• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife finally gets a Big Black Dick

• Thread starterskinny3inch
  • Start date

skinny3inch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
My wife and I have experimented a bit with a neighbor and an old boyfriend of hers, and one other white guy we met in a bar years ago. I am 55 and my wife is 44 and somewhat oversexed. She wants it 2 or even 3 times a week, and I usually just get on top of her on Saturday mornings for a few minutes. I'm not hung that large, and once I do get inside her and lay on her big tits I get excited and come pretty quickly.

Here's a pic of me jacking off that my wife took, and a pic of me hard:

attachment.php

76261d1267405171-wife-finally-gets-big-black-dick-pic-2.jpg

We went to Reno last week and she wanted to fuck in the hotel room, but I had difficulty getting hard. What I'll usually do is get on top of her though and rub my soft cock on her clitoris though, which usually makes her orgasm.

I did that this time and to my surprise she got really angry, and said she wanted to get fucked really good NOW. I went to her bag and got out her large dildo to put in her like I usually do, but she said, no, she wanted a real man this time, and a black guy for the first time. She said "I want a big black buck to ride me. I want to get fucked while you watch and play with yourself!"

I didn't know what to say, but thinking about her doing something with someone else got me excited.

She told me to go down to the gym and stay down there until I spotted a hung black guy and bring him upstairs. I changed into my gym clothes and went down to the

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,718
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,605
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 614
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,983
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,829
Reactions: aussiehorse and cuckedjay
Part II - Wife finally gets a big black dick

...gym about 9 am. and after two hours only a few white guys had showed up. I called upstairs and she told me to stay until I found someone.

After another hour the manager came down and asked me what I was doing hanging around the locker room, and I said I was waiting for a friend. I had to tip him $20 but he left. Finally around 12:30 two black guys came downstairs. The first was a slender guy around 5' 10" in pretty good shape. The second guy was maybe 6' 3" and very muscular, but he dropped off his bag and left again quickly.

I stripped and waited down at the end of the bench, watching the slim guy out of the corner of my eye, but when he undressed his back was to me and I only saw his ass and bit of his scrotum, I couldn't see his penis.

I walked down to the outer gym area (nude) and came back slowly and stared at the guys cock. It was only about 3" soft but you can't tell by looking how big a guy will get, and my wife had said for her first black one she wanted it very large.

I didn't know how to handle this, but the guy saw me staring at his package and got kind of pissed and told me to get going. I finally thought what the hell, and told him what the deal was, and showed him a picture of my wife (with her breasts hanging out) and said she wanted a black guy but he had to be large.

He looked at me for a second and then looked down at my cock and laughed, and said he would show me his hard penis and I could decide for myself if he "measured up."

He wrapped a towel around himself and I started to do the same, and he said, no, just forget that and follow me.

He took me through the locker room, and through the outer entrance area, and then out a side door to an employees area. I saw then that he worked for the hotel. We had to walk about 20 feet down a corridor, and I was buck naked and my cock had shrunk down even more in the cold.

We went down the corridor and turned right and into an employee break room. The other black guy was in there and looked shocked when I walked in, but the younger black guy went over and whispered something to him and they both laughed.

The slim guy went over and locked the door, and then dropped his towel and faced me. He told me that if I wanted to see how big he was I would have to get him hard. I started to rub him with my hand, but then he said, no, told me to sit down on a chair and get him hard with my mouth.

I am not gay but had to see how big he was, so did as he asked. Bottom line I found out after a couple of minutes that he was only about 6" long, and wanted to stop, but he grabbed the back of my head when I started to pull away and thrust very hard and fast for about 30 seconds, gagging me, and then he grunted hard and came in my mouth and on my face.

I turned around and the other guy had his pants down and was stroking his meat, and he was already very hard and was at least 8 inches, which a nice scrotum.

The slender guy had me lick his penis clean and then buttoned up and left. The big guy told me to stand up and started rubbing his cock on my ass, but I told him I didn't want to do that but that my wife would fuck him instead. He asked what room we were in, and I told him.

He put his dick back into his pants and we walked back to the gym so I could get dressed. When we walked in several guys were changing, and the slender black guy was in there as well, and they all laughed. I didn't realize until later that I had dried semen on my face, and then all saw that, plus the other guy most have told them what happened.

We went up to our room, and we walked in and my wife was just laying on the bed with her legs spread. The guy didn't say anything, he just stripped and started tit fucking her, sliding between her tits and into her mouth. With his right hand he reached back and fingered her wet pussy while he stroked himself on her breasts. After only about 4 or 5 minutes he groaned and spurted on first one and then the other tit. He came and came, spurt after spurt, and I was taking pictures like crazy. I held the camera on his chest and pointed it straight down at his erection and her breasts:

76263d1267405509-wife-finally-gets-big-black-dick-pic-4.jpg

76264d1267405509-wife-finally-gets-big-black-dick-pic-5.jpg

After he finished soaking her tits he pulled off and I got this shot:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic 6.jpg
    Pic 6.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,523
Part III - Wife finally gets a big black dick

My wife's name is Elizabeth, but I call her Betty, and her nipples were hard and she was very excited, and still hadn't had an orgasm.

I was also very hard watching this, and started to mount my wife but this guy Roy shoved me back hard and told me to take a seat. Usually after a man ejaculates he gets soft, but even though he had just dumped a huge load on my wife's tits he was still hard. He grabbed my wife's panties and started rubbing the spunk off his cock, but then looked at me and walked over and told me to lick it clean because he was going to fuck my wife.

I had had enough of sucking dick and wanted to come very badly and said no. He looked over at my wife and she just said, "suck his cock Bill, now." I still said no, he didn't have to be licked clean to screw her, and that I would rub him to get him hard but that I wanted him to wear a condom anyway.

I started to get up and he slapped me hard across the face, and then punched me in the solar plexus and knocked some of the wind out of me. I was horrified to see my wife fingering herself with a half-smile on her face. "Clean his cock Bill" was all she said.

I was half off the chair and he thrust his crotch into my face and ****** my mouth open and I gagged on his cock. I licked off as much of the semen as I could, and then he lifted up his half-erect 8" penis and told me to lick the sperm off his balls as well, which I did. While I was doing this I could see my wife masturbating furiously.

He got very erect, and stepped back and my wife then swung her legs off the bed (she still had half-dried cum all over her tits) and sat on the edge of the bed and told me to stand up, which I did. I was fully hard, and she told Roy to stand next to me, side by side, and compare his cock to mine.

Mine fully erect was just under 3" long, while his was at least 8" or larger. His ball sack was twice the size of mine as well. I couldn't see how he could still be erect after the load he had just dumped on my wife's tits.

My wife leaned forward and grabbed my dick in her left hand and his in her right. She looked from one to the other and looked at me and just said "pathetic!" in the worst tone you can imagine. For some reason my chub got a bit harder then and she could feel it.

She leaned back on the bed and told Roy, "I want you to fuck me good; I haven't been fucked by a real man in over 2 years." Roy started to mount her and she said just a minute, and reached over and quickly rubbed the ball of her thumb under the head of my cock and said, "watch tiny dick, Roy is going to ball me now, and pump his seed into me, and he's NOT going to wear a condom!"

At that point she jerked my penis up and slapped it and rubbed under the head with her thumb and I started cumming very hard for me. It didn't shoot out but dribbled onto her hand. She wiped the cum onto my balls and ass, and then leaned back and told me to get a good picture of Roy entering her, which I did:

attachment.php

He fucked her for almost 20 minutes, lifting her legs up, spreading them, putting her on her side, all different positions:

attachment.php

After 20 minutes he got onto his back and had Betty ride him. She wiggled and moaned and kept cumming over and over, gasping out his name and telling him how good he fucked her pussy.

Finally I could tell he was getting close, and Betty told me to massage his ass and the shaft of his penis and ball sack, which I did, doing my best to work it in and out of her pussy. He bucked and came and came:

attachment.php

Betty had 3 or 4 very strong orgasms, and then flopped back on the bed exhausted.

Her nipples and tits had bite marks all over them, and he had ejaculated full force into her vagina, with no birth control protection at all.

By this time I was actually half hard again, I couldn't believe I could get aroused again so quickly, and started to get on top of Betty, but Roy said no. He made me put on a rubber as he said he didn't want there to be any chance of my sperm competing with his! The only rubbers I had were these "Magnum" brands and they were way too big, so I had to try and fuck her pussy while holding the condom on with my left hand and holding myself up with my right arm, so I kept slipping out of her sopping loose vagina.

After 30 seconds of thrusting and slipping out of her Betty snorted disgustedly, and made me get up and yanked off the rubber and began slapping my tiny cock and telling me I would NEVER make her cum like Roy just had. Roy started laughing, and as I looked over to his huge sagging cock dripping with my wife's juices and his sperm that he had loaded into her, Betty slapped my penis and balls hard one more time and I came again, dribbling onto my belly.

After I came Betty flopped back and opened her legs, and told me she felt full and now I needed to clean her out. While I got on my knees on the side of the bed and started licking her sopping pussy, Roy dumped KY on my ass, and knelt behind me. The last thing I felt was a pressure on my ass, and heard Roy grunt as he thrust, and saw my wife smiling while she moaned with pleasure as I licked her cum soaked clit.

Attachments

• Pic 7.jpg
    Pic 7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,632
  • Pic 8.jpg
    Pic 8.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,678
  • Me getting it from behind - Roy 8 inch cock.jpg
    Me getting it from behind - Roy 8 inch cock.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,559
  • Love
VERY good illustrated story :) Love her soft tits with the hard nipples.

Has this now become a regular part of your lifestyle?

I'd love to spend some time between those smooth legs, and enjoy the heat of that welcoming looking pussy :D She's a sexy woman.

This is a very refreshing change of pace from the other cuck story which I just finished reading "A Cuckolds Diary". In that true story the cuck ends up excluded from even listening to his wife getting fucked. He's not even allowed to see his wife naked except on rare occasions when she throws him a pity peek. Frankly I found it disturbing and would much rather be in the room being ****** to suck (clean) a strangers black cock and getting fucked in the process. At least you are in the room and can share in your wife's pleasure even if that includes humiliating you. However, just for safety sake, in the future you guys might want to be a little more selective, some pre screening perhaps and not just grab some black stud off the street nomatter how good it was for your wife. I remember well several years ago a young white couple who made it a regular practice to pick up black guys and take them somewhere so the guy could fuck the wife (girlfriend?) in the back seat. The guy pulled a gun and tried to rob them. The girl ended up getting shot, (nobody died thankfully) but lesson learned.

i'm new here,but i love to read stories about cuck's sucking cock's and eating creampies.

nobody wants to see your micropenis lmao

Users who are viewing this thread