Wife/Boss memes

• Thread starterrobandkate
  • Start date
the_ridrr1971 said:
More caps. We made these.

IDBADGE.jpg POSITION.jpg DAMMIT.jpg MEETING.jpg WIFEBIZTRIP.jpg THEBOARD.jpg

Those are SO HOT! With my encouragement, my wife has been hinting to her boss that she would be happy to help by entertaining special clients. Her boss knows that she fucks guys other than him so he is well aware of how she would entertain his clients. He is thinking about it.

The thought of my wife's boss pimping her out to his special clients is so hot.

Reactions: the_ridrr1971, crmaster and buds13
RobandKate - just found this thread - you continue to find new ways to um stimulate me - thank you for your efforts!

Reactions: robandkate
mwdad said:
RobandKate - just found this thread - you continue to find new ways to um stimulate me - thank you for your efforts!

Thanks. My ex-wife secretly (they thought) having sex with my boss and with her boss, two older married guys with kids, was hot for a young couple. We were just 21 when she started having sex with my boss and 23 when she started having sex with her boss. Neither of them thought that I knew.

Kate has been having sex with her older married boss for years. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. He and I have become friends from him coming to our house every week to fuck my wife.

Kate's boss is uncomfortable with the thought of me watching him fuck my wife so they just go to our guest room for a couple of hours when he comes here for his dates with my wife. When he leaves, I take her back to the guest room and eat his cum out of her pussy before I fuck her in the same bed where fucked her.

I have owned my company for years and we have fun with me being the 'boss' too. Kate had sex with a divorced guy who worked for me for about a year. Him getting to fuck Kate while I watched and jerked off blew his mind. He said he could not believe that he was fucking the wife of the President of his company. It was hot working every day with an employee who was fucking my wife.

Kate has also had sex with two different clients of my company and with an executive of a software company we work with. They were each very happy to get to fuck Kate.

Reactions: franklinbluth, mwdad and biguy153