• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife before she meets bull

• Thread starteryoung_couple
  • Start date

young_couple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2006
Some pics of my wife taken tonight just before she has gone out with her bull, she has been picked and is he is taking her to a hotel for a good fucking. She is not on the pill but he is going to come in her ass, yum, yum. I have a cock cage on waiting for her to come home to me she will stradle my face and make me suck his come out of her while she tells me what a dirty slut she has been.

I will post after pics of her when I have them.

Attachments

• 1 021.jpg
    1 021.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,695
  • 1 023.jpg
    1 023.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 1 024.jpg
    1 024.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,845
  • 1 025.jpg
    1 025.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 957
  • Love
Reactions: wetsatinz
Nice little slut

She has a perfect pussy. I wish I could bottom that out.

Third picture is best, real nice, to bad you had to camouflage the face. I bet she is pretty. Hope you don’t have to wait to long for her return. How often does she go out to get filled?

thanks.

this is the first time she has ever been filled, she has been going out and fucking other blokes for about three years now.

some pics of a black guy that fucked her

Attachments

• Pual (9).jpg
    Pual (9).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Pual (8).jpg
    Pual (8).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Pual (11).jpg
    Pual (11).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,645
Excellent

Your pics totally made my day... Just to see the way that black guy penetrated her... yummy :D You're one lucky guy, I'll tell you that! Do you have anymore pics? Would love to see more.She's hot!

I think you realize before long that condom will be coming off, never to return on that guys dick with your wife.

Yeah, you need to lose that condom and get some black seed in her white pussy. Tell her to keep up the good work.

Young Couple

You two keep it up and please keep sharing. I think she like her bbc. I like seeing her take it. Thanks okdeacon

very nice

A sight to behold

absolutely lovely

:D you are one lucky boy, more pics pleeeeeease!!!!! 'Lotti -x-

Any pictures of when she came home?

Wann fuck tht pussy with my dick..Chk my album...

Seriously dude.. FIVE YEARS OLD this post is...

Users who are viewing this thread