• Thread starterhusbandsouth
  • Start date

husbandsouth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
South US
Fantasy about my wife comes true

This is a true story and like a lot of husbands I had always had a fantasy about a hung guy fucking my wife. I never thought it would really happen.
My wife, Lynn and I were in our mid thirties and my shy wife has a voluptuous body that catches the eye of a lot of horny men. Linda is 5-7 139 brunette 38d,26,39 with very curvy legs and a sexy dark bush.
We went to parties with another married couple Bob and Sue and little did I know Bob had his eyes on my wife. He danced with her a lot when she had been drinking and she told me later in bed that she could feel his big hard on rubbing against her. This talk made from some hot sex for both of us, but I was too naive to think that it might progress to anything other than pillow talk.
In spite of my unsuspecting thoughts things started to progress when his wife had told my wife that Bob was hung to big for her. I'm sure that made my wife curious. Bob and I were drinking a beer one day when he told me how hot he thought my wife was when he saw her in her bikini at their pool He never knew she had such big tities. I now think he was trying to see how I'd react to his comments about my wife. I think he took it a a green light when I told him she was very hot in bed. He told me his wife Sue never gave him much pussy. I told him Linda wore me out and how she luvd to fuck.
Bob and Sue eventually were divorced and a few weeks later while I was outa town on a business trip I was to find out later that Bob had came over and got my wife drinking and fucked her several times with his big dick.
My wife confessed to me later on in bed what had happened and was very nervous til I told her it was ok and I still cared about her very much. She told me he had come over and got her drinking (her weakness) and before she knew it he had her naked in our guest bedroom. It got me very hard when she told me Bob was very big and liked fucking her dog style mostly. It got us both very hot and we fucked all evening as I got her to tell me details of Bob fucking her with his big dick.
Bob moved away shortly after that, but I fantasize I might get to watch my wife with another hung man. She does know it turns me on talking about it in bed.

husbandsouth_Linda%20in%20bikini%20A.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, JimSparrow, abvt75 and 14 others
husbandsouth said:

This is a true story and like a lot of husbands I had always had a fantasy about a hung guy fucking my wife. I never thought it would really happen.
My wife, Lynn and I were in our mid thirties and my shy wife has a voluptuous body that catches the eye of a lot of horny men. Linda is 5-7 139 brunette 38d,26,39 with very curvy legs and a sexy dark bush.
We went to parties with another married couple Bob and Sue and little did I know Bob had his eyes on my wife. He danced with her a lot when she had been drinking and she told me later in bed that she could feel his big hard on rubbing against her. This talk made from some hot sex for both of us, but I was too naive to think that it might progress to anything other than pillow talk.
In spite of my unsuspecting thoughts things started to progress when his wife had told my wife that Bob was hung to big for her. I'm sure that made my wife curious. Bob and I were drinking a beer one day when he told me how hot he thought my wife was when he saw her in her bikini at their pool He never knew she had such big tities. I now think he was trying to see how I'd react to his comments about my wife. I think he took it a a green light when I told him she was very hot in bed. He told me his wife Sue never gave him much pussy. I told him Linda wore me out and how she luvd to fuck.
Bob and Sue eventually were divorced and a few weeks later while I was outa town on a business trip I was to find out later that Bob had came over and got my wife drinking and fucked her several times with his big dick.
My wife confessed to me later on in bed what had happened and was very nervous til I told her it was ok and I still cared about her very much. She told me he had come over and got her drinking (her weakness) and before she knew it he had her naked in our guest bedroom. It got me very hard when she told me Bob was very big and liked fucking her dog style mostly. It got us both very hot and we fucked all evening as I got her to tell me details of Bob fucking her with his big dick.
Bob moved away shortly after that, but I fantasize I might get to watch my wife with another hung man. She does know it turns me on talking about it in bed.

Bob was a dick for screwing your wife , after all , he was supposed to be your friend . Since your wife knew sharing her was your fantasy she should have talked to you first and recieved your permission .

Yes , it's a hot story and all seemed to work out but Bob WAS an asshole .

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Gaezel
husbandsouth said:

Hot story and very sexy wife!

Reactions: Gaezel
husbandsouth said:
..... This is a true story. Like a lot of husbands, I had always had a fantasy about a hung guy fucking my wife. I never thought it would really happen. My wife Linda and I were in our mid thirties and my shy wife has a voluptuous body that catches the eye of a lot of horny men. Linda is 5-7 139, brunette, 38d, 26, 39 with very curvy legs and a sexy dark bush.
You're fortunate that such a hot-and-sexy woman accepted you to be her husband.
husbandsouth said:
..... [My friend] Bob and I were drinking a beer one day when he told me how hot he thought my wife was. Until he saw her in her bikini at their pool, he never knew she had such big titties.
Obviously, Bob had proper appreciation for your wife....
husbandsouth said:
I now think he was trying to see how I'd react to his comments about my wife. I think he took it as a green light when I told him she was very hot in bed. He told me his wife Sue never gave him much pussy. I told him Linda wore me out and how she loved to fuck.
That does sound like a green light, all right....
husbandsouth said:
Bob and Sue eventually were divorced.
Oh oh....
husbandsouth said:
A few weeks later, while I was out of town on a business trip, I was to find out later that Bob had came over and got my wife drinking, then fucked her several times with his big dick.
Nice. Bob accepted your apparent invitation, and filled in for you, so to speak, while you were away, giving your wife something she almost certainly had been looking forward to.
husbandsouth said:
My wife confessed to me later on, in bed, what had happened and was very nervous.
It was very generous of your sexy wife to turn you on by telling you she had fucked your friend Bob. Although nervous, she probably sensed you would be accepting.
husbandsouth said:
I told her it was ok, and I still cared about her very much. She told me he had come over and got her drinking (her weakness), and before she knew it he had her naked in our guest bedroom. It got me very hard when she told me Bob was very big and liked fucking her dog-style, mostly. It got us both very hot, and we fucked all evening as I got her to tell me the details of Bob fucking her with his big dick.
Really.... that sounds hot-and-steamy-plus.
husbandsouth said:
Bob moved away shortly after that.
That was unfortunate....
husbandsouth said:
But, I fantasize I might get to watch my wife with another hung man. She does know it turns me on talking about it in bed.
Hm.... well.... now that your sexy wife has tasted the pleasures of cuckolding you with another man who is well-hung, and knows how to use his generous endowment, my guess would be this will not be the last time. You might consider encouraging her to seek another lover, possibly assisting her if need be (as you did with Bob, although indirectly). Her photo you posted... thanks for that... and your description of her, suggest she's unlikely to have any problems expanding her sexual horizons.

Last edited:
WM2SeedurWife said:
Bob was a dick for screwing your wife , after all , he was supposed to be your friend . Since your wife knew sharing her was your fantasy she should have talked to you first and recieved your permission .

From my reading of it,short of telling Bob, 'Yes go ahead and fuck her,please do',he kinda did receive his permission.

Yes that was really nice happening,

WM2SeedurWife said:

Glad you liked my true story. Bob was not an asshole. If I had not lost contact I would have thanked him for making my wife even hotter.

Reactions: Gaezel and Custer Laststand
husbandsouth said:
..... Bob was not an asshole. If I had not lost contact, I would have thanked him for making my wife even hotter.
Yes, I agree. And, thanking Bob for providing your wife :p with some hot sex :cool: on your behalf would have been an appropriate gesture.

Reactions: Gaezel
bob? lmao! Is that his real name?