• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife At Play With Lover

cookman7

Hotwife, sub-cuck
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2016
Australia
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg these pics were taken some by me but mainly by him or her while they sent me off to the hotel club lounge!

Reactions: Jason Martin, john master, Nazareth and 2 others
They had a bit of a play before fucking and then sent me out...!006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 012.jpg 011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
This is her all time fav lover and she can't say no to whatever he wants016.jpg 018.jpg 017.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and h5t6ca
She just gives in to his wishes...he's really a nice guy though, but just loves fucking her021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg

Reactions: xlove19, Nazareth and littlec
026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg 031.jpg

Reactions: xlove19, Nazareth, h5t6ca and 3 others
She gives it to him bb and of course her arse and mouth any time he wants it...032.jpg 033.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg

and she just loves telling me about how great he is lol037.jpg 038.jpg 039.jpg 040.jpg 041.jpg 042.jpg

043.jpg 044.jpg 045.jpg 046.jpg 047.jpg I got some really great pics of them going at it again toward the end :):):):D:p:p

Reactions: Nazareth, h5t6ca and littlec
nice pics. she is gorgeous and i love seeing her cumfilled. did you clean her pussy after ?

Reactions: cookman7
How many lovers does she have? Nice cream pie, and hot body!

slinger137 said:
nice pics. she is gorgeous and i love seeing her cumfilled. did you clean her pussy after ?
yes, did on this occasion, but because I umm...came in late much had already dripped out! :-(

monkeybrnz said:
How many lovers does she have? Nice cream pie, and hot body!
she has as many as she wants really... ;) but only three regulars - sees them usually once a week - one at least once a week, but sometimes two and very occasionally all three! still trying to balance hubby (ie me!) and work and family...!

hope you show us more. any videos ?

Amazing!
Is this her with her young lover?

slinger137 said:
yes, slinger, whenever I'm present, that's her preference of course. But then, I'm not always there! sigh!!

Nazareth said:
Amazing!
Is this her with her young lover?
no, well, yes...most of her lovers a younger than her...don't think she's ever had one older - except me! this one is her favorite lover. goes bb with him with no problems

Looks like she had a lot of fun.

great tits and pussy, thanks for sharing

slinger137 said:
hope you show us more. any videos ?
Will see what I can find for you

Users who are viewing this thread