• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No direspect intended but she treats you like you are the affair!!!She doesn't treat you as her husband!More as a room mate!You have given her the greatest gift you can!!does it not bother you that she can place her lover before you!That my wife could think that way would crush me and i wonder how you deal with that aspect of your life?

cblocked said:
No direspect intended but she treats you like you are the affair!!!She doesn't treat you as her husband!More as a room mate!You have given her the greatest gift you can!!does it not bother you that she can place her lover before you!That my wife could think that way would crush me and i wonder how you deal with that aspect of your life?
I think that she treats him like the typical cuckold in the marriage. He is there when she needs him, whether a shoulder to cry on or sex when she isn't getting any, someone to be her anchor her support and her reliable partner for when her fuck buddies leave her or hurt her.

I fully agree with Shidave and cblocked. She doesn't treats you as a husband, you are her cuckold. And yes, six months is a fairly long time for abstienence. And you still don't know how long its going to last. Is it painful at times?

cblocked said:

Brenda doesn't treat me like a roommate. We share an intimacy that goes beyond merely living together. We have no secrets from each other.

As I've indicated before, Brenda places our marriage before everything else. Once before, she had a lover who tried to get her to leave me, and she dropped him flat!

Brenda tells me over and over that if things ever get too much for me, she will end her relationship with Ramiro, despite how much she loves him desires him. She just can't be in a situation where she is sexually involved with two men simultaneously. Her involvement with Ramiro is my gift to her. Eventually, things will run their course with him and her sexuality will once again be focused on me, as it has after her many previous affairs.

My reward from all of this is, I get a "rush" from knowing that my wife has been "taken" from me sexually. Brenda has trouble understanding this, just as I have trouble understanding her need to be focused sexually on only one man at a time. Nevertheless, I've never been made to feel unimportant or second place, except in a sexual sense.

Rick

Raks said:
I fully agree with Shidave and cblocked. She doesn't treats you as a husband, you are her cuckold. And yes, six months is a fairly long time for abstienence. And you still don't know how long its going to last. Is it painful at times?

Of course, it is "painful" in a sense. For now, Brenda "belongs" to Ramiro sexually. Her pussy gets wet when she thinks of him. Only Ramiro penetrates her and deposits his semen in her. She is his woman, and he is her "mate."

But for me, it is a delicious sort of "pain." When she describes her passion for Ramiro, and her total sexual submission to him, I feel a rush in my groin that is beyond words. When I hear them making love, I am in heaven.

Radical Guy

Radical - I know what you mean. I experienced a lot of the same feelings when my wife Sue and her lover were exclusive with each other for a week recently. It was something we both went into knowingly and she was with him at least daily if not twice a day. It was incredibly arousing knowing how much sex he was having with her while I waited. For me though, a week was a good time-frame - I don't know that I could have taken it for a longer time as you seem to enjoy. But at the same time, I am totally empathetic to how you feel and the arousal and odd satisfaction that you feel.

Enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Great stories! Keep us posted!

Thanks for sharing, great story, you are a lucky guy

You have given your wife a great gift to be sure!!The way she has accepted it and her willingness to continue with her boyfriend is in fact denial for you!!She makes a decision every time she is with her boyfriend that you are in fact not the one she wants to be with!!!!She could stop this if she wanted but sex with you is not important enough to her to do so!!!So she is cutting you off by her decisions with full knowledge of the affects of her actions!!!Just what I see from what you've written!!!How a gift is recieved is just as important as how it is given!!She could show some compassion to you her true love if she so chose to do so!!:)

cblocked said:
You have given your wife a great gift to be sure!!The way she has accepted it and her willingness to continue with her boyfriend is in fact denial for you!!She makes a decision every time she is with her boyfriend that you are in fact not the one she wants to be with!!!!She could stop this if she wanted but sex with you is not important enough to her to do so!!!So she is cutting you off by her decisions with full knowledge of the affects of her actions!!!Just what I see from what you've written!!!How a gift is recieved is just as important as how it is given!!She could show some compassion to you her true love if she so chose to do so!!:)

I'll say it again... this is NOT a "denial" situation. She has asked my permission to pursue an affair with another man, with the understanding that she is not "wired" to maintain a sexual relationship with more than one man at a time. If I didn't want her to partake of such a relationship, then we would be having a normal marriage, sex and all. If I wanted her to stop, she would end things with Ramiro, and our sex life would resume.

Brenda has proven to me, many times, that she places our marriage above any outside relationship. She simply has a need to give her sexual focus on one man at a time. Thus, I have voluntarily taken a "back seat," in a sexual sense, to allow my wife the pleasure and fulfillment of a full-blown affair with Ramiro. She has never "denied" me anything.

Eventually, Brenda's affair with Ramiro will run its course and end, as all of her other affairs have. This one, however, seems to be one of the more long-term affairs. Yes, I could end it if I wanted, but I choose to let it go on, anticipating that once things burn out with Ramiro, sex between Brenda and I will be hotter than ever! In the meantime, I have the cuckold thrill of being temporarily "replaced." I don't know why this is such a turn-on for me, it just is.

Rick

Dear Rick,

ABstinating for more than six months is something. I hope Brenda appreciates the content of the gift - that while she is enjoying her affair with Ramiro and quenching her bodily thirsts, her husband is abstinating from it. I don't know if this mere thought gives her a power trip or it brings tears to her eyes. But I will agree with cblocked, that when she chooses to be with a man, she denies you. Of course she has taken your permission and that it is your gift to her and she frequently asks you if you are ok or not, but the fact remains that she has denied her sexual favors to you for more than six months. If she is any compassionate she would atleast do something to cool you down, whether you need it or not. In fact she should have ended her affair with Ramiro, knowing that you will wait till it ends and you won't ask her to end it. Just my opinion.

Raks said:
Dear Rick,

ABstinating for more than six months is something. I hope Brenda appreciates the content of the gift - that while she is enjoying her affair with Ramiro and quenching her bodily thirsts, her husband is abstinating from it. I don't know if this mere thought gives her a power trip or it brings tears to her eyes. But I will agree with cblocked, that when she chooses to be with a man, she denies you. Of course she has taken your permission and that it is your gift to her and she frequently asks you if you are ok or not, but the fact remains that she has denied her sexual favors to you for more than six months. If she is any compassionate she would atleast do something to cool you down, whether you need it or not. In fact she should have ended her affair with Ramiro, knowing that you will wait till it ends and you won't ask her to end it. Just my opinion.

I must say, Raks makes an awfully good point. I don't mean any offence and I don't think Raks does either but yes, it seems as though Brenda may be being a little inconsiderate.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I must say, Raks makes an awfully good point. I don't mean any offence and I don't think Raks does either but yes, it seems as though Brenda may be being a little inconsiderate.

No offense taken. I totally understand how most people would view things that way.

But the bottom line is, I'm getting a lot out of Brenda and Ramiro's relationship too. I'm sometimes in "pain," but still diggin' it!

Rick

Feeling

radicalguy said:
No offense taken. I totally understand how most people would view things that way.

But the bottom line is, I'm getting a lot out of Brenda and Ramiro's relationship too. I'm sometimes in "pain," but still diggin' it!

Rick

Is it kind of like that sinking feeling in your heart?

Layer.Five said:
Is it kind of like that sinking feeling in your heart?

And butterflies in my stomach and groin! :confused:

i seldom comment on such /// but this story seems real to me .......my advise is fem .................... that is giving as i do is happy .............your well on your way as my hubby is to complete ................submissive ness ....be strong because that is all you ask of ............... xxxxxxxxx

claire said:
i seldom comment on such /// but this story seems real to me .......my advise is fem .................... that is giving as i do is happy .............your well on your way as my hubby is to complete ................submissive ness ....be strong because that is all you ask of ............... xxxxxxxxx

While I do not think that Rick will ever go to complete submissiveness, it is evident that he has already surrendered his sexual urges. Rick has demonstrated supreme control by exercising control on his sexual urges, while submitting to Brenda's. So sexually yes, Claire you are right, but on the whole, it will be wrongful to assume that Rick will submit completly to Ramiro and Brenda, while they......happily ever after.

Trouble in Paradise!

Last night, Ramiro admitted to Brenda that he had been dating a woman from Mexico, and that they had started a sexual relationship as of last week. She is apparently someone with whom he shares a lot in common (she's also from Mexico), and she is single. Brenda told me that Ramiro was hopeful that he could continue his relationship with her (Brenda), but she is having difficulty with this.

You see, not only does Brenda feel the need to be sexually exclusive to only one man at a time, she needs to know that the man she is having a sexual relationship with is also sexually exclusive with her. As she put it, she has a need to feel like she and her lover are alone in a "bubble" together, sexually anyway. She isn't feeling any ill will towards Ramiro since, after all, she cannot offer his a complete "package": marriage, kids, home life, etc. But she is clear that if Ramiro wants to continue his relationship with his new beau, Brenda must end things with him.

Right now, Brenda is feeling really down, as she really loves Ramiro and feels like she belongs to him, in a sexual sense. But she cannot get past the idea that the same penis that is penetrating her is also penetrating another woman.

I will update as this situation unfolds.

Rick

Thank you for the update Rick.

Again no offence intended, but let me get it clear. She cannot get past the idea that the same penis that is penetrating her is also penetrating other woman, but she continues to allow him to, while denying you for the very same reason. It seems she is more faithful to Ramiro than she is to herself or to you.

jackpot

radicalguy said:
Last night, Ramiro admitted to Brenda that he had been dating a woman from Mexico, and that they had started a sexual relationship as of last week. She is apparently someone with whom he shares a lot in common (she's also from Mexico), and she is single. Brenda told me that Ramiro was hopeful that he could continue his relationship with her (Brenda), but she is having difficulty with this.

You see, not only does Brenda feel the need to be sexually exclusive to only one man at a time, she needs to know that the man she is having a sexual relationship with is also sexually exclusive with her. As she put it, she has a need to feel like she and her lover are alone in a "bubble" together, sexually anyway. She isn't feeling any ill will towards Ramiro since, after all, she cannot offer his a complete "package": marriage, kids, home life, etc. But she is clear that if Ramiro wants to continue his relationship with his new beau, Brenda must end things with him.

Right now, Brenda is feeling really down, as she really loves Ramiro and feels like she belongs to him, in a sexual sense. But she cannot get past the idea that the same penis that is penetrating her is also penetrating another woman.

I will update as this situation unfolds.

Rick

Maybe you can fuck her now?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread