• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife doesn't think she is sexy!

• Thread startersusbsmallcok
  • Start date

Should my wife cuckold me?

• Total voters

susbsmallcok

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2009
I am trying to persuade my wife to make me a cuck, but she is against it. She is very sexy and I know my overweight body and small cock cannot satisfy her. She deserves a real man to satisfy her while I watch and perform any task required. She is on a downer about her body after recently giving birth, any bulls interested in making me a cuck should send email of what they want my wife for and include pics to humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk. I cannot promise it will work but hopefully enough responses will restore her confidence and enable me to be cuckold. We live in Cambridge, UK she is 23 I am 33. Help cuckold me.

Attachments

• sexywife2.jpg
    sexywife2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 565
  • sexywife.jpg
    sexywife.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 835
humiliateme73 said:
I am trying to persuade my wife to make me a cuck, but she is against it. She is very sexy and I know my overweight body and small cock cannot satisfy her. She deserves a real man to satisfy her while I watch and perform any task required. She is on a downer about her body after recently giving birth, any bulls interested in making me a cuck should send email of what they want my wife for and include pics to humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk. I cannot promise it will work but hopefully enough responses will restore her confidence and enable me to be cuckold. We live in Cambridge, UK she is 23 I am 33. Help cuckold me.

she should cut you and you teeni weeni off as soon as she can and only do real men with real cocks

Wife is hot

humiliateme73 said:
Hmm thought I saw this same picture and almost same words in different post, in any case if not, move slow, its got to be for both of you, marrage is about two being one. So work it in to converstations but don't push, let her know you think she is hot, try to get her to start sharing her picture on sites that do sharing, just go slow

Dude just always remember once you open this can of worms you may not be able to close it
ACE

a very good reminder

ace said:
Dude just always remember once you open this can of worms you may not be able to close it
ACE
Some one else wrote a thread, be careful what you ask for, you make a great point Ace

Users who are viewing this thread