Wife did 2

• Thread startertom5261165
  • Start date

tom5261165

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2006
Last weekend we went over to a guys house that we get together with once or twice a month. Before we arrived my wife had asked me if I would leave for awhile so they could be alone together. She said she thought he wanted to do something alone with her. I told them I was going to go pickup a pizza and that I would be back in about 45 mins. Rick gave me a key and said I should just let myself in. I went to the pizza place ordered a pizza and had a few beers while I waited for it. When I got back and walked in they had left the living room and were in the bedroom. When I walked into the bedroom my wife was on her knees Rick was fucking her from behind and another guy was in front of her and she was sucking his cock.

Rick looked at me and told me and said "your wife is one hot little ***** this was her to surprise you with Bill". Bill stuck out his hand to shake mine and "said its nice to meet you but its nicer to meet your wife. She gives the best blow job I have ever had. After I cum in her mouth I am going to fuck her hot little ass". Rick asked her if she was having fun and she just kind of mummbled without removing Bills cock. Bill said he was ready to cum and he started to pull away Rick said no cum in her mouth let her husband see how she can swallows. She won't do that to him but she does it with everyone else she fucks. Then he told me did you know your wife comes over here all the time and she fucks me and several of my buddies. Bill was cumming in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. When he pulled out of her mouth Rick told my wife to tell me how she loves fucking two guys at once. Terry said to me baby I love comming over here and fucking Rick and his friends, she then said you wanted me to be a little slut and fuck other guys now I just love it and can't get enough. Then Rick said he was cumming I am going to fill her pussy and she loves it, I never use rubbers when your not here and you weren't here when I started fucking her. My wife told him ohh baby I love it when you cum in me it feels so good to have you fill me up. Rick started cumming and just seemed to keep going for minutes all though it probably wasn't.

My wife asked me if I would be a sweetheart and go get the boys some cold beer and the pizza so they could get their strenght back. As they ate My wife thanked me for introducing her to Rick. Rick told me that they were going to keep her there all night and that they were going to wear her out he said we are going to do a DP tonight and each of them were going to fuck her in the ass if it was okay with Terry. Terry said you boys can do anything you want. Bill said he really didn't feel to comfortable fucking a woman with her husband in the room and maybe I should wait in the other room. My wife came over to me and kissed me real long she slipped her tongue in my mouth and I could taste the cum in her mouth. She said will you go home and wait for me I will call you when we are done and you can come and pick me up. She said she wanted them to be comfortable and feel free to do what they wanted.
Rick said you don't have to worry we do this all the time and she is fine. I did agree and went home I couldn't get my mind off of what was happening at Rick's house about three hours later Terry called me she told me I may as well go to bed that she was going to spend the night and they would give her a ride home in the morning. Then she said it really feels good to have a cock in her ass and one in her pussy at the same time. Then she said now I need one for my mouth too. I asked her if I should come back over and she could do all 3 of us. She said thats okay Rick called another freind over and he was already on his way. Then she said she needs real studs doing her tonight. Rick got on the phone and told me "the three of us are going to wear her out tonight she won't be able to fuck for a week" Then he hung up the phone. After laying in bed most of the night I finnally fell to sleep. I woke up about 11:00 and my wife wasn't home. I went to Rick's house and knocked on the door but there was no answer I still had the key so I let myself in, when I went into the bedroom Rick and my wife were sleeping on the bed my wife was naked she had hickeys all over her tits and neck and cum stains were all over the bed and in her hair . They both woke up and got out of bed. My wife went into the bathroom to cleanup Rick said you got one little hotwife the three of us couldn't wear her out. She said Jim has about a 10 inch cock and she took it everywhere including up her ass while Bill was fucking her. Then he handed me my camera and said here she wanted me to take pictures for you. Terry came out of the bathroom and said she was ready to go. She kissed Rick goodbye and asked him are we still on for next Friday. Rick said you bet, and Terry said how are you going to top last night to which he replied I"ll think of something.

When we got in the car I asked Terry what was that about next Friday I have to work next weekend. She said I know but that doesn't mean she can't go out.

tom5261165 said:
When we got in the car I asked Terry what was that about next Friday I have to work next weekend. She said I know but that doesn't mean she can't go out.
Guess she will be doing the rest of the neighborhood. Maybe you should ask her BF to ask the wives along as well. No point in them getting jealous. After sucking a couple of dozen cocks, eating a few pussy's whould be considered dessert.

I can't wait till next Friday. Did you clean her up when you got home?