Wife Before We Met

oldguyfl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2006
SE USA
This is a story my wife wrote for me. With her history I would think it was true, she claims it is:

Another Day at Work
I was in the stockroom taking inventory. Linda walked in. I could see why they made her manager. She was personable, efficient, and never lost her poise, even with the most obnoxious, unreasonable customers. Furthermore, she looked so glamorous, that alone would have given the business a boost. All those husbands who kept coming in on Friday after work to get flowers weren't necessarily courting their wives or girlfriends. They were hot for Linda. That was my opinion. I even caught my own husband checking her out when he came in.

"Did you find the new ribbon? The metallic for the holidays?" she asked me.

"No. I haven't. They must be way in back. I'll have to change into jeans and get up on that shelf."

I went into the little bathroom crammed with everybody's hairbrushes and our coffee cups with my jeans. Oops. Guessed I'd gained a little weight in my butt. They were tight. I came out buttoning them up and tucked my tee shirt in. I swear Linda was ogling my boobs in the tight Tee. I'm not a knockout like Linda, but I hold my own. It's common enough for women to check each other out, but it seemed to me her gaze was lingering approvingly. Will wonders never cease?

I clambered onto the metal shelving, my butt round and tight and sticking out. I couldn't help it. I could feel her eyes on me and I loved it. I located the tape.

"Got it!"

"Careful," she said, giving me a hand down from the shelves.

"Don't want out prettiest assistant manager getting hurt," she said and smiled.

"Thanks, Linda."

I was smiling. She is so damn good looking, I thought. I'd never felt another woman's breasts. I was curious but I was yellow. I'd never kissed another woman. I wonder if it was like kissing a man. She must have read my mind. All of a sudden her face was getting closer. It was right in my face. I thought I knew what she was going to do but I didn't want to pucker up in case I was wrong. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and brushed the hair away from my face.

"You're lovely," she said.

She put her hand on my waist and pulled me to her. Her hand slid up to my breast. Geez! It was nice. With her other hand she stroked my ass bringing her fingers far around to touch my pussy. I opened my legs. I threaded my fingers in her red silken hair and kissed and kissed. She was as sweet as a waterfall. How could anyone's mouth taste so fresh? And her breasts against mine, they were so firm and full. I wanted her and it was incredible. I wanted to screw with this woman. How? Why was I getting so excited? What can happen after this that is going to be satisfying? I don't know but I want to find out!

"You bitches!"

What? The nasty voice behind her shattered our focus like a gunshot. We sprang apart.

"Oh shit," she said. "Frank."

"Yeah, Frank. Your husband you two timing lesbian bitch! Who's your little slut? For a damn dike she looks human."

He brushed her aside and grabbed my breast, pinching my nipple. I was scared and I pulled back but I was against the shelves. Holy shit! Was this guy ever mad.

"Frank, for heaven's sake, leave her alone! It was just one of those things that happened. I'm sorry. It wasn't her fault."

He began to stroke my breasts firmly but gently. He just kept doing that and looking into my eyes. He had a nice face for a brute. I can see where a guy would be pissed off but if he didn't stop, then Linda would be mad at me too and I worked for her.

"Linda, why don't you go up front and work the counter?" he said. "This little girl owes me something, don't you little lady? You've been slicing my pie. Now I want an explanation without interruptions from the pro. No, you're not the first, believe me. My wife's got a taste for pussy, baby. What's your name anyway?"

"My name's Jill. It's like she said. It just kind of happened. We never did anything like that before."

"Leave her alone, Frank."

"Do you mind, Linda. Jill owes me an explanation. You I don't need an explanation from. You felt like it right? Now, don't I deserve that much? I set you up in business. I don't interfere. I come to see how you're doing and you're molesting the help. Now I don't want it to happen again. From you, I expect it will. Now I'm not leaving here until I have Jill's word that she'll stay out of my wife's panties. Is a few minutes too much to ask here?"

"OK, Frank," Linda said. "Just don't give her a hard time. She's a good kid."

"We'll see. Just go," he said over his shoulder and turned to me again. He was real close. He pulled me to him. I could feel the hardness in his crotch.

"So, are you still hot, little Jill?" He moved his hand to my pussy. "Not getting enough at home." A warm big hand and began to stroke. He was squeezing my buns. He undid the button and pulled down my zipper. Then he stuck a thick finger into my pussy. He found my wetness and slid his finger back and forth, gently from my clit to my vagina.

Despite the circumstances it felt good. "You want it, don't you sweetheart? You're ready for me, aren't you baby?" He was kissing me and fondling my breasts then and I couldn't have answered anyway. He was sliding my jeans down over my derriere and kept putting his finger back in me. Finally I got one leg free. He leaned me back on the shelving and took out his cock. I love a hard cock, looking at it, wrapping my hand around it, feeling it push into me. "You like me baby? You like my big cock?" He said smiling. He took it in his hand and guided it to my pussy. I opened right up. Oh man. In and out. Nice thick dick. The shelving was digging into my back and I didn't give a damn.

"Fuck me baby. Don't stop fucking me."

Linda walked in. Maybe she'd been in there for a while. She didn't say anything. She walked to where Frank could see her and pulled off her tank top. She had beautiful large firm breasts with dark red nipples. She unzipped her pants. Frank kept fucking me as he was looking at her. She had her hands in her pants and was enjoying herself from what I could see. Her pants slid off. Her bush was really fuzzy and golden red like a big puff ball with dark tendrils where she was wet. Now Frank was really doing it to me, pulling me into him with his hands on my hips. I just let it all go. This was a trip. I didn't know what would happen later but who cares. It was so good. Then Linda started to come and I started to come and Frank started to laugh. He rammed it into me harder and faster and chuckled as he said " yes, yes. so Wonderful. yes."

Now, I'm manager of the branch store. Frank and Linda come by every now and then and we play a little game. Sometimes Linda is the naughty lady who seduces me and sometimes Frank is the horny man whose wife catches him in the back room. My husband thinks I work to hard because some nights I just come home and pass out. Someday I might bring him to work with me. I know that Linda would overcome his concern over Frank. I think he might even enjoy watching.

Last edited: