• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife finally finding black cock on her terms?

• Thread starterlilluvn23
  • Start date

lilluvn23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2005
I have always loved the idea of watching black men with my wife.We have met a few black guys and she fucked them but it always seemed like I was pushing her to do it. Lately she has been talking about a black guy at work,she works at a hospital around Baltimore and this guy works in the cafeteria.She makes conversation and small talk with him but she doesnt really know how to push things further or if he will be perceptive to the idea.It really turns me on knowing she is finally thinking about this herself.When we have sex we talk about this guy fucking her.She often talks about the bulge in his pants.I told her to ask him out for a drink,she says she wants to invite him for dinner.I think time will play its course but I am anxious about pushing this along but I think if Im patient and let her go at her own pace she might take this guy as a boyfriend or regular and she has never considered that before. Please give me some feedback.

Tell her to go for it. Why be shy, if you see something you want make it known.

hehehe :D

See my pics :D:D

I would not push. Do the dinner thing and feel the situation out. Go from there.

No success today

She still cant get the nerve to talk to this guy about going out with her or coming over for dinner. This guy works in the cafateria at the Hospital she works at so she sees him a few days a week and they have small talk but doesnt go any further.He does know she is married I have met him at one point though I dont remember him and he asks her about me and our son but nothing more. She just cant get the nerve ,she has never really been an aggressor when it comes to this so what do I do.I think we are close like I said this will be the best way if she can find a guy by herself rather than me ,then she will be more comfortable knowing it was her pick.I think she feels comfortable talking to him and he is not cocky or arrogant and she likes that as well and the fact she brought this guy up I know there is an interest. What now?

Still no success in advancing this ! She cant get the nerve to get past the small talk and ask him out.He works in the cafeteria at the Hospital where she works So she sees him a few times a week. She is the one who brought him up and flirts with the idea so I know there has to be an interest.I think the whole idea of the gossip going around is what she wants to avoid.Maybe she fears he'll want to keep fucking her and wont know how to handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that he isn't going to come onto her. So, she's going to have to make the move. Women know how to let guys know they're interested. She needs to flirt with him a bit. If he has any interest at all, that should arouse it. She doesn't have to ask him out, she just has to bat her eyes and smile coyly.

Part of the delay may be because she is seeing him at work. She should meet him and flirt with him, outside of the work facilities. She should invite him out to dinner, drinks, etc. Once outside of work, her flirting will have more meaning.

Send each of them a note, inviting them to dinner at a nice restaurant. Send the note to each, from the other. Make hers romantic and his flirtacious. Prepay an appropriate amount. Have roses and champagne delivered to table. Then observe carefully and prepare to realize your fantasy! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread