• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Exclusive to BF for awhile... Then back to me (REAL)

• Thread starterradicalguy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raks said:
Thank you for the update Rick.

Again no offence intended, but let me get it clear. She cannot get past the idea that the same penis that is penetrating her is also penetrating other woman, but she continues to allow him to, while denying you for the very same reason. It seems she is more faithful to Ramiro than she is to herself or to you.

First of all, I am not "denied," this is an arrangement I volunteer for, which is the only way she will have a sexual relationship with another guy.

Second, if Ramiro wants this other woman in his life sexually, Brenda will definitely end things with him.

Layer.Five said:
Maybe you can fuck her now?:D

If this is the end with Ramiro, then our sexual relationship will certainly resume, revitalized as in the past--once Brenda has her "mourning period," usually a couple of weeks.

Reactions: shareher2
Well Rick what happened ? Is she still with Ramiro? Or is she coming back to you ?

Well, it's official. Ramiro is now out of the picture. He is starting to have major feelings for his Mexican girlfriend, and wants to pursue a committed relationship with her.

Brenda told me that, a couple of days ago, they had a talk, and things ended on a nice note. They hugged and kissed, and Ramiro told Brenda that she has meant a great deal to him and that he would always cherish the memory of her. Of course, Brenda has no hard feelings, since she could never offer Ramiro anything like marriage, children, etc.

Brenda is now feeling a bit down and melancholy about the ending of her relationship with Ramiro. Right now, she's just being very clingy and cuddly to me, just wanting me to hold and comfort her. I am not, in any way, going to push her into resuming our sexual relationship again for now. As in the past, she needs time to reach closure on her feelings of intimacy for Ramiro.

In the past, she usuall needed a couple of weeks to get over a breakup with a guy, until one day she starts passionately kissing and fondling me, then BANG, we have our own passionate, sweaty, lusty love affair. Since Brenda was so enamoured and sexually immersed with Ramiro, I have a feeling that she may need up to a month this time. That's okay, since in my experience, it is always better and much more satisfying if we just fall into our sexual connection again, rather than trying to push or hurry things along.

Nevertheless, I can't wait to taste and penetrate Brenda's delicious pussy again!

Rick

wow...

That was a pretty long affair man. She really kept that one going for a while. What is really interesting is that you basically can't even watch her with her boyfriend. Could you ever bare to watch? Do you think it would spoil the romance of these flings?

Update

Hi Folks,

Well, Brenda is done with her "mourning period" after ending things with Ramiro. About a week ago, Brenda woke me up in the middle of the night by sitting on my face (my favorite way to wake up, and she knows it!), and we proceeded to make love passionately. Since then, we've been like rabbits, making love every morning and night until I am exhausted.

Brenda occasionally makes comments about Ramiro when we are making love. For example, she learned this new trick in giving me oral. She alternates between sucking, using her lips and tongue, then using her teeth by gently nibbling my cock rapidly on the most sensitive parts, and she says, "Ramiro liked it this way."

Brenda still misses Ramiro, especially the way he was somewhat aggressive with her when making love. She really dug his muscular physique and his powerful libido. Yet, at the same time, she has gotten over him and is content to remember their times together in fantasy during our lovemaking. It's not that she preferred him to me, as she said that she missed the way we connected in our lovemaking, like our souls blending (her words), in contrast to the rough, animalistic, sweaty times she had with Ramiro.

I asked Brenda if she was hoping to find a new lover to replace Ramiro, but she says that she is quite contented to reconnect with me for the foreseeable future and is in no hurry to make any changes. Of course, if our pattern continues as in the past, she will probably find another exclusive lover in 6-8 months, but until then will be exclusively mine, as I am always exclusively her's.

I'll update if anything changes.

Rick :)

Hey, I just wana say, I really enjoy your posts. These are really awesome and the life you live is something a lot of men fantasize about. I hope your wife finds herself a new lover, but not too soon :)

talk about a roller coaster ride.

Things are going great!

Just a quick update...

Since Brenda's relationship with Ramiro ended, we have been like newlyweds, making love almost daily. We went to Puerto Rico for a vacation earlier this month, and had the time of our lives.

It seems that Brenda's experience with Ramiro has given her a taste for Latino guys. When we are on vacation, she frequently would see a Latin "hunk," and tell me how her pussy was becoming wet. When we make love, she sometimes tells me about things Ramiro used to do with her, and of course that would make me explode with passion!

Nevertheless, Brenda has indicated that she doesn't want any outside relationships anytime soon, and would prefer to remain exclusive to me, her husband, for the near future. I'm please with this, of course, but based on her past pattern, I imagine that within a few months someone will again catch her fancy. When the time comes, I'll be ready, but now I intend to savor my delicious wife any chance I get!

Rick :)

New update

Hi Folks,

Well, Brenda might be taking the plunge again. Early last week, she was taking a class for paralegals at a local community college, and met a guy named Maury in the snack room who was teaching a web development course there. Since they met, they've gone out to Starbucks a couple of times, and really seem to be hitting it off.

I haven't met Maury yet, but according to Brenda, he is about 40, very fit and muscular, and African American. Although Brenda has never been attracted to black men before, she admits that she is rather smitten with Maury. She says that he has a sort of "suave" air about him, very intelligent, yet she feels that he still has an "earthy" and masculine manner (whatever that means). Maury is married but separated, and has asked Brenda to go out with him on a real date. Brenda told me that she is really attracted to Maury, but told him she would need to think about it.

Last night, while we were making love, I whispered in Brenda's ear that I'll bet Maury would love to be inside her, thrusting his black cock deeply. This is the first time we ever shared any race-related fantasies. The only non-white man Brenda was ever interested in was Ramiro, her last boyfriend, who was Mexican.

Anyway, when I was whispering to Brenda about Maury making love to her, Brenda started getting really wet, and was thrusting against me aggressively. I could tell that she felt a real chemistry with Maury, and that she may want to explore this further.

This morning over breakfast, Brenda asked me if I would mind if she accepted Maury's invitation to go on a date. She said she would understand if I didn't want her to pursue it, since it hasn't been very long since she ended things with Ramiro. But I could tell that she really wanted to see where things would lead with Maury, so I gave her my blessings, at which point she smiled ear to ear, and gave me a big, sloppy wet kiss.

Brenda has a class this evening and will likely see Maury there, at which point she will tell him she wants to go out with him. He is aware that Brenda is married, but doesn't know that she has told me about him. Well, I guess that, if things develop with Brenda and Maury, we'll decide if and when he will be brought into the loop.

God, my stomach is full of butterflies!

Rick

hottttttt shitttttttttttt dude

radicalguy said:
This morning over breakfast, Brenda asked me if I would mind if she accepted Maury's invitation to go on a date. She said she would understand if I didn't want her to pursue it, since it hasn't been very long since she ended things with Ramiro. But I could tell that she really wanted to see where things would lead with Maury, so I gave her my blessings, at which point she smiled ear to ear, and gave me a big, sloppy wet kiss.

Well Rick, I would give your bride the credit to think of you while wanting to pursue Maury. But now it seems that your status has almost been reduced to "passtime" as she swicthes from lover to lover. Had she really been bothered about the time you two has spent together, she would never have taken that step or even thought in that direction. I know that that is the stuff you want, but you are no more a loved one and hence no more a cuckold.! Cheers!

Raks said:
Well Rick, I would give your bride the credit to think of you while wanting to pursue Maury. But now it seems that your status has almost been reduced to "passtime" as she swicthes from lover to lover. Had she really been bothered about the time you two has spent together, she would never have taken that step or even thought in that direction. I know that that is the stuff you want, but you are no more a loved one and hence no more a cuckold.! Cheers!

Hi Raks,

Since Brenda ended her relationship with Ramiro, Brenda and I have been making love almost daily. It's been amazing! Sometimes I come home and she practically rapes me. How many couples who have been married 19 years have that sort of sexual connection between them?

One of the things I love about Brenda is she is such a free spirit, and never feels the need to hide things from me. I have never felt that I am second place in her life, except that when she has an outside relationship, I take a back seat in a sexual sense to allow Brenda to fully immerse herself in that relationship. All in all, I find that the benefits far outweigh the sacrifices.

Anyway, Brenda told me when she got home last night that she has a date with Maury tonight--just a traditional type of date, going to dinner and movie, and maybe a nightcap. The anticipation of this really got Brenda excited, and we made love last night like fireworks.

What happened dear Rick? Are there no further developments in your story ?

what happened on her date with maury is there something going on there and are there any more updates.

Maury Povich & Amsterdam r the only 2 Maury's i've
ever known of ? and Amsterdam is Mory ..who knows

Great story, My wife also loves to make love to her BF rather than me, but she does let me do her from time to time, it has been about three months since the last time, her steady BF is quite good between the sheets and i could never hope to compete with him, i'm just content that he makes my wife feel like a women where i could not,

how did her date go with maury and is she still seeing him look forward to any updates you have.

Update.. Finally

Hi Folks,

Sorry it took so long to post. I had to go out of town for work, and I've been really busy...

Anyway, while I was gone, Brenda has fallen hard for Maury. The first date was somewhat innocent. They had dinner, went to a movie, and visited a local park where they made out in the car. Brenda told me that she wanted Maury at that time, but she wanted to talk to me first.

Brenda called me at the hotel I was at and told me about her date, and admitted that Maury made her really wet when they were making out. Nevertheless, all she let him do was squeeze and fondle her breasts. When he reached for her pussy, she moved her hand away and told him, "I'm not ready." He was a gentleman, however, and drove her home.

When Brenda and I spoke, I came out and ask her if she wanted to have a "fling" with Maury. She answered that she really wanted him, but felt guilty about putting things on hold with me so soon after Ramiro. Well, being one to always try to make Brenda happy, I gave her the go-ahead, once again expressing my willingness to take a back seat sexually while she explores things with another guy. Besides, I told her, this was her opportunity to see if black men were all they were reputed to be.

A couple of nights later, Brenda called me and told me the news. She had another date with Maury, but this time they ended up at our house. They ended up having mad passionate love in the downstairs bedroom/den. I asked Brenda if the "myth" about black men was true, and she simply said, "In Maury's case, definitely true!"

Since our talk that night, I wasn't able to reach Brenda on the phone at all in the evenings, and didn't talk to her until I got home yesterday. She told me that since we spoke, Maury and her made love 3 more times, and that she was really falling for him. I didn't press her for details, but as always, I know she will tell me more as time goes on. Last night, however, we really missed each other, so we had a nice romantic dinner, and went to bed, where we cuddled and held each other close all night.

I'll update more details when Brenda sees fit to share them with me.

Rick

i am glad everything went well with her and maury and i hope you will update with the
details soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread