Wife Flew to Dallas this week to meet our Black Bull from 8 years ago.

• Thread starterTwoCruzinfourbull
  • Start date

TwoCruzinfourbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2023
I’m excited, nervous, and horny from what will happen this week with them. She has not has another lover for 8 years. It will be a exciting and long week for me.

• Love
Reactions: kristin4441, HrdRob and NLCuck
She slept with him for the first time in 8 years the day after she arrived. She told me she is super sore. She forgot how big he really was, plus he was aggressive. She said she needs a day or two before trying again.

Just got off the phone with her. She fucked him again today. She said it went much better. He went slower and less aggressive this time. She had a few orgasms. He didn't force bury his length in her this time. He would stop pumping every once in awhile hold it in her for a few seconds, then grab her shoulders and slowly thrust up and in, burying the whole length inside her, then hold it there for a bit. She said there was pressure, but not a lot of pain like a few nights before.

Reactions: HrdRob
Did she buy a one way airline ticket? LOL

you know we all would love to see a picture, must make you so horny knowing she is getting fucked

bevw said:
Did she buy a one way airline ticket? LOL
Hehe. No. She is actually looking forward to coming home.

TwoCruzinfourbull said:
Hehe. No. She is actually looking forward to coming home.
will you clean up her cunt when she gets home and gives you all the details

Unfortunately that didn’t happen. She can’t stand being dirty. She showers every time after sex. So she was clean when she came home.

Awesome. Was this a trip for business that lined up with where he lived, or did you guys set it up specifically for her to go get fucked by him. What were you to do while she was away? Any house chores? Chastity? Dressed as a sissy?

encasedforfun said:
Awesome. Was this a trip for business that lined up with where he lived, or did you guys set it up specifically for her to go get fucked by him. What were you to do while she was away? Any house chores? Chastity? Dressed as a sissy?
It was a trip setup solely to spend time with him again and see if she was willing to give another shot at us meeting him from time to time to play. I was at home working. I cant get any more time off work this year so I couldn’t go with her.