Wife Fucked by 50 Different Men; Knocked Up by the"Lucky 7"

fuckmywifeinnj

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2014
Fair Lawn, NJ USA
Wife in October, 1972, 4 months after our honeymoon in Barbados, 4 months pregnant with her first cuckold baby. Look close at her baby bump, her swelling teats, and her enlarging nipples. The black guy who was our driver/tour guide put her in the family way. She went on to be successfully bred by another six bulls.

Wife in our martial bed (circa 1992) with another bull attempting to bred her. He impregnated her the following year (1993).

Photos of 3 more of the cocks that may have impregnated my wife.

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Jimmy No. 1.JPG Rene's Wife-Pleaser.jpeg Alec's Wife-Pleaser.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, texxx, milkygirl and 13 others
that first photo is so hot!

do you have any more of her pregnant with others babys? possibly also with the baby daddies?

would love to see some belly progressions!!!

adventure816 said:
Beautiful wife
Thanks for the complement on my slut wife. Here are some more views of her charms.

CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg In Position.jpg

• Love
Reactions: milkygirl, fredjac, JimSparrow and 8 others
pusherout said:
that first photo is so hot!

do you have any more of her pregnant with others babys? possibly also with the baby daddies?

would love to see some belly progressions!!!
I found a photo of her posing while pregnant with the bastard of the guy shown in the second photo of the 02/10/2020 posting. I believe she was about 7 months along. Her baby bump and her teats are much bigger in this pose compared to the 1972 pose. She is holding the life-like dildo that she used to fuck me with when she wanted to remind me that she wears the pants in our marriage.

This particular stud was my wife's favorite. He fucked and bred her on a regular basis over a 5-year period until he moved away from our area. He also was the only stud who knew that he had knocked her up; and he was still fucking and breeding her after she had given birth to their daughter. It was a dirty taboo thrill for me to watch both him and their daughter sucking the mother's milk from her bloated milk bags. Attached are 2 more photos of her being fucked by him.

Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, milkygirl, fredjac and 11 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
Wife in October, 1972, 4 months after our honeymoon in Barbados, 4 months pregnant with her first cuckold baby. Look close at her baby bump, her swelling teats, and her enlarging nipples. The black guy who was our driver/tour guide put her in the family way. She went on to be successfully bred by another six bulls.

Wife in our martial bed (circa 1992) with another bull attempting to bred her. He impregnated her the following year (1993).

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Jimmy No. 1.JPG Rene's Wife-Pleaser.jpeg Alec's Wife-Pleaser.JPG
very very erotic pics more please.

fuckmywifeinnj said:
I found a photo of her posing while pregnant with the bastard of the guy shown in the second photo of the 02/10/2020 posting. I believe she was about 7 months along. Her baby bump and her teats are much bigger in this pose compared to the 1972 pose. She is holding the life-like dildo that she used to fuck me with when she wanted to remind me that she wears the pants in our marriage.

This particular stud was my wife's favorite. He fucked and bred her on a regular basis over a 5-year period until he moved away from our area. He also was the only stud who knew that he had knocked her up; and he was still fucking and breeding her after she had given birth to their daughter. It was a dirty taboo thrill for me to watch both him and their daughter sucking the mother's milk from her bloated milk bags. Attached are 2 more photos of her being fucked by him.

Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 2.jpg
My wife's second baby, I always wanted to be from another guy. I very much wish she had turned out like your wife. You have a wonderful wife in that she will do this for you, it makes her a real keeper.

Reactions: Maxio
50 different men? Good start.

fuckmywifeinnj said:

This sounds incredible