• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife decided to have even more......

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date
lucky lady

wow, those are wonderful photos....i bet your wife thinks she is the luckiest woman on the planet, to get that cock regularly....he really ravaged her cunt....i have seen my own wife's in that same condition many times, but mine is older and been used more, so it doesnt end up looking quite that raw and battered....im wondering if you allowed you clean up privileges....or maybe you are one of the really fortunate cuckold hubbies who actually gets sloppy seconds.....it must be heavenly to be able to sink your tiny dick into a slush pond like that....thanks for the great thread

Can you sexually satisfy her anymore? Do you like sloppy seconds?

littledickcuckold said:
wow, those are wonderful photos....i bet your wife thinks she is the luckiest woman on the planet, to get that cock regularly....he really ravaged her cunt....i have seen my own wife's in that same condition many times, but mine is older and been used more, so it doesnt end up looking quite that raw and battered....im wondering if you allowed you clean up privileges....or maybe you are one of the really fortunate cuckold hubbies who actually gets sloppy seconds.....it must be heavenly to be able to sink your tiny dick into a slush pond like that....thanks for the great thread

First my husband is not a cuckold so he doesn't do clean up as we're not into that. Second I don't know who you are referring to as having a tiny dick cause believe it from me when I tell you my husbands dick is not small. I allow myself to have a lover for the fun of it not cause I'm lacking anything at home, same goes for my husband and his female friend. I don't mean to be rude, but please keep stupid comments or stupid posts out of this thread. If you enjoy the cuckold lifestyle that is on you, but don't assume that everyone on here is one.

luv2cuck2005 said:
Can you sexually satisfy her anymore? Do you like sloppy seconds?

Yes my husband sexually satisfies me, what kind of question is this? I stated before he doesn't do sloppy seconds as we are not into the whole cuckold thing. You know it's because of stupid questions and comments like above that I have requested that my husband not post anymore pics of our events. I usually never post on here but after seeing these anal questions and comments, it pissed me off and I had to express my thoughts. My husband will probably be a little upset cause I'm taking all the pics down and officially closing this thread, but oh well you all lost out on seeing more good pics cause of some stupid idiots.

Oh yeah and for all you idiots, please don't mess up other peoples threads as you have ours!!!!!

I enjoy your pictures. You’re the sexiest women on the board! Please keep posting!

It looks like all her pics were removed, that's a shame because I didn't get to see them.

wow, njmates, thats really quite a grotesque overreaction to the guys comments.

dont blame everybody for a few stupid assholes!

Where are the pics?

Have not seen them. Were they removed?

goodmale2 said:
Have not seen them. Were they removed?
You missed out on the hottest pics on net! I hope njmates changes her mind and post more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread