• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife For Black Bull!

• Thread starterMarriedCouple33
  • Start date

MarriedCouple33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2012
My wife of ten years recently told me of her interest in black men. She has asked me to allow her to have a black boyfriend. Should I allow this?

Attachments

• Picture%20133.jpg
    Picture%20133.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,645
Sweet body on her!

Why not

What is the main interest for her? I think her creamy white skin would be nice with black on her.

I did alow my gf to fuck a black dude...then I got so fucking jealouse...is hot but be carfull for what you asking lol

I think you should let fuck a white guy first, then a black guy and she can compare them.

she is so smoking hot...would love to bang your wife...ya man allow her let her have the fun

She has fucked another white guy since we have been married. She has said she wants to try a black guy now to see if there indeed is a difference between the two.

She has a smoking body would love to have a crack at her

MarriedCouple33 said:
My wife of ten years recently told me of her interest in black men. She has asked me to allow her to have a black boyfriend. Should I allow this?

Yes, you should since you will have a happy wife afterwards

Well, you should both sit down and have a chat about it then, if you are fine with it, allow her.
She looks quite gorgeous.

I am fine with her doing it. I just have some concerns as I think any husband would.

Yes I would and she is smoking hot. I would only agree if I was there to watch though. If she does we would all love to see some pics of that . LOL Thanks for posting the hot pic of her.

She has been texting with a guy she met on craigslist earlier in the week. Haven't heard a lot about the conversations, but it just shows how serious she is about going forward with this.

cool can I PM you ?

Another pic since the compliments have been so good

Thank you all for the positive comments about my wifes body.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 682
Nice ! I love those shots

Not on messenger today, you can email if you wish.

Ok I sent you a email

great ass and pussy...

of course, she needs a blac boy friend...you make sure she is comfortable, while he takes care of the sexual side...most wives have a black lover...

Users who are viewing this thread