• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife barebacked and need advice... please

• Thread starteralan_unknown
  • Start date

alan_unknown

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2006
I posted this on another site asking for help and got abusedl.

What I have written is 100% true, and I want advise, just tell me what you would do if you were in my shoes.

It all started when my wife got a new job and a black man was her boss. She didn't talk a lot about him at first but then as time went on his name kept coming up. My wife had always been faithful to me, but it started to sound like she was getting a crush on him. Although I knew that nothing would never happen, I couldn't stop picturing her on her back with her legs spread wide and a huge black dick sliding in and out of her tight white pussy.

I finally met her boss at her company Xmas party, at first sight I knew why my wife seemed to like him he was a tall well built stud with a big bulge in his pants. After we had dinner a band came in and everyone started dancing. We sat there and had a few drinks. My wife can't handle alcohol; she gets ***** quickly and really loosens up. I don't dance much but my wife does and when her boss came up to me and said, "You don't mind if I dance with your wife do you?" I looked up at him towering over me and replied, "No. She's all yours!" He smiled at me and then took my wife's hand and led her to the dance floor.

I watched them dance and when the song ended they didn't return, instead they stood there talking until the next song started. She continued to dance with him for the rest of the night to both the fast and the slow songs. During the slow songs I could see him grinding his crotch into her belly and she didn't seem to mind. I was starting to wonder if he took it the wrong way when I said, "She's all yours." Then again maybe he was taking it the right way!

When the next song stopped I watched as he leaned down and kissed her and at first she kissed him back but then she pushed him away and headed back to me. She told me that she was tired and wanted to go home. I didn't mention what I saw but that night in bed she was like a wild lady.

From that night on I couldn't get what happened out of my mind, I kept wondering if she would have gone further with her boss if I wasn't there. I couldn't stop imagining what it would look like to watch the two of them fucking.

For New Years we were having a party at our house, and I asked my wife if she was going to invite her boss. She seemed reluctant, at first but then said, "OK."

On the night of the party I was all excited wondering if I my wife and her boss might try and sneak away and get it on, but during the entire party they kept their distance from each other and didn't even talk to each other.

The party was great everyone drank and had a good time but by 2 AM everyone had gone, everyone that is except my wife's boss. I wondered if he was still hanging around because he wanted a shot at my wife so I decided to set it up so he could if he wanted to. I was laying on the couch feeling no pain because I had been drinking heavily; her boss was sitting in a chair. My wife started picking up dishes and glasses and taking them to the kitchen. When my wife walked up to ask me to help, I pretended to be ********** cold. Her boss offered to help her; he got up and carried several glasses into the kitchen.

I could hear them talking quietly in the kitchen and then there was silence. I peaked over the top of the couch and not to my surprise I could see them kissing. Her boss was really pouring it on; he was rubbing her ass with one hand and squeezing her tits with the other. Finally my wife pushed him away and quietly told him that they shouldn't be doing this, that she was happily married and besides I was only a few feet away and might catch them.

Her boss chuckled at her and said that I was out cold on the couch and if she was worried that they might wake me up they could go into the bedroom where there was more privacy. My wife told him that they couldn't but he took her hand and pulled her down the hall to the bedroom anyway.
I quietly got up and went to the bedroom door; luckily they didn't close it all the way. I peaked inside and saw him kissing her again while he tried to remove her dress. My wife kept saying, "No, No! We can't do this!"

She tried to push his hand away but he kept at it, and finally I heard the zipped and her party dress slid down to her ankles. My heart began to race out of control... Her boss quickly started undressing himself while my wife stood there naked except for a pair of red thong panties.

Suddenly she let out a gasp when he pulled down his boxers. I let out a muffled gasp myself because there standing out straight and hard was a very fat 9 inch black cock.

He didn't waist any time, he pushed my wife back onto the bed and pulled off her panties. She appeared to be frightened as she looked up at him and said, "No, No! We can't do this," but even while saying this she was spreading her legs wide as he climbed onto the bed. He dragged the tip of his huge black cock up and down through her sopping wet pussy and once he had it lubricated he started pushing it into her. My wife let out a gasp and again repeated, "No, No! We can't do this" but he didn't stop.

She let out a gasp with every one of his thrusts, I didn't think that she would be able to take all of him but soon I could hear his balls slapping hard on her ass. My ultimate fantasy had come true; I was watching a black man fuck my wife!

I trembled as I saw all 9 inches of his fat black cock slide in and out of my wife's tight white pussy over and over again. The two of them fucked like bunnies, I never saw my wife act like this before she was like a nymphomaniac, having one orgasm after another.

I would like to say that they fucked for hours but after only 20 minutes I watched as her boss thrust himself into her one last time and then grunted like a bull as he started cuming. My wife suddenly started squirming trying to get him off of her because she isn't on any birth control. "No! No! Don't Cum In Me," she cried out.

Well he didn't get off; instead he thrust into her deeper and grunted again.

To my surprise my wife stopped fighting and complaining and wrapped her legs around his waist and repeatedly dug her heals into his ass forcing him deeper as he spurt out every drop he had in his huge balls.
The two of them kept at it for another minute or two and then he collapsed on top of her.

After a few more minutes he stood up and got dressed, and I went back to the couch. Minutes later I heard him go out the front door, his car started and he drove away. I laid there for a while and then walked into the bedroom. There I found my wife just the way he left her, lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, her pussy was swollen and his cum was dripping out of her.

I was shaking like a leaf, It's true that I wanted to see her fucked by a black man, but my fantasy didn't include him cuming in her and maybe impregnating her. I was scared to death but I knew that there was nothing I could do about it now.... The deed was done!

As upset as I was, the more I stared at his black baby making seed leaking out of her the more I got turned on. Without even thinking I crawled between her legs and stabbed my tongue into her. I groaned with pleasure as the bleachy smell and bitter taste overwhelmed me. Again and again I stabbed my tongue into her sucking out every drop that I could. I was so horny now that I just had to fuck her. I got off the bed and tore my clothes off.

I slowly slid my hard bare cock into her well fucked pussy. She was so loose that I almost fell into her. The feeling was indescribable; her pussy was so hot and creamy inside. I now knew what sloppy seconds felt like as my cock bathed in another man's cum. As I thrust into her my wife started move, she still had her eyes closed, but I knew that she wasn't asleep. She wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heals into my ass, as loose as she was I could feel her pussy tighten up around my dick. Suddenly she started to moan, "No, No! We can't do this!" I couldn't believe it, she thought that I was her boss fucking her again.

I went wild and started pounding into her hard and I didn't last long, with one final lunge I ****** my cock into her as deep as I could and groaned with pleasure as I started releasing my load into her. Suddenly my wife moaned, "Oh God Your cuming in me again I'm going to get pregnant for sure!" Her whole body heaved out of control as she had another huge orgasm and then went limp as a dish rag...She had fainted. I climbed off of her feeling pretty good about myself that I gave her such a good orgasm that I made her faint, but in reality I knew that she had that big orgasm because she thought that her boss might be knocking her up. I pulled the sheets over us and fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning my wife was already up washing the dishes in the kitchen. She never asked or mentioned what happened the night before, so I just kept my mouth shut. A few weeks went by and suddenly she became a miserable, unhappy person to live and finally I asked her why.

She told me that her period was over due. I choked down my fears played dumb and told her that even though we weren't planning on having kids this soon she shouldn't be upset and that I was happy that I was going to be a daddy.

She went to the drug Store and got a pregnancy test kit and it showed that she wasn't pregnant. Two days later she got her period. Suddenly she was the happiest I ever saw her, but sadly all mention of her boss also stopped.

Almost a year has gone by and as far as I know my wife has stayed faithful to me. The problem is that I want to see her getting fucked bareback by a black man again and I don't know how to get her to do it.

Any help out there?

great story if its true she is already seeing her boss agian like my wife once a white woman feels the power of a bbc she never the same agian, you just have to admit to her that you love it to

Nothing new here just the same old bullshit cuckold fantasty story here like it really happened. This is just a place for people to post pics and fantasy stories. and cuckolds don't complain or look for advice you kno wyou love it even if its in you dreams and fantasies.

Could you handle it if your wife said she wanted to do BBC in private with Bulls of her choosing and at her own speed?

This would mean she had a good time, but you COULD NOT WATCH !!!!

Many wives can enjoy BBC, but feel embarrassed at their husband being a wimpy cuckold. (some wives enjoy it immensely because they wear the pants in the family).

Could you still feel satisfaction knowing she was being rutted by her bulls, but you would never ever see her doing it?

These are important question for you to search your heart for - can you find an answer to share with us all this moment ??????

alan, I hoped you would post back so that we can help you find your place in the sun.

Advice????

My advice?? Call her boss and arrange to drop your wife off for a weekend. I'd also hide her birth control pills for a week or so, before the event.
Things should pick up where they left off and you'll once again get to see what you want.
No need to thank me.:D

Hi Alan

Much like Joey mentioned, I also think she is involved with her boss. Just because she is presently not saying anything about him since New Years, I just can't imagine that after her terrific sexual experience with him, that either one of them just suddenly turned it off. Hopefully you will find out about it very soon...

I think your wife is like my and loves big black men fucking her and if she is like my wife she wants a black man to knock her up as she told me iam unable to do it with my lilttle penis. so let her have her fun i would love to hear if she gets knock up

Users who are viewing this thread