• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and Mel

• Thread starterswinger
  • Start date
Fake Alert!!!

FuckMyWife_in_AL said:
Knoxmandingo, your onto something. This was couple from Decatur, AL. They had a amatuer site, I can't remember the name anymore. But all of these pics, were on the site. I read that they have since divorced. So this wife and Mel stuff, is BS. Lame, don't use someone elses wife, use your own.

tinylittlegirl said:
They did divorce and my husband and I have been with her and a really hung Montgomery guy!

Ladies, thanks for backing me up. I never forget a face, especially one that loves black cock (and usually some details about her). Having been a member of the Dark Caven since before it became a paysite (hard to believe I've been frequenting the site since '98), I knew right away where to find information and pics on the lovely young lady in the photos. Granted I'd forgotten they'd divorced, "Jennifer and Charlie" had a website called BlackCumSlut.com and were also members of SwapperNet.com in my friend list until they pulled their profile. The main reason I remember them is because I always regretted not having a reason to come to Alabama to hook up with her and a few other black cock craven wives

Yet again, we have another prime example of a fake!!!

...People, if you're gonna post pics that aren't yours, keep in mind that there are those of us who've actually met the couples or ladies in the photos that get posted and then there are those of us who always wanted to have that privilege but never got to that will know right away if you're real or not.

Wow that chick looks like a hell of a lot of fun holla if she is ever in NYC

What pics?

I don't understand where ppl see the pics when I'm logged in, I don't alwasy see them...any suggestions? Like this post I don't see any.

What Pics???

Yea, what he said, where the fuck are the pics. Did Swinger get cold feet and pull them. From the sound of all the comments she must have been a real hottie. Sorry I missed them. Any chance of a repost? Please

Users who are viewing this thread