• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife dressed up in chicago

• Thread starterhott3028
  • Start date

hott3028

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2011
Wife and I are going out Saturday night in Chicago, she plans on dressing daring and show some skin and wear something hot. Lately she's been wearing shorter dresses and tighter jeans. My question is where in the area is a good place in the Chicago area where theres men that would come up to her and hit on her after she's had a couple of shots and hit on and maybe feel her ass or thighs? Any recomendations? I will take some nice photos of her on Saturday and post later. In the meantime I appreciate any advice before the weekend. And I hope that some Chicago get a hold of me....

She needs to use her eyes and smile to let guys know she is interested in them, so they feel compelled to approach, talk and flirt with her. If they are not approaching, she is not giving out the right signals that she wants them to take her home.

If she is dressed as you suggest, then she needs to act so they have no doubt as to why she is dressed sexy as eye candy for them.

If she is holding sexy thoughts of being picked up and fucked, it will show in her face and the guys will notice she has no resistances as they become bolder and bolder with her.

She can walk up to guys and tell them EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAS IN MIND and if they don't have permission to accept "opportunities presented", they can use their cell phones to get some of their mates to come and meet this horny lady who is asking to be fucked (OMG NOW).

Tell your wife to make it easier for the guys to get lucky with her. Stop all the silly games and spell out exactly what "she is offering". She can be in bed in 15 mins or 3 hours later. If she hurries, three guys might cream her panties before midnight.

Any woman can simply walk up to any guy on the street and start chatting him up. He isn't going to think she is a slut, in fact he will more likely feel great that another woman thought he looked nice enough to talk to.

It is not quite as easy for the guy to approach a woman with the confidence that she will be his within minutes.