• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife chatted up

• Thread starterSowrong
  • Start date

Sowrong

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2013
Hottest night of my life? Maybe

Last night, out with my wife in town and she spent all night sat in the corner being chatted up by an older guy.

He clearly wanted her and she knew it. She flirted like mad but sadly didn't invite him back.

On the plus side she was that horny after I took her anal cherry

Tame by some on here but I will be wanking for months about it.

Next time She may go for more.

Sowrong said:
Last night, while I was out with my wife in town, she spent all night sitting in a corner being chatted up by an older guy.

Cool. Where were you during your wife's flirtation? Sitting elsewhere in the same bar, pretending to be disinterested and nursing your drink...?

Sowrong said:
He clearly wanted her, and she knew it.

Sounds like you played your cards right. Your wife's "prospect" wasn't aware she and you were together, and you are her husband...

Sowrong said:
She flirted like mad, but sadly, did not invite him back.

Um... back where? Back to your and your wife's home to become... ahem... more closely acquainted? Or, back to meet her again at some later time in the same bar...?

Sowrong said:
On the plus side, she was that horny after I took her anal cherry.

This sounds like a strong plus. If your wife lets it be known... discretely, of course... to other men that she likes being fucked anally, she will never be without lovers.

Sowrong said:
[This may seem tame,] but I will be wanking for months about it.

Hey... why beat your weenie by yourself while thinking about it? Why not confess to your wife that watching her enjoy flirting with another man, and thoughts of her being pleasured by other men, especially by better-hung men, are turning you on so intensely that you can hardly resist playing with your weenie multiple times every day...?

Why not ask your wife to order you to take off your clothes and lie down on your back, then sit on the edge of the bed and fondle your weenie, while telling you made-up stories about her imaginary adventures in bars, her flirting with other men and letting them feel up her tits while dancing (her, of course, wearing her wedding rings), while you are ****** to sit elsewhere in the bar and watch, showing no signs that you know her...?

It sounds like you've discovered something that appeals to both of you. I suggest moving forward with it...

Hi, thanks to all for the replies.

To pick up some questions. I was sat at the bar with a view of them. My wife was facing me so the stranger had no idea.

I tried to get her to bring him back but she didn't feel comfortable, though she liked the guy, despite the age gap.

We have played out in fantasy what might have happened.

Have to say it's all caught me by surprise. I'm aiming to take us back to the same place next weekend!

Very, very hot, Sowrong. This is awesome. Congrats. In many ways it seems like being caught by surprise that way would be hottest of all. Thanks for sharing. And best wishes for you both finding your way into another situation like that soon.

Did you catch any of their conversation? How did she flirt exactly? She must have loved knowing she could have that guy for her taking.

Hot, hope she meets him again and takes him home this time!

koreanslut said:
Very, very hot, Sowrong. This is awesome. Congrats. In many ways it seems like being caught by surprise that way would be hottest of all. Thanks for sharing. And best wishes for you both finding your way into another situation like that soon.

Did you catch any of their conversation? How did she flirt exactly? She must have loved knowing she could have that guy for her taking.

Hi, and thanks.

Sadly I didn't catch any real conversation so Ittried to read the body language. Basically it was lots of eye contact and laughing from her. As he grew more confident there was lots of leaning forward into her space and subtle arm/leg touches.

Tame for here I know but it had my cock hard and my stomach in knots.

Users who are viewing this thread