. About 2x a month we’ll see each other but it’s very plutonic and she keeps it pretty short.

About two months ago I told her I still loved her and wanted to get back together. Our interactions had been positive and I thought I’d waited out their new relationship energy. She cried and said she still loved me but that she wouldn’t leave Andrew. She said he is open to having kids and if she can find someone to do that with she couldn’t pass that up. She said she is happy and they talk all the time.

I told her I may be ready for children one day and it caused a big fight. She said it wasn’t fair for me to hold her life up waiting around for something that may never come. She said if I’m not ready now then we should divorce because she’s found someone she loves and who is in her exact words “ready and just waiting to get started.”

I have been faced with this reality for the last 5 months and sadly agreed and we filed for divorce. So as of now she is officially with Andrew and divorced from me. We do still talk. Admittedly after that fight we didn’t for about 4 weeks but if there’s any hope of keeping her in my life I’d like to keep that. So after a break and some redefined boundaries she did say she wants to stay friends.

I know it sounds crazy but I still love her. And while right now it doesn’t seem possible if they ever broke up I believe I could be there for her.

For now though he is 100% with her. They spend time with her family, travel, spend time with friends.

I’ve been on a few dates with another woman but the more time I spend with her the more I realize what Andrew has and what I’m without. They post on social media and he has a huge grin on his face that feels aimed directly at me. I know it’s not but it’s the reality I’ve created. He wanted my woman for months, and now he finally has her.

Reactions: baddy145
Time to move on. She's found what she wants, you didn't offer what she wanted. I know the feeling. My situation was somewhat different from yours, but I'm divorced now from a woman I loved, too, she's happier where she's at, and if she wanted me again I'd jump at the opportunity...but at present, I'm looking for a woman who's actually interested in sharing a cuckold/hotwife lifestyle, not just cheating on me behind my back.

Users who are viewing this thread