Wife Fucking Her Bf In The Shower

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
This afternoon Kris texted me to let me know that Vincent was coming over our house as soon as he finished work. I started to get aroused by the thought of him using his big dick on my wife in our bedroom, so I decided to head home from the office a bit earlier than usual.

I love driving home wondering if Kris and her lover are already having sex, or if they are just having a drink, or perhaps making out on the couch. It is very exciting walking through my front door not knowing what to expect.

Tonight I entered the house and heard the shower running upstairs. Thankfully, the door was open a bit and I was able to watch them without being spotted. What I saw is an erotic scene that I will never forget. Kris was getting fucked from behind and crying out with joy as Vince moved his big cock in and out of her pussy. Her legs were spread wide and her hands were on the front wall of the shower to brace herself as her lover slammed into her over and over. Vincent was holding onto her waist as he continued pumping up into my wife. I realized this was the first time I had ever seen Kris getting fucked in the shower, and my prick stiffened as I quietly watched them enjoy themselves.

Kris soon cried out in a shaky voice that she was going to cum, and it seemed to push Vince over the edge too. He thrust one last time and buried his spurting cock deep into my wife as he ejaculated inside her with a loud groan. I noticed he was standing on his toes as he climaxed, and he leaned his head forward to kiss my wife's neck. I made my way downstairs to the sound of them moaning with pleasure.

(to be continued)

Reactions: SquirmingSub and VauxGuy
As I went downstairs after witnessing some of the hottest fucking ever, I was shaking with excitement. I watched TV while sipping wine, figuring Kris and Vince would go back to bed to relax for a while. It was quiet upstairs for the next hour, so I thought they may have fallen asleep. I decided to go up and check on them, and found my horny wife curled up alongside her lover, gently kissing and licking all over his cock. It is always a thrill to see my wife worshiping another guy's penis, and I got hard instantly upon watching her pleasure Vincent with her mouth. He was stroking my wife's back and whispering to her, telling her how good it felt. I felt like an intruder watching a husband and wife engaged in passionate foreplay as I stood quietly outside the doorway to our bedroom.

Kris began sucking Vincent's prick, taking it in and out of her mouth with loud slurping noises. When he groaned with delight, Kris laughed and asked "Are you ready to fuck me again ?". Without a word, Vince got up and positioned Kris on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed. He easily slid his cock into my moaning wife and thrust in and out a few times. He was taking it nice and slow, but my wife wanted it hard and fast. I could hear the desperation in her voice as she cried out "Fuck me hard baby ! Do it faster !". Vince teased her with several long, slow strokes, until she was practically begging him to pound her pussy. When he increased his tempo, she groaned "Yes just like that... give it to me hard". For the next ten minutes my wife's lover methodically pumped in and out of her wet cunt, making her climax twice. After she caught her breath, Kris got on her back and pulled Vince on top of her. She saw me in the doorway when she changed positions, smiling at me for a moment before turning her attention back to Vince. They fucked missionary style for a few minutes until Vincent pulled out and squirted his load all over my wife's tits. She was laughing and urging him on, "Give it to me...give me that sweet cum..." She reached down and rubbed the head of his dick around her nipples as he groaned with lust. I watched her suck his dick clean before I went back down to the living room.

Vincent stayed the night and slept with my wife in our bed. I went to the guest room and jerked off twice, wearing a condom each time, as I thought of my satisfied wife sleeping in the next room with her stud boyfriend.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, littlec and VauxGuy
The next morning, I woke up around 11:00 and found that Kris was still sleeping and Vincent had gone home. As I showered I soaped up my dick and stroked it while thinking about my wife and her lover fucking in the shower. Kris suddenly walked into the bathroom and saw me playing with my cock. She smiled and asked if I was horny from watching her fucking Vince the night before. I confessed that I had not only watched them fucking in bed, but also in the shower. She seemed a bit surprised that she had not noticed me looking in on them during their bathroom fuck session, but admitted she was so caught up in getting her pussy pounded that nothing else would have caught her attention at that moment.

Kris stripped naked and joined me in the shower. She used some of her shaving cream to lather up my dick and gently slid her hand up and down its length. As she jacked me off, I told her how exciting it was to see her get dicked from behind by Vincent's long cock. She teased me by asking "Did it make your dickie get all hard ?". I barely had time to cry out "Yes !" before I started cumming all over my wife's hand. She let go of my dick and it twitched several times as my cum continued flowing out. Kris kissed me deeply and with a wicked smile left the room, grabbing a towel on her way out to dry off.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and littlec
Dang that is hot. The shower is one of my favorite places to imagine my wife fucking another guy in. We both have always wanted to have sex in the shower but my dick is to small.

Andrew - great story of a wonderful evening of passion.