• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife at orgy

• Thread starterloosemum
  • Start date

loosemum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
a few pics of my beautiful slut wife enjoying other mens cocks, she has had ten in one night, i love fucking her again when we get home

Attachments

• w1.+Ready+To+Root.jpg
    w1.+Ready+To+Root.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,720
  • w1.+Balcony+Heaven.jpg
    w1.+Balcony+Heaven.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,990
  • w1_+Cummmmbath+Gal.jpg
    w1_+Cummmmbath+Gal.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,702
very nice

would love to do a cleanup on her when they are done

Very nice do share some more!!!!

dont keep us with d..k in hand!

Great story and flicks - how does that cum filled used up cunt of your wife feel as you fuck her after 10 guys have fucked and filled her up? Does she tell you which guy's dicks she enjoyed more while you are fucking her cum-filled cunt.

slut wive at orgy

Hi and thanx for comments re my wives filled cunt.Most of the time at swingers parties she does use condoms which of course we all hate, but when we swing with a select group of friends we regularley meet,usually 3 or 4 cples, the men in this group drop their seed deep in her, the other girls say she is a bigger slut then them , (all in good fun) because we get her to walk around so that the cum drops from her cunt as she parades and walks around untill the guys are ready for a other go, and yes i luv to fuck her after that, it feels great all wet and warm and gooey,using it after others hve had her hole just feels fantastic, some thing like a bitch dog with the pack having their way i guess, and she loves it as well , so i guess im blessed

peggysbitch said:
would love to do a cleanup on her when they are done

then I'm afraid that you'll have a lot to eat. Imgine ten men's cum...lol

Beautiful pics, I like that when Aila is having other cocks too, after that She gives me really hard driving. wow, nice.! You know.! sloppy seconds are so good

Users who are viewing this thread