• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Enjoys Flirting/Showing off

How would you use my hot wife

• Total voters

hornyhub_hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2013
edinburgh
Here is my hotwife whom I would love to be turned into a slut, She dresses sexily and loves to flirt but draws a line there.

Love to here dirty comments on how you would use her. hornyhub_hotwife00814.jpghornyhub_hotwife00811.jpghornyhub_hotwife00806.JPG
hornyhub_hotwife00814.jpg hornyhub_hotwife00811.jpg hornyhub_hotwife00806.JPG

Reactions: BWCOrson, jsnow, Youngbbc4mwf and 3 others
How I would use her? As breeding stock.

Fill her pretty white womb with a mixed baby and leave it for you to raise.

she needs to be fuked deep in her ass then made to suk it off and drain all cumm outta my dick then turn her out

some more for your pleasure

_SC00834.JPG_SC00835.JPG_SC00854.JPG_SC00855.JPG
_SC00834.JPG _SC00835.JPG _SC00854.JPG _SC00855.JPG

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf, Hungforplay and nolimit2000
sexy,id like her to stroke my cock near her face!

Wow what a thighs your slut got...nice clevage view and honey spot views...great i would like to go in 1st

fill her womb with my potent black seed knock her up and put her into maternity panties

Do you think her flirting will get her into doing this while i watch .....

_SC00486.jpg_SC00487.jpg
Tell her what you want to do

_SC00486.jpg _SC00487.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay
Very hot body, love what I am seeing here in your pics. Could it be she needs a disciplined approach to let her past the flirting and into serious sexual adventures, love to help out with her and see what we could into her.

sexysumit18 said:
wanna rub my cock all over her

wanna poke her hard with my dick

She really needs to become a slut wife, her body is screaming to be fucked hard and deep. She needs a big black cock to unlock her passion. If she ever lets a big black cock stretch her cunt and fuck her hard she will love it and you will love watching. She will scream and beg for more while he is shoving his big black cock deep in her married cunt. When he is finished her cunt will be gapped open with cum running out. She will look at you and say "you never fucked me like that, that was the best ever, when can we do it again?".

Reactions: toolman2c
new pic series all ready to greet friends

yellow.jpg

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf
Wow, she looks spectacular... can't wait to see more!

unclem said:
Wow, she looks spectacular... can't wait to see more!

thanks_SC00008.jpg
_SC00008.jpg

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf, Geglu and nolimit2000
I want to see the face I will be coating with secret sauce

So cute... please keep posting!

hornyhub_hotwife said:
Here is my hotwife whom I would love to be turned into a slut, She dresses sexily and loves to flirt but draws a line there.

Love to here dirty comments on how you would use her.hornyhub_hotwife00814.jpghornyhub_hotwife00811.jpghornyhub_hotwife00806.JPG

She sounds just like my girl! Mine loves nothing more than being hit on by men, of all ages and types. She eats it up like chocolate and doesn't care who it comes from or even how smooth he is. In fact, the more sexual and explicit the better. I've even seen her flirt shamelessly with men at least twice her age before. If he's even remotely attractive he'll get a nice cleavage, leg or ass show, depending on the situation. And of course this gets her dripping wet and inevitably leads to mind-blowing sex.

If you asked her what her main motivation for going out to bars/clubs is, she won't ever say drinking, socializing, hanging out with friends, dancing, or anything else. Her #1 goal is to get hit on and anything else is just extra.

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
Oh, man, your wife is simply stunning!!! I'd love to make love to her while you watch and masturbate. Actually, she's so good that we shouldn't be selfish: I should bring along a couple of buddies so that we can all enjoy her together. I'm sure that juicy pussy can take quite a few loads!!!

Reactions: Geglu
Wow thats great ******** dude...keep comming....hmmm ur slut looking damn filhty

Users who are viewing this thread