• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife CA whats the future

• Thread starterCAsHubby
  • Start date

CAsHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2006
Fantasy is over, change of heart
Back again on page 3

Spice her up?

Hubby it is a start... but is this the yay to convince her and to introduce her to BBC?

Tell we love her to show off first. After that we will tell her our fantasies...

So?

Hello! please respond to me as I will be California in April Hope to hear from you

Nipple

I would love to take hold of her nipples and work them till she was sreaming with pain and pleasure! It looks like her nipple was worked well that nite of the pic! Love to chat about your slut wife. maturecpl36dd@yahoo.com

Lovely woman, would love to ride those hips and play with her pert nipples!

pics are great!! thank you for posting!

hell no you are not wasting space! She is hot.! If the black bulls don't want her T would love to have a piece of that

The pics are nice to see, but I don't know how many responces you expected when you've told us she's not into it and you had to sneak the pictures. Not really a turn-on.

hey man shit hit me up and i will go and hit that

No you're not. Lighten up man. People will reply given some time. Also the site has had some technical issues...I don't know what's been up but no access at times and very slow and you get kicked off other times.
But back to your fuckin hot wife. Awesome...LOVE that sunburn shot w/the full bush. Looks like a sweet pussy, just waiting to be opened up like never before by superior, thick black cock. And those nipples! As Jim & Anne said...just begging to be twisted and bitten while she's cumming on her bull's cock. Hope you can make it happen. Maybe show her these comments to loosen her up?

Where are you located???

Lets start there. Where are you located in Cali? I am in Orange County. Give us some more details. If you want to write me in private feel free to send me an email..to ccedeno@sbcglobal.net.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hello from Ajax. black male here would love to help you out. drop me a line and let's see if we can get her going. dkluva4u at yahoo.com

CASH where in canda are u???

are you in ontario or the GREATER TORONTO AREA?

I just filled my white girl with blk seed, willing to do the same for her!

She got a nice bush,glad all the women don,t shave :)

she is very sexy i would love to kiss and lick her all over then get her to lick my big black balls then suck on my big black dick mmmmm she very hot

she's Hot, do like I did. We had a party with several friends over. someone
made a comment that the one black guy at the party had a huge pecker. So,
he stood up after we started making comments to show the girls (after several beers) and then he finally did.
One of the married girls there wanted to see what it looked like hard, he let her fondle him right in front of everyone there, till he was hard and her hubby was watching! other girls wanted to play with his cock till it was like 9 inches long and hard! then one of the girls whose husband wasn't there wanted to suck on it. It wasn't too long till several were "experimentally"
feeling what was like to sit on it, one after the other. The other guys there were trying not to act jealous, so some were urging there wives to sit and rock on it for a little while.. It was quite a party... It was funny watching those girls pull on it, trying to make it drip pre-cum... I could tell some of them were getting really horny..Just have fun, use alchohol

Where in CA...I am in N. Cali...I would be more than happy to fill that pussy with my seed. But I would also have to watch my dick slide in and out of that mouth and I would need to stretch that ass out some too.

But definitely fill that pussy. Email me at bigd320_1@yahoo.com

CAsHubby said:
No one replies or anything. Oh well! ? !
I do enjoy that so many have seen her.
hot nipples, love to eat her after u filled her

great pics like the angles and nice fury sweet pussy

Users who are viewing this thread