• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife dressed to please her new Black stud

• Thread starterwillyboy
  • Start date

willyboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2004
This is an old pic of my wife that seems to fit this thread. It was around 1985 and we had met a new Black stud via a swingers mag. We drove nearly two hours into central NJ to meet him at a bar near his place and then followed him home. This is a pic I snapped of her sitting on his bed just before the fun started. She looked smoking hot and I wish I had a shot of the smile on his face when he first saw her in this outfit.

Attachments

• b1b wife models gift from Black neighbor.jpg
    b1b wife models gift from Black neighbor.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 12,900
Reactions: Bobroc
No that is HOTTTTTTTT

sexy wife

Do you still swing with black studs?

More old pics

Two more pics of my wife dressed like a slut for her new Black lover. I like the shot of them kissing and love the shot of him squeezing her ass cheeks. He was gentle with her at first but once he had her clothes off he turned into a wild sexual animal.

Attachments

• b2b Black stud takes control .jpg
    b2b Black stud takes control .jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5,706
  • b3 Black stud likes white ass.jpg
    b3 Black stud likes white ass.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7,332
That's so hot.

ur a champ man! trophy wife deserves a trophy dick!

I think I can speak for most everyone when I say I hope more in the series are forthcoming.

Willyboy, gr8 pictures, would love to c more...she is f**king hot!

Thanks for the nice comments

I'm finally getting around to posting some of our IR pics. Most of our adventures were back in the 80's so my pics are a little older than some. But back then bareback swinging was more common and most all of my wifes's Black lovers got to ride her sweet pussy without a condom in the way. I'm gonna post some more in the 'Wives' section and wonder if the mods could move these first 3 shots over there. Love the new look of the site and hope everyone likes my pics and descriptions.

Reactions: tstplt
thank you love the real stuff

Wow ! Please post more of this Hot Lady . Great real photos

She still fucking black now?

Many thanks!

Willieboy, many thanks for these excellent pics! I would love to see more of them that you may have taken during the meeting. So sweet.........

Greetings Willieboy'

Post more and more and more. I couldn't agree more: she is smokin' hot!!!

pax

sartor

She has a sexy body:)

Users who are viewing this thread