• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife - first post

• Thread starterRazzoDruuna
  • Start date
R

RazzoDruuna

attachment.php

hope you all like this photo (not taken by me) of my hot blonde wife. she had her lover come over and photograph her nude while I was on a business trip. then she sent me the photos by e-mail.

If I get nice comments I will post more pics

Nice, she needs a beautiful black baby... but then don't they all?

Wow..love to see more. What a hot senario... pics of you naked hot wife taken by another man...in your home...while you are away. Bet that got her nice and wet posing :)

You could have her hold a cuckolds.com sign and become a verified member. Photo looks commercial and you don't even have an avatar photo. I suppose we gonna see a whole photoshoot worth of her

She looks fantastic! More Please!

I'm all over her lover taking her picture then her sending it to you! You and he are lucky bastards all the way around. She must have had your balls up tight around your ears sending you pictures and having to wait till you got home. Only thing next time, if I were her lover I'd make you sit in the living room and listen to her and I fuck every time.
She is Stunning. Tell her how we feel -- I'd fuck her brains out each time you left on business! Thank for the first post!

Very hot! has the long hair to pull during doggie! :) thanks for sharing!

Beautiful girl. Great figure, and (as has been mentioned) lovely long hair.

I look forward to seeing more of her, and hearing what she enjoys doing :)

You are one sexy girl. If you're ever in New England ring me up.

Very sexy lady! Would love to see more of her!

Sending you the photo while you were on your business trip is her way of saying, "thank you for letting me have lovers to stop me feeling lonely".

Afterall, it says in the Bible that a wife should not be away from her husband's side for more than two days at a time.

Which means she needs sex at least three times a week to keep her body contented with the marriage. If hubby can't keep to the two day rule because of business commitments, it is wise for wifey to have a "fill-in" bull to keep the essence of the marriage intact.

Many primature tribes in South America keep to this Biblical rule, by providing a replacement fill-in wife for the days that wifey is in a hut at the end of the village having her monthly menses.

Nice comments, very encouraging. Even spamz comment is a compliment if you think about it... OK two more photos to get the juices flowing.

This one I took myself, but I thought you would like it.

attachment.php

The next photo is not me...

attachment.php

This is a pic her lover sent as a momento. We will leave it to your imagination to put 2 & 2 together...

Lovely shot RazzoDruuna - I'm thinking of my fingertips sliding up and down that spine already :)

Mac - is that what they refer to as a 'Shower' or a 'Grower'? I've heard the term for years and understood the concept - just never seen figures for it.

VERY hot wife! Hard just thinking about what I'd do to her :D

pablohearsay said:
VERY hot wife! Hard just thinking about what I'd do to her :D

do tell...

I'll be off line for the next few days. Will post more when I get back.

Below is the story she e-mailed me after she met her guy on the first night I was away....

… I called him on Friday afternoon, and it showed up that he did not have any plans for that night, so I suggested that we meet - he seemed to be quite excited.

I met him in the same bar as you did last time. I was running a bit late (as usual) so when I came there, he was already sitting there and looking out for me. I was wondering, if I can recognize him straight away, but I could not mistake him - he was already coming to greet me. (I actually thought that he looked better on the first night, but I probably just did not pay that much attention to his face that time. )He kissed me on my cheek, and went to get me a drink. Funny thing was, that almost immediately as he disappeared to the bar, an older guy turned up and was suggesting that he can keep me company …

Later on that night, something similar happened again – when he went to the bathroom so that I was sitting alone at a table for couple of minutes, another guy came and was asking if I am waiting for someone, I could just as well wait at their table … funny things happening.

We were just chatting, trying to find out things about each other a little bit. He was telling me that he’s just moving into a new apartment, which he will have on his own.

I asked him if he’s staying with me for the night. He was definitely very excited; said he would love to. He kind of seemed to be ready to hop in the car, but I felt kind of awkward about doing that so I dragged him out for a stroll and we ended up in another bar. I did not really want to drink because I had to drive back, so I thought I’d have coffee so I got coffee with butter scotch, and it was so strong, I could not believe it. I think it was combination of the alcohol in there and the hot temperature of the drink that it made so intoxicating. I did not even finish the drink but in a while I started feeling very excited about the whole situation I was finding myself in. We started kissing; and then just got up and went to get the cars. He followed me the whole way (seemed quite reluctant to be speeding though; well it was probably a good idea).

When we came in, I went to put some music on, and he came after me, impatiently, started kissing me, kissing me on my neck, was feeling my body with his hands, and asked me to take him to bed.

We got upstairs, half undressed; he could not figure out how to undo my jeans; he was kneeling on the bed, I reached out and sucked his cock until he stopped me, to undress me completely. Now suddenly he was patient, feeling me with his hands, and tongue, which was driving me crazy, as I just wanted to be fucked right now. Then he finally did, and then was licking my clit again and then fucked me again, and again, and he fucked me from behind, and was holding and playing with my butt, and you know I just love that. While we were fucking I asked him if he would do something for me; I told him I want him to take some photos of me, and I told him that I want him to think of how he would like to see me, then tell me and I would do it for him.

I fucked him too, I enjoyed being on top of him for a while so much that I had an orgasm in a while. I have no idea how did that take, but after that he seemed quite tired so I started massaging his shoulders while still sitting over him, and he was enjoying it so much that I thought he would orgasm just from that little massage…

Then we were just laying there and I asked him to tell me a story, a sexy story. He did not know, so I wanted a fantasy, and I liked his fantasy indeed.

He told me how he imagined me making love to another girl, him just watching, enjoying the sight. He told me to imagine a couple of guys watching, four or five. He told me how he would start fucking me from behind while I would still be fucking the other girl with my tongue. And then you would fuck her, right in front of me. That’s something what I would love to do with you. Just the thought of me being fucked and seeing you fucking another girl right in front of me makes me very excited. There’s something wild in you, and you can release it in sex, and I love that about you, and want to see more.

This photo was taken on their second meeting...

attachment.php

enjoy

Very nice! You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife. Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread