• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife brings home dildo, thus revealing her true desires

• Thread starterlluucckkyyddoogg
  • Start date

lluucckkyyddoogg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2008
So my wife went to one of those girls only sex parties. When she came home, she had a bag of goodies and a smile on her face. When I asked her if she got anything good, she just giggled and said, "You'll see."

Well it turns out that in addition to some oils and other girly things, she bought a big, "real skin," vibrating dildo. Now, we already have plenty of sex toys. Most of them are all about the same size as me. And one of her favorites has always been this little vibrating ball that she inserts. And then she brings home this big fake cock. Needless to say, I was surprised. In a good way.

Like I've said, my wife and I have played around in the sex with other people life style a little bit. We swing with a couple and have had a threesome experience in the past. There's been some flirting and pillow talk about other guys. But so far, I've always thought she prefered average sized cocks. She has even said that big guys hurt. And now there is a cock in the house that is 2 inches longer and much thicker than me!

I think maybe she's trying to tell me something!

Lluucckkyyddoogg,

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
I think maybe she's trying to tell me something!

Hm.... could be. What do you have in mind doing about it?

—Custer

Progress

Well it's been a fun week.

I've made sure from the start to refer to this dildo as if it were another man. For example, "He's really well hung." and "Your new man has better staying power than me." "I can't believe you're taking him in all the way!"

She started off refering to the dildo as "it" as in "I think I can take it." and "It feels good." But now she plays along and refers to it as "him."

I took a cue from another post on this forum to try to work into positions were she's giving me head while I fuck her with the dildo. While she sucked me I worked her pussy with my hand, then began rubbing the dildo against her outer lips. "Do you want him in you?" She moaned and nodded while continuing to suck. I almost blew right then in her mouth.
Custer, the Hotwife Blog you reference in other threads has been useful for ideas here. I plan to move to the step where I get her really hot an horny and in the heat of passion get her to say that she wants another man to fuck her. I think I may be close since there have been a few times working her with this dildo that she has been just nuts with lust. Cumming sometimes, and other times saying the dildo isn't enough and that she needs a real cock. So far it's been me providing that real cock. She's loose after the dildo, but
somehow I was able to please her.

I mean, I know from past experience that she's cool with sex with other people. But I think that getting her to be a hot wife or do MFM threesomes is a step we're on the verge of. And I'm savoring this point standing at the threshold.

A second part of my plan is to bring up the threesome we had on vacation a few years ago. I sent her an email at work that simply said I had had a dream about Greece the night before. No call or reply from her all day, but later that night during a silence she just brought it up, "So... Greece?" We saw all sorts of sights on that trip, but of course she knew exactly what I was refering to.
We talked about the event and I described for her a few visual memories I have of that night. The one that sticks out in my mind is of her straddling this guy and riding him.

So my next plan is to convince her to set up the dildo on a pillow and ride the thing, recreating Greece.

Users who are viewing this thread