• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife dates thugs and likes to be pimped

Wildornel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2014
My 43 y/o wife is a high powered and very successful executive. She is drawn to being a *****. It started out playing dress up at home, then me videoing her shashaying down the street in short shorts shaking her ass as cars beeped at her and ended with with her putting on fuck me heels, a tight tube top and short skirt and going to the next town over to a seedy bar and walking in a few minutes after I walked in. The young thugs swarm all over her. Eventually something happens either in a back room of they take her to a motel. But her real fantasy is what happens after that. she has a separate cell for her secret life and they start texting her to show up and "meet a friend" which means they have pimped her out. That turns into them standing on a street corner and watching her walk up and down the street. She directs the cars to him, they pay him and get her.
I have this favorite video of two young guys pulling up in a car and she is bending in the window. Her ass is hanging out and she is shaking it. Meanwhile the passenger has pulled down her tube top and is playing with her tits while they negotiate a price. She never looked or acted more slutty.

Another favorite game is she goes into the bar, gets picked up by a thug, and sits on his lap during a pool game and cheers for him, gets him drinks, and when he is not shooting he plays with her tits or they make out.

During the week she shares with me the texts from her pimps about what they are going to do to her when they see her and how much they want her to show her love for them by walking down the street or showing up in a bar dressed they way they want. They all want to mark her body with a tattoo with their name which she won't allow (yet) but one did her get to pierce her nipple and he put some piece of jewelry through it with a small lock and he kept the key. That was his way of owning her. She told me that during the week she would feel the jewelry rub against her blouse and would come home horny as hell.

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
mm Sounds like a fun woman

If anyone wants to meet her and pimp her out, here is she dressed for a stroll, with the fuck-motel room key. Ready for action. puz 02.jpg

Reactions: Privacyiskey
WOW, really nice figure.

Users who are viewing this thread