• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife bought me a new Tshirt

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Going to New Orleans this weekend. Going to have to wear it out in the French Quarter.

Attachments

• 2012-07-29 09.01.42.jpg
    2012-07-29 09.01.42.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 918
Reactions: KingsTroop
Self taken pic.

Attachments

• 2012-07-29 09.01.15.jpg
    2012-07-29 09.01.15.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 854
Reactions: KingsTroop
Nice touch! Let us know what happens. I reckon your wife will be hit on a lot by black guys.

And white guys.
We are wondering how many guys know what a Cuckold is.
We will find out. If they are brave enough.
I also have a red one that I where when I mow the grass.

lol love it.

Good for her. How long does she keep you caged?

I take it off to bathe/shower.
After everything is clean and dry, it goes back on.
Now and then she lets me sleep all night without it.
It all depends on my level of obedience and willingness toward her wishes.

No comment

I worship that soft ass all the time.

Saraha said:
R U lost for words, dissolussioned or just flabagasted?

=========

nonplussed

Message from our former BULL.
He is a member on here also.
He was a very dominant, sexually aggressive BBC.

"hey guy like the shirt ur wife brought u.gald to see u two still having fun.made me think about the fun i had cuckolding u.I must say it was fun for me and i know i am the bull that made u a real cuckold..later dude and tell the wife i said hello.."

Warpt,

Warpt said:
Going to New Orleans this weekend. Going to have to wear it out in the French Quarter.

Thanks for posting the pics of you and your hotwife. You look very natural posing wearing only your new T-shirt and your chastity device. The latter obviously fits you well... it's correctly sized; nice and snug.

Wearing your new "Cuckold" T-shirt in the N'Awlinz French Quarter will be perfect...

Warpt said:
We are wondering how many guys know what a cuckold is.

Don't worry about it. Anyone who doesn't know but is curious can look it up in a dictionary, or google it. The latter would instantly yield an infinity of information on that subject. Or (as you realize), they can ask you directly...

Warpt said:
I also have a red one I wear when I mow the grass.

Have your neighbors commented on your "Cuckold" T-shirt...? Or, have they been maintaining a discrete silence?

I ask because not all married women are enthusiastic about having a female neighbor who openly fucks men other than her husband... for the obvious reason that implies she might fuck THEIR husbands, or worse, she's doing it already.

—Custer

I do hope you were referring to the shirt and not the chastity device when you said, "wear it out in the French Quarter."

Custer Laststand said:
Warpt,

Thanks for posting the pics of you and your hotwife. You look very natural posing wearing only your new T-shirt and your chastity device. The latter obviously fits you well... it's correctly sized; nice and snug.

Wearing your new "Cuckold" T-shirt in the N'Awlinz French Quarter will be perfect...

Don't worry about it. Anyone who doesn't know but is curious can look it up in a dictionary, or google it. The latter would instantly yield an infinity of information on that subject. Or (as you realize), they can ask you directly...

Have your neighbors commented on your "Cuckold" T-shirt...? Or, have they been maintaining a discrete silence?

I ask because not all married women are enthusiastic about having a female neighbor who openly fucks men other than her husband... for the obvious reason that implies she might fuck THEIR husbands, or worse, she's doing it already.

—Custer

Just one lady across the street asked where I got the shirt. She never asked anything else about it. She is a retired school teacher.
I live in a small and very quiet neighborhood with a lot of retired people. It is impossible to do anything here without the neighbors knowing.

Susan's Slave said:
I do hope you were referring to the shirt and not the chastity device when you said, "wear it out in the French Quarter."

I will be wearing it. Inside my pants... LOL
It is worn when ever my wife is not around, and when we go out in public.
I sometimes get to sleep without it, but most of the time, it is locked on except to shower and about 30 min. afterwards, to dry out.

Hm... well... maybe you'll start a trend. Anything's possible, ya' know...

Warpt said:
Just one lady across the street asked where I got the shirt. She never asked anything else about it. She is a retired school teacher.

You can assume she knows what a "cuckold" is. If she seems even moderately-sexual, even if as a retired woman she is no longer totally hot-looking, maybe before too much longer her husband will be wearing one.

Or, if she fucked other men in the past while married, her question suggests she may point out to her husband that he too needs to wear a cuckold T-shirt, as she presents one to him...

Warpt said:
I live in a small and very quiet neighborhood with a lot of retired people. It is impossible to do anything here without the neighbors knowing.

Hm... well... probably some percentage (greater than zero) of the retired married women in your neighborhood cuckolded their husbands when they were younger, so perhaps in the not-too-distant-future they too will present cuckold T-shirts to their husbands and make it clear they expect them to wear their "status T-shirts" whenever they're outside working in their yards.

I mean, hey... you could start a trend in your local neighborhood that might gradually build and spread. Anything's possible, ya' know...

Do you have a link to where your wife bought that t-shirt Warpt?

Users who are viewing this thread