Wife gangbanged by low lives

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

The first part of this story is true it's about my old friend gary , his drunking buddy's and his dirty apartment . I've been at my friend garys place a few times and have met a couple of his friends . Or should i say drunking pot smoking bums . You see these guys are all in there late forty's early fifty's and all they like to do is drink beer and smoke pot , all the time . Now i like a few beers but i don't drink like these guys , and i don't smoke pot or cigarettes anymore , for that matter . Anyway i'm at garys old run down dumpy apt. and this place is nasty , no womans touch here . Just the smell of cigarettes , stale beer from old beer bottles laying around and dirty clothes . I also have seen garys bedroom with his bed unmade and his ripped dirty stained sheets , Probability cum stains i would guess . Anyway i think his place is disgusting and so are his friends . But thats what gets this sick fantasy going . When i'm at garys dirty nasty place i'll be thinking of my wife being fuck by him on his dirty cum stained bed . So here is my fantasy . I'm at garys dirty apt. drinking beers with a couple of his drinking buddys .And i'm getting to buzzed to drive so i call my wife to come get me . Well shes not to happy with me calling at one in the morning to come out and get me. But she says it's better then getting a ***** driving ticket . Now my wife just puts on her real tight cameltoe fuck me jeans and a worn out thin black tank top . The one thats so thin you can see her nice 54 year old 36d tits hanging real good . So when she gets there gary opens the door and wow! he looks right at her cameltoe and starts kissing her . Now she trys to pull away then this guy richard grabs her from behind and starts squeezing her big tits . then these other two guys come in the livingroom and say what the fuck is going on here . Then i stand up with a big hard on as gary unbuttons my wifes jeans and pulls down her zipper and starts to finger her as she starts to moan . Then richard says i bet this ass can use a good pounding and slaps my wifes ass real hard as she yells fuck that hurt . Then gary pulls his fingers out of my wifes pussy to shows the guys how wet she is and one of the other guys sniffs them and says wow ! that pussy needs some cock boys . So they drag my wife and me into garys filthy bedroom . As my wife looks around to see dirty clothes in one corner and fuck mags in the other and says god this room is so disgusting and smells and she see garys bed with the ripped cum stained sheets on it . I'm watching gary and these other two nasty guys pull my wife on garys bed . When this guy richard says gary tells me you like sucking his cock , is that right fagget ? come here and richard pushes me to my knees and rubs my face in his crotch . Now my cock is so fucking hard as richard pulls out his very big fat uncut pissy smelling cock and tells me to get it hard wimp . Richard is so disgusting with long salt and pepper hair and an unshaved face . But i'm now sucking his smelly sweaty cock as i hear my wife yelling and moaning , Then i see her wet pantys on the floor ,what a site , i've had fantasys of seeing my wifes wet pantys on garys dirty floor . Then i hear her saying oh gary your fucking cock is so much bigger then bills god i love it . Oh gary fill my fuck hole good then i hear another guy say here slut lick my dirty ass clean before i fill your mouth with my cum load . Thats all richard had to hear as he held the back of my head and started filling my mouth with his thick slimy nasty cum load . I thought i was going to puke then he pushed me away and said good job you wimpy fagget . Then i just watched these four dirty nasty guys take turns fucking my wifes pussy and ass the rest of the night . Except one of the other guys later on wanted to try a guy blowing him so i had to swallow another nasty cun load . Then after the sun came up i thought we were done . I mean it was a real fun and wild night , but my wife and i wanted to go home and wash and get some sleep . But this guy richard just had to humiliate me one more time by fucking my wife . As she said please easy i'm getting so sore . Then he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into my wifes smelly crotch as she squeezed my hand and said .Oh god he's going to make me cum so hard bill , i'm cumming again and my wife started squirting all over his fat uncut cock and garys nasty sheets . Then this filthy looking richard gets real close to my face and says , thats how a real man makes a slut wife cum , cock sucker .Now my wife is just laying there moaning and says , i hope you disgusting guys are done now . God i feel so stretched and so full of your nasty cum . My pussy and asshole is throbbing and feels so open . And wow! was it with all those guys cum just running out of her . Then they pat me on the back and one of them says , ha! lets all give bills two dollar ***** wife two dollars so she can douch her nasty pussy and ass .then they all start laughing , Now i thought that was enough humiliation . But no this guy richard again ,says ha! bring your fat old slut back bill and will start a douch fund . Then they all start laughing again , i just had to leave my wife there with these guys and go rinse the dirty filthy cock taste out of my mouth . When i walked back in the room i couldn't believe it , my wife was sitting at the end of garys bed . And he was bent over spreading his ass cheeks and my wife was licking his nasty ass and these guys were yelling get that tongue in his ass you nasty slut . Then she rolled up her tongue and started fucking garys ass , the guy who she use to call my asshole friend . After that all i can say is WOW !! . Then i was shocked when she got up and walk over to me and gave me a big kiss and i can smell garys ass . These guys fell down laughing at me . Then one of these guys said well gary said you liked sucking his cock how does his ass taste . Just before we left the wife didn't even go in the bathroom . She just told me to go get her some toilet paper and she just laid on garys bed and started wiping her used up pussy and ass . Right there in front of us . then gary said don't forget to douch you dirty old slut and slaps her ass . Then richard said as we were leaving , come back when you need a real man leave the wimp home . l

Great story!

thank you

WVsexybbc said:
Great story!
Thank you for the kind words you WVsexy big black cock .

Nice story, now all you need are a few pics of the wife to really paint the picture for us.

Filthy fat cocks

searcher308 said:
Nice story, now all you need are a few pics of the wife to really paint the picture for us.
My wife told me the other night all she thinks about when i'm fucking her is being fucked by gary and his filthy friends big fat cocks again .

nice pussy boy id like my wife to do that.

Jenny Craig

Another asshole oh well

duke9555 said:
Jenny Craig
Oh we have another asshole on our site . sorry duke my wife is real and she's great . and I'm sorry zipp but I'm sick of these jerks .

I think your wife has a great body from what I can see. I do understand why the pics are cropped, but it sure would be nice to see a smiling face. For me, even fully clothed a hotwife can be sexy as hell if there's a back story to the picture. I admit I have yet to fully read your story which I am going to do as soon as my favorite TV shows are done. I did see a few lines which lead me to believe this is one of those "nice girls gets abused by nasty ruffians" stories. They're my favorite kind. Hope most of it is true.

imported_pussy boy said:
Filthy fat cocks

My wife told me the other night all she thinks about when i'm fucking her is being fucked by gary and his filthy friends big fat cocks again .
I know! After my wife was” taken” by a young black guy I don’t think she ever got over it! Guess I haven’t either! It does something to a husband when a guy just takes your wife’s pussy and there is nothing you can do to change what happened! Make me feel like a powerless pussy!

Reactions: Naughtycub
Would you like to hear the story of how my wife was taken by a black guy in our own bed?