Wife+Boss=MeCucked

• Thread starterBackseatBeater
  • Start date
BackseatBeater said:
Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell from just text. To use businessspeak, the orignal scope of the project has expanded into unforseen areas. Actually, it's not exciting, it's a bit frightening.

I'm not being sarcastic. I think this sounds very exciting for you're wife and very scary for you.

It wasn't a GB, it was better. Went on longer, it was a nice quiet party, with my wife in the other room fucking anyone who wanted her, except me. As far as what's going on, we still don't know all the details, it's only been a week or so. She says she wants to find a way to carry on in the same general direction.

She still has her job, slight raise, same office. Some of the younger women view her as sort of a den mother. She says she's the first one 'of her kind' that has stayed with the firm in about three years.

Her marriage isn't on the rocks, mine is. She says we're fine as long as I don't get any fancy ideas of rearing up on my hind legs. She says as a husband, I make a fantastic pet. At this stage of my life, i'll take it. Being a submissive little puppy has its advantages.

One last thing, she was extremely depressed in the few days right after it ended. I asked her why and she said we should have started this about ten or 15 years ago. I almost clocked the bitch, but I remembered my place. Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

It isn't such a bad life Backseat. I've lived this type of arrangement for over 20 years and really don't mind. You will get used to it, and there are plenty of benefits for yourself as well.
BTW, my wife is a CKHS grad, I noticed your Detroit location. Our 2 biracial children are doing quite well also.