• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife finally created an OF

Larssmith

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2021
So my wife finally created an OnlyFans. She has been threatening to do it for a few weeks now and I honestly did not think she would but last night she completed it. I love showing her off don’t get me wrong but now she will be showing off on her own and talking with other guys as well as making money doing it. That means when I’m at work she could be in our bed taking nude pics of herself or creating vids for other dudes. Do I nurture this?

• Love
Reactions: wifecleaner, GermanWannabeCuck, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Larssmith said:
So my wife finally created an OnlyFans. She has been threatening to do it for a few weeks now and I honestly did not think she would but last night she completed it. I love showing her off don’t get me wrong but now she will be showing off on her own and talking with other guys as well as making money doing it. That means when I’m at work she could be in our bed taking nude pics of herself or creating vids for other dudes. Do I nurture this?
I would say absolutely!

Reactions: slutwifelina
Larssmith said:
That's beautiful she's going to make lots of money. But then she going to start fucking and be on *******

So she has decided to do her first livestream tonight as she is getting ready for the bar.

Larssmith said:
Who fucking cares what you think or do. She's doing her own thing now.
She'll fuck who she wants, when she wants and where she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread