• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and Mel

• Thread starterswinger
  • Start date
S

swinger

She is beautiful!! Any cream pie pics!

here is some more

Wow!

He is some stud!

A few questions...

1) Is it my imagination or does he enjoy leaving his socks on?

2) He is wearing protection.....but does your wife use protection and can she get pregnant?

3)Have they ever thought of losing the condom which would cause her extra pleasure?

4What specifically did she say about him in comparison to you?

5) Is this A typical lifestyle for you?

6)How did you contact him?

Thanks for the reply!

here is some more

I like the pics

Your wife too...

some more pics

Your wife is perfect!

now your sexy young wife has found the right black stud so now its time for you to submit to him totaly next time they fuck you must remove the condom and let him fuck her bareback and inject his black baby up her hot pussy

Just out of curiosity, do you and your wife live in/around Decatur, Alabama?

Wedding Rings

Why isn't she wearing them ?

What a hunk! Congratulations!

BS Alert

Knoxmandingo, your onto something. This was couple from Decatur, AL. They had a amatuer site, I can't remember the name anymore. But all of these pics, were on the site. I read that they have since divorced. So this wife and Mel stuff, is BS. Lame, don't use someone elses wife, use your own.

Black....check
Good body....check
Uncircumsized....check
Big dick.....
Big dick....
Hello! Big dick....
Oh well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

your wonderful wife looks as if she was made to suck and be used and fucked by blk cock i love watching our women being worked by a hung black cock

Swinger:

Does your wife take care of both Mel & Tory now? Does Mel ever spend the night with you guys?

Wife Alabama

They did divorce and my husband and I have been with her and a really hung Montgomery guy!

One SWEET gal

Your wife is such a sweet little gal and she is taking care of Mel like a pro. Love the color contrast.

Making Babies!

You are right babymaker. My woman is now pregnant with her black lovers baby and we all can't be happier. It is nice to know that she is carring his baby inside of her white belly. Another interracial child on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread