Wife first offer

• Thread starterraiderone100
  • Start date
R

raiderone100

My wife was out in town on her way to a meeting when a young black guy asked out for a drink. My wife called me and asked me what she should do? This is the first time anything like this has happened. I said it was up to her and I would support her in her decision. She decided to meet him for a drink? She said she had to go to a meeting but would meet him later for a drink. She is out having a drink with this young black guy right now. My

I asked her to wear black stocking and suspenders today. From the note she left me this morning she is wearing a nice fitted dress and high heals.

My wife has just purchased gold ankle chain on her right ankle. I am waiting for a text or a phone call?

congrats on reaching a new level

Don't wait up hon, i might be late!

hope your not too anxious. make sure you don't spare the details tomorrow!

gw3n

I think the dress is down...breasts are out. legs are wide heels are still on and she is being cocked..

best of luck. she aint ever fucking u the same way she did before..she is bbced

Ron

Hot!

I agree with Ron... if she's willing to fuck another man then she obviously wants more than you can give. Lets us know how it turns out!

Update

Received and email last about midnight saying I will be home late don’t wait up?

My wife came home at 07.00 this morning, She looked a mess, Her stocking wore torn and hire was a mess, she was not warring any underwear. My wife has taken the day off work to get some sleep. She said we need to talk about what happened last night sometime after 7 pm.

Let you know when I do?

sounds like she got fucked hard to me... Whats to talk about, your a cuck now. lol

Update

First of all my wife said she was very sorry for letting things get out of control. She said she had too much to drink and was seduced by this young black man.

We both cried and I said I was sorry too? She said I could leave her if I wanted to and get devoiced. I said that was the last thing I wanted. I have asked her to see if we can find away forward.

I asked her what happened last night She said she was scared to tell me. I said I needed to know what happened to help me come to terms with it. She said ok if that is what you want.

She said she wanted to meet this black young man because being asked out for a drink had given her a big ego bust. She said it was just a drink, She said she had 4 whiskies and she had started to feel light headed. She said her young man had started to stroke her leg and then he kissed her hard on the lips, She said she just melted and he soon had his hand in her knickers and finger f**ked her to orgasm. He did this three times in 2 hours. He said would you like to come with me and talk some more about what was to come, she just said yes.

When they arrived at his house, the young man explained about black guys and white married wife’s smiting to black men like him. He kissed her again and stated to undo her top and removed her bra. He soon had her skirt off and he asked her to leave on her black stockings and suspenders. Soon they were kissing and f*king in all her holes and he f*ked her 6 times to numerous orgasms. She said she just could not get enough of it. She fell asleep and he woke her up at about 6 am because he had been called in to work. He shower her some cuckolding web sites and some interracial web sites.

Be fore he left he tolled her she had become a slut for black cock and their was no way back to her old way of life.

She is looking at these sites right now?

My wife and I have talked about the future here are the options.

1. Get devoiced my choice only
2. Be come her Cuckold and have a vasectomy ASAP
3. Is come her sex slave and have a vasectomy ASAP with a view to having my balled removed?
4. Stay as we are her with her lover
5. Stay with her but no sex at all

This doesn’t look good for me?

That is all for now.

This event sounds awesome! Congratulations that your wife has begun to cuckold you! You are a lucky guy. I think option 4 is your best bet. Enjoy!!

Does anyone really believe this stroy

jojo4017 said:
Does anyone really believe this stroy

===========

ya gotta suspend disbelief here

Your choices sound bizarre to me...
Why not just let her fuck her BBC and enjoy it?
Why the need to chop off your balls?
I don't get it. :confused:

chastity would be hotter

instead of losing the nuts, you should be caged and she should be your keyholder
gw3n

Raiderone,

Assuming your account of your wife taking her first black lover is true as stated, and considering what you and your wife apparently agree are your options:

raiderone100 said:
My wife and I have talked about the future. Here are the options.

1. Get devoiced my choice only
2. Be come her Cuckold and have a vasectomy ASAP
3. Is come her sex slave and have a vasectomy ASAP with a view to having my balled removed?
4. Stay as we are, her with her lover
5. Stay with her but no sex at all

This doesn’t look good for me?

That is all for now.

I would say your best option is "4." There is, however, an "option 6" that would be an improvement over the first 5. It would be for your wife to purchase a male chastity device for you and require you to wear it, with release once a week so you can masturbate (and for cleaning), with her as your sole key holder.

This would enable your wife to maintain control over when, if at all, you have sex with her and would also ensure you beat your weenie only when your wife allows you to do so. See:

Male chastity advantages for women:
http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html

and:

http://www.cb-2000.com/

http://www.exobelt.com/mDefault.htm

http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?cat=7

http://www.tollyboy.com/new/male.php

http://www.steelworxx.de/index.php?sid=h9BMkkp25KvjPQXRzZoTm7tsUTbmbs&setvar=aktuelle_Gruppe:1

http://www.chastitytube.com/

Your wife having you castrated would be a bad idea, because then you would feel no interest in sex at all. There are also some other physical disadvantages. Your wife would then lose her ability to control and manipulate you by controlling and manipulating your sexulity... not a positive outcome for her.

—Custer

I think chastity is the way to go. I would think that once you lose interest in sex completely, then this lifestyle won't appear thrilling to you anymore.

Raiderone,

Thanks for the update.

raiderone100 said:
Update: my wife and I both cried and I said I was sorry too. She said I could leave her if I wanted to and get devoiced. I said that was the last thing I wanted. I have asked her to see if we can find a way forward.

Good decision. You're a good man, Raiderone.

raiderone100 said:
I asked her what happened last night She said she was scared to tell me. I said I needed to know what happened to help me come to terms with it. She said ok if that is what you want.

Excellent. It's very positive your wife is accepting of the need to tell you in detail what happened, afterwards, when she goes out to fuck a lover.

raiderone100 said:
She said she wanted to meet this black young man because being asked out for a drink had given her a big ego bust [I guess you must mean ego boost]. She said it was just a drink.

Yes, certainly... that's more than reasonable.

raiderone100 said:
She said she had 4 whiskies then started to feel light headed.

Oh-oh. Most people would agree 4 whiskies is more than "just a drink," but if it took that much to cause your wife to feel light-headed she handles her liquor well... very well.

raiderone100 said:
She said her young man started to stroke her leg then he kissed her hard on the lips. She said she just melted.

Ah... it's good to hear your wife's soon-to-be lover knew how to treat her as a woman, and she responded appropriately.

raiderone100 said:
Soon he had his hand in her knickers and finger-fucked her to orgasm. He did this three times in 2 hours. He said, would you like to come with me and talk some more about what is to come? My wife said yes.

Excellent! Clearly, your wife's new lover was very patient and skilled. Bringing her to orgasm 3 times over 2 hours was probably well beyond the minimum necessary to persuade her to... ahem... continue to the next step.

raiderone100 said:
When they arrived at his house, the young man explained about black guys and white married women smiting [I guess you must mean being passionately attracted] to black men like him.

It's VERY positive that your wife's new lover took the time and trouble to educate her.

raiderone100 said:
He kissed her again and stated to undo her top and removed her bra. He soon had her skirt off and he asked her to leave on her black stockings and suspenders.

Yes, certainly. It would have been unfortunate if your wife had been under-dressed for her fucking.

raiderone100 said:
Soon they were kissing and fucking in all her holes. He fucked her 6 times to numerous orgasms. She said she just could not get enough of it.

Awright... your wife's multi-orgasmic sexuality is VERY impressive, as is her new lover's skill and endurance, particularly given that he brought her to orgasm 3 times prior to inviting her to his place.

raiderone100 said:
My wife fell asleep and her lover woke her up at about 6 am because he had been called in to work. He showed her some cuckolding web sites and some interracial web sites.

Ah... more education. That's good.

raiderone100 said:
Before my wife's lover left he told her she had become a slut for black cock and there was no way back to her old way of life.

Yes, I would think so, most likely.

raiderone100 said:
My wife is looking at these cuckolding and interracial sites right now.

Good for her. Obviously, she needs continuing education regarding her new elevated status as your cuckoldress and your new, more diminutive (indeed, greatly diminished) marital status as her cuckold.

raiderone100 said:
My wife and I have talked about the future here are the options.

It is, of course, always good to think and talk about the future, in particular your new role in your wife's household as her cuckold and her new role as your boss. I've commented on what you and your boss/wife have agreed are your options, I gather, so I won't comment further at this point.

My congratulations to your wife for taking her first black lover, and to you for accepting the desirability of continuing your marriage as her cuckold.

—Custer

If this story were true I would say Chastity! Also, your wife should let her new lover knock her up so that you can raise his child while she goes out and fucks as many different black men as she can.

But since it's probably not true I still say chastity... Come on! you know you want to!

Option 2 sounds good, but you must be devoted to the idea of raising black children as if they were your own.

I agree that your wife is now slut for bbc, and ideally, she should go back to visit this young bull at least once a week. She is showing your wife inter-racial websites as a way to speed up her "makeover".

It is great that she has "told you everything" from day one. Encouirage her to tell you all the details as they occur, so you are kept in the loop.