• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife fucking with Ex-Husband

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
When I met the lady who is now my wife, soon after we started fucking she admitted to me that she had fucked with her ex-husband several times since their divorce. She told me because she would be visiting family near where he lived and she knew he would come around, hoping he could fuck her again.

She asked me how I would feel about him fucking her now, after she was into a relationship with me, and I told her that she had the right to fuck with him if she wanted to. After she came home, she told me that they had gotten together and gave me all the details. It made me so hot to think about this "other guy" fucking my girlfriend that I wanted to fuck her too, right then. And the fact that he was her Ex just made it even better.

After we got married, she was to make another trip to visit family and I asked her if he would be around, and she said "Probably". I asked if she was going to let him fuck her and she asked how I would feel about it, so I told her to "go for it".

She has fucked with him a few more times since, and has always told me about it. When I first met him, myself, he was a bit nervous around me until I told him that I knew all about him fucking her, and that it was fine with me. Then he relaxed, and actually thanked me for being so generous.

It is a perfect arrangement for us all. They both enjoy fucking together and it takes nothing away from me. And it makes me enjoy fucking her even more, knowing that he is fucking her too!

Very hot! Would love to hear some details. Does she dress sexy for him? Where do they go to fuck? Did he share her when they were married? Would he share here again?

Users who are viewing this thread