Wife cuckold while pregnant?

karlsss

Cuck
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2019
So we are a couple both 29yo and we've 2 experiences so far but now my wife got pregnant and we are thinking about if we should schedule with a bull or not, the guys really cool and my wife seems to want him a lot and for me is super exciting to see her getting fucked pregnant but we also don't know if it would be dangerous or something for the baby if he got to rough, even tough he told us he will be carefull.

Reactions: shrimpdikjim
karlsss said:
So we are a couple both 29yo and we've 2 experiences so far but now my wife got pregnant and we are thinking about if we should schedule with a bull or not, the guys really cool and my wife seems to want him a lot and for me is super exciting to see her getting fucked pregnant but we also don't know if it would be dangerous or something for the baby if he got to rough, even tough he told us he will be carefull.
How many months? I thought sex was good for pregnancy? Go for it, but with caution!

BBCDoNoR said:
How many months? I thought sex was good for pregnancy? Go for it, but with caution!
Shes still early 3 months

karlsss said:
Shes still early 3 months
I say go for it! According to google…says it’s ok too! 😜

My wife had a lot of sex while pregnant, even during the last trimester.
I generally don't see a problem with your wife doing the same. I don't know that she needs to be taking a vigorous pounding from a big cock(s), but that still leaves plenty of room for everything else.

I'm curious if you are the father of the baby. If it's too personal, no need to answer. But if you don't mind answering, I'd like to know.

Yeah of course i'm the father, we like to do cuckolding and hotwifing but as another part more of our lives, we are not extremists that like and do that kind of crazy things, wich i admitt it is hot but not for us.

Ok thank you i guess you are right and we dont know when we are going to have another opportunity for her to fuck another guy pregnant. Il update this thread with pics and a few videos when we do it. Thanks

When my wife was pregnant both times we never slowed down, right up until almost her due date. The bulls loved it and seeing my wife fucked while pregnant by other cocks was outstanding!

• Love
Reactions: arabcuck and karlsss